XIM Community

(Xbox) My Xim cannot recognize the keys that I press anymore  (Read 327 times)

Offline TheAngrryBaby

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: TheAngrryBaby
Hello, been using my Xim Apex for about a month now. Today, it suddenly started throwing grenades and pulling up the scoreboard every time I would press W. I checked my keybinds on the game and on Xim and nothing seems to look abnormal.
I've tried using a brand new cable for my controller and I also made sure that none of the buttons were being accidentally pressed during games. Can anyone tell me what is going on?

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
Hello, been using my Xim Apex for about a month now. Today, it suddenly started throwing grenades and pulling up the scoreboard every time I would press W. I checked my keybinds on the game and on Xim and nothing seems to look abnormal.
I've tried using a brand new cable for my controller and I also made sure that none of the buttons were being accidentally pressed during games. Can anyone tell me what is going on?
Did you check your secondary bindings as well? If you tried to double bind something recently it's possible that you hit "W" by mistake since it only happens when you press one key.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline TheAngrryBaby

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: TheAngrryBaby
Yes. Before yesterday I had W binded to strafe forward, grenade to Q, and Scorevoard to tab. Now when I try to change any of the keybinds it will say "Listening" and I'll click W and a random key will show up.

It's like xim is literally confusing keys

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Try moving the keyboard to other port positions on XIM.

What keyboard model is this and do you experience the same issue when assigning keys using the mouse or another keyboard?
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Dncdubbs

• View Profile
Make sure your in the right game config (e.g f1 etc)  :P

Offline Deazly

• View Profile
Make a new game config from scratch and make sure it is selected. Delete the others if you like.
Gameplay @ TWITCH and YouTubes

Admin