XIM Community

BO4 Stats  (Read 473 times)

Offline Feel

• View Profile
BO4 Stats
« on: 08:52 PM - 01/24/19 »
Anyone think these are okay? I know they could be a lot better but I just donít have to grind like I used to on older cods.

https://cod.tracker.gg/bo4/profile/xbl/Feel

Offline Bado

• View Profile
Re: BO4 Stats
« Reply #1 on: 12:27 AM - 01/25/19 »
Looking better than a lot , looks good tho I approve I only play SnD and hold a high 4KD but I donít play bo4 anymore to boring for me

Offline baadnewz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: baadnewz2k9
« Reply #2 on: 01:04 AM - 01/25/19 »
Looking good to me. What settings do you use? DPI,polling,sync.

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03:52 AM - 01/25/19 »
Why post stats of a 3.5 ekia/d and ask the rhetorical question of whether or not their good?🤔
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline Feel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:32 AM - 01/25/19 »
Why post stats of a 3.5 ekia/d and ask the rhetorical question of whether or not their good?🤔

Itís not just about the kd. Also the win/loss factor and the accuracy as well as score per minute etc. A lot more than just kd, I could play super passive and maintain a way higher kd my guy

Offline Feel

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10:49 AM - 01/25/19 »
Looking good to me. What settings do you use? DPI,polling,sync.

Iíve always messed with settings a lot but have been trying to stick to a set and getting used to it. 4000 dpi, 500 HZ, common sync, AA in game is turned off. I also play with a 30 cm/360 HIP and a 60 cm/360 ADS

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06:28 PM - 01/25/19 »

Itís not just about the kd. Also the win/loss factor and the accuracy as well as score per minute etc. A lot more than just kd, I could play super passive and maintain a way higher kd my guy
That doesn't make any sense "my guy". You wouldn't be able to have a 3.5 ekia/d if your accuracy was not good. Win/loss is insignificant unless you always play with a team due the fact that you will win more. And even more insignificant if you solo queue because you're going to accrue more losses than wins.

I expected to see horrible stats by the title of the post and message asking if the stats were good. However, they turned out to be better than good. Thus, making this post click bait pretty much.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]