XIM Community

some help please regarding working out 1:1 pc feel  (Read 462 times)

Offline wnb

• above average.
    • View Profile
okay i dont really need help with the crunching of the numbers i just dont really know the equations i need to be doing...
i want to work out my settings for PC into Apex to try get the closest i can to both systems being the same..

currently im on 400 dpi at 10 in game sens which is a edpi of 4000 im fairly sure
how would i figure out what that translates into the apex?

i know i can just get it to be doing 360s at the same amount.. but id like to work it all out propperly im just not 100% sure what to do
« Last Edit: 01:48 AM - 01/26/19 by whatnowbuddy »
Progress | Xbox One X | g502HERO | Logitech K200 | Sony Bravia kdl-32w670a |
OW | BFV | BO4 | DESTINY 2

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: some help please regarding working out 1:1 pc feel
« Reply #1 on: 04:20 AM - 01/26/19 »
okay i dont really need help with the crunching of the numbers i just dont really know the equations i need to be doing...
i want to work out my settings for PC into Apex to try get the closest i can to both systems being the same..

currently im on 400 dpi at 10 in game sens which is a edpi of 4000 im fairly sure
how would i figure out what that translates into the apex?

i know i can just get it to be doing 360s at the same amount.. but id like to work it all out propperly im just not 100% sure what to do
Use a dpi and senstivity calculator. You can find one online which should help you achieve what you're looking for. I would do it for you but I can't right now being that I'm at work with very little time to spare.  However,  if you haven't done it by the time I get off I got you.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:49 AM - 01/26/19 »
Sorry, PC sensitivity can't be translated to XIM sensitivity. I recommend going into the PC game and performing a slow 360. Mark the start and stop position needed to complete the 360 on your mouse pad. Perform the same 360 on the console while adjusting the XIM sensitivity. The goal is to complete a slow 360 in the same distance on your mouse pad.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline wnb

• above average.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:55 PM - 01/26/19 »
mist, when i get the redlight playing on APEX like you know how it comes up faster on higher sens or higher DPI?, is there a way for me to  alow my movements by changing sens down ? or no i just gotta play different when im ximing?
Progress | Xbox One X | g502HERO | Logitech K200 | Sony Bravia kdl-32w670a |
OW | BFV | BO4 | DESTINY 2

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:06 AM - 01/27/19 »
Both. The more sensitivity and DPI used will increase the turn rate which allows you to reach the game's turn speed limit sooner. Use Max or high DPI then adjust XIM sensitivity, I don't recommend adjusting both.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Admin