XIM Community

Ventus Z PubG “Secret Sauce” settings final update 01/28/2019  (Read 7203 times)

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
These settings I have created using the Ventus Z laser gaming mouse. I encourage all to give them a try regardless of sensor and leave feedback below. Special thanks go to RML for convincing me to use Off sync, hyperlite for his ingenuity in using two different syncs, Remix for his thoughts and being my teammate while I tested these settings out, and Meteorobr for his curve. In the final update X/Y ratios are returned to default 1.00. RML curve is used in the Hip config as it controls the acceleration still found in hip settings even with AA off and does a great job of keeping you from hitting the turn cap. MeteoroBrs curve is used in the ADS and OTS aux configs to keep the aim as 1:1 as possible while stopping you from hitting the turn cap of the game. Without further ado...”the secret sauce”.

Mouse settings:
1000hz
11000dpi

Manager settings: 20190119
125hz-crucial to the secret sauce with no smoothing

0  smoothing(unless using 1000hz in the manager), boost, steady aim, SAB.
1000hz=4smoothing

Hip
Slow sync
X/Y= 1.00
RML curve
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAAAyAGQAlgDIAPoBLCFeIO2BF4FBgWuBlUG/QelCE0I9QmdCkUK7AuUDDwM5A2MDjQO3A+DECsQ0xF7EiMSyxNyFBoUwhVqFhIWuhdiGAkYsRlZGgEaqRtRG/kcoB1IHfCemKUc:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

ADS
6.00=125hz
48=1000hz & 4 smoothing (if choosing to stay @ 1000 in the xim manager)
Off sync
X/Y=1.00
Meteorbr curve
X5BC:AAAAyAGQAlgDIAPoBLCFeIZWByIH7gi6CYYKUgseC+oMtg2CDk8PGw/nELMRfxJLExcT4xSvlXsWNRbvF6oYZBkeGdgakxtNHAccwR18Hjae8B/AoJAhHqGrIdiiBCHhIb+hnKUc:X5BC

Ots
6.00=125hz
48=1000hz & 4 smoothing (if choosing to stay @ 1000 in the xim manager)
Off sync
X/Y=1.00
Meteorobr curve
X5BC:AAAAyAGQAlgDIAPoBLCFeIZWByIH7gi6CYYKUgseC+oMtg2CDk8PGw/nELMRfxJLExcT4xSvlXsWNRbvF6oYZBkeGdgakxtNHAccwR18Hjae8B/AoJAhHqGrIdiiBCHhIb+hnKUc:X5BC

InGame settings:
Type B
Right/Left dead zone=10
Forward movement=10
Movement Sensitivity=10
Vertical sens=100
General=20
Vehicle=7
Aim accel=Off
Over the shoulder=20
1x=20
2x=17
3x=17
4x=13
6x=9
8x=9
15x=9

I’m using the ventus sniper button as my ots aim config with single key keyboard function k

Thank you to everyone who has encouraged me to create this config and tested it out. I appreciate all your feedback and I hope you get many chicken dinners with these settings!

(Below is the full config for 125hz)

>>> XIM APEX [Secret sauce slowOffsync11000] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
« Last Edit: 05:46 AM - 01/31/19 by Gamer4life »

Offline Xchronicx

• View Profile
Re: Ventus Z PubG “Secret Sauce” settings
« Reply #1 on: 11:55 AM - 01/26/19 »
What’s the idea behind 125hz vs others? Also why 1.23 for x/y instead of 1.0?

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:01 PM - 01/26/19 »

These settings felt great to me. Try them out first and we can talk theory later.

Offline MisterWicked1

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MisterWicked1
« Reply #3 on: 12:06 PM - 01/26/19 »
I do like the profile, left mine at 1000 didn't notice a difference there. As for ads and ots I  had to turn up to 25

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12:16 PM - 01/26/19 »
I do like the profile, left mine at 1000 didn't notice a difference there. As for ads and ots I  had to turn up to 25

Nice thanks for sharing. Are you using an optical or laser mouse? Curious as this was created with the Ventus z laser.

Offline MisterWicked1

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MisterWicked1
« Reply #5 on: 12:27 PM - 01/26/19 »
Using the Swiftpoint z mouse which is optical

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12:38 PM - 01/26/19 »
Using the Swiftpoint z mouse which is optical

Cool your recommended settings at 1000hz could be good for optical sensor users.

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 01:14 PM - 01/26/19 »
I modified the post to reflect those that wish to remain on 1000hz.

Offline Domenic.HRO

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 01:21 PM - 01/26/19 »
Hello, how do you like the Ventus Z? Is there an advantage with this mouse? I heard something from turnspeed cab.

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01:35 PM - 01/26/19 »
Hello, how do you like the Ventus Z? Is there an advantage with this mouse? I heard something from turnspeed cab.

Hey Dominic, overall I think it is a nice mouse size and shape wise. I also like their implementation of the illumination. It’s hard for me to notice whether or not the mouse helps in the lessening the impact of the turn speed as I have been trying out so many different settings in Pubg and only using this mouse for the past few days. To give a fair analysis I would have to go back and forth between this mouse and my optical sensor mice.

Things I like: size, lights, shape, 5 profiles with 4 dpi sensitivity options per profile. Sniper button is also sweet because I use that for my over the shoulder aim and it feels good there.

Cons: I’ve notice much more jitter on Off sync at 1000hz on my cloth pad. Also there is no software for Mac users. I don’t have a PC so I had to download a trial version of parallels desktop to download their software. Not being a windows user I had to figure it out from there. But being there are five profiles I covered all my bases with dpi and polling rate preferences between them so I don’t have to go back.

I do not notice any stutter on any other sync. I do not notice any positive or negative accel any sync.
« Last Edit: 01:41 PM - 01/26/19 by Gamer4life »

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 03:26 PM - 01/26/19 »

Getting back to this question on the theory behind these settings the Ventus z has some increased jitter with the cloth pad and off sync. So I took the advice of hyperlite and (on 1000hz)put smoothing to 4 and  jitter ceased. However, in the back of my mind somethings troubled me. The Xbox one control polls natively @125hz. Also, since the Xbox has gone native, they have been having trouble with lag in their native support games. The fix for this issue was...drop the polling rate to 125hz. I read an old but interesting post where the user believed that since the two were polling different that it caused a desync between them.https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/138385/bought-a-xbox-one-x-and-xim-apex-returned-them-both-for-a-refund
I wanted to try out the 125hz and the jitter on off sync was absolutely gone. And also a plus you can keep your in manager settings sub 10 which from what I’ve read at least from older xim threads was keeping these as low as possible was good for the xim.

As for the X/Y ratio it’s there to help with recoil primarily. However, myself personally I have found that the my vertical look is a little bit better/on point easier, with that setting. The idea comes from another thread on BO4 with a ximmer named Matuiaki(don’t quote me on that name).

Offline lmulli

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 05:35 PM - 01/26/19 »

I received one the other day.  Layout wise, it is very similar to the G502.  It is however slightly wider and flatter, which actually makes for a more comfortable grip to be fair.  The software is easy to use and it took me a minute or so to copy the setup I use on the G502 (mappings of the buttons to a keypress) over to the Ventus Z.

The cable is a bit thin for my liking and tends to kink.  I also find that the cursor movement on the screen isn't as smooth as with my G502 sometimes (for the most part, its on par, just sometimes it seems to stutter a bit when moving slowly).

I am also currently trying another mouse out which I've had for some time but never got round to using due to it being laser, but it uses the Avago 9800 sensor and works flawlessly with the Xim Apex.  Very smooth movement (I use 4k DPI), quite a large mouse but with plenty of support for your hand.  Also, lots of buttons, which is a must for me due to me using the Sony Nav, otherwise I'd be using my G900.  (Certainly wouldn't be using my Rival 600 as that is poorly designed in that the third side button requires you to have a finger about 2 foot long!!!)  Certainly worth a punt at just £20 from Amazon UK - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Titanwolf-programmable-precision-adjustment-right-handed/dp/B074TD9ZBV/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1548545477&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=titanwolf+admiral+mouse

Offline Jobe

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 05:35 PM - 01/26/19 »
Hi Gamer4life, Many thanks for these settings will have to try them tomorrow now, but just one question ? When you say 125hrz are you referring to the Mouse polling rate or the Apex polling rate ? 

Again thanks for the tips  ;)
Ps4 Pro / Xbox One X
Ventus Z @ 11,000dpi / 1000hrz
Sony Nav / Orbweaver / Azeron Compact
Xim 3 / Xim 4 / Xim Apex

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 06:40 PM - 01/26/19 »
Hi Gamer4life, Many thanks for these settings will have to try them tomorrow now, but just one question ? When you say 125hrz are you referring to the Mouse polling rate or the Apex polling rate ? 

Again thanks for the tips  ;)

Just the polling rate of the xim manager you can keep your polling rate higher on your mouse. My mouse is set to 1000hz. My xim manager to 125hz.

Under the xim manager settings above you will find settings under ADS & OTS for both those that want to change their manager to 125hz and those that want keep the 1000hz in their manager.

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 09:58 PM - 01/26/19 »
I updated the settings to reflect a change I made to the X/Y ratios of all configurations. I upped the X/Y ratios to 1.43 in the xim manager and folks do yourself a favor and give it a shot. I think it feels incredible on ads and ots. As far as hip I have set the same but I’ll need some more time with it before I make a decision as to it’s efficacy.

Admin