XIM Community

Question for Mist  (Read 377 times)

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
Question for Mist
« on: 10:48 PM - 01/22/19 »
Hello Mist, I would like to say thank you firstly for all your hard work training these STs for us ximmers. You do us all an amazing service and itís appreciated.

As for the question, could you please share with me if the STs are trained at a certain DPI, hertz polling rate,  sync setting and what those numbers are. Specifically I am curious about PubG, but since itís been awhile I thought I might ask in case the numbers follow a baseline. Such as 12000dpi, off sync, 1000hz. Thanks!

Offline idkwtf

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Question for Mist
« Reply #1 on: 01:20 AM - 01/23/19 »
Hello Mist, I would like to say thank you firstly for all your hard work training these STs for us ximmers. You do us all an amazing service and itís appreciated.

As for the question, could you please share with me if the STs are trained at a certain DPI, hertz polling rate,  sync setting and what those numbers are. Specifically I am curious about PubG, but since itís been awhile I thought I might ask in case the numbers follow a baseline. Such as 12000dpi, off sync, 1000hz. Thanks!
I would also like to know what dpi and sync are used for st training

Offline JuanDeage

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06:55 AM - 01/23/19 »
I am pretty sure they don't even use a mouse or those settings. They use a computer to run AI on the aim mechanic and then put it in the XIM. Then the XIM translates that to all of the various sync, dpi and everything else settings. I have no idea, I just think that's how it happens.

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:44 AM - 01/23/19 »
I am pretty sure they don't even use a mouse or those settings. They use a computer to run AI on the aim mechanic and then put it in the XIM. Then the XIM translates that to all of the various sync, dpi and everything else settings. I have no idea, I just think that's how it happens.

I thought something similar to this might be how itís done and wasnít going to post just so my ignorance of xim technology wasnít brought out in the light. But then I remembered... I donít know how the xim really functions so might as well ask the man himself for any insight.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:23 AM - 01/23/19 »
The trainer uses computer vision and doesn't use any of the mouse settings mentioned.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10:25 AM - 01/23/19 »
The trainer uses computer vision and doesn't use any of the mouse settings mentioned.

Thank you sir!