XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190119] [Manager 20190119]  (Read 23290 times)

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
You can't switch Configs when Manager isn't running?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline JamesCaywood

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ScaryFawn631545
You can't switch Configs when Manager isn't running?

No I cant idk why not ?never happened before

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
If Manager is running, and you press the hotkey, does it work? Meaning, not using "Load" from Manager, but, pressing the hotkey for the Config while you are on Manager's main screen.

Also, do Config cycling keys work?

Offline JamesCaywood

• View Profile
If Manager is running, and you press the hotkey, does it work? Meaning, not using "Load" from Manager, but, pressing the hotkey for the Config while you are on Manager's main screen.

Also, do Config cycling keys work?

Yes it works in xim apex Manager when I press keys but if I dont have it open it doesn't work when I press hotkeys

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Huh that is really strange. I'll check it out. I wonder why no one has reported this one yet.

Offline JamesCaywood

• View Profile
Huh that is really strange. I'll check it out. I wonder why no one has reported this one yet.

Idk happens to me all the time tho

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile

If I have the XIM Manager Open and inside of a Config while editing, the hotkeys to cycle between Configs doesn't work. I though it was an expected behavior.

But I just noticed, that if I leave the XIM Manager at the cover (not editing) and sleep my device, I can't cycle between Configs with the hotkeys. I need to wake up my tablet and then XIM Manager changes to the Config I scroll to.
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Yeyian Spark Keyboard - e-Sports Ventus R - Zowie G-SR

Offline jlsoz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: jlsoz
In fortnite, when i jump out of the bus, i must move my mouse before i can dive down. I have tested it several times and it does it every time. I just updated today and this is the first time ive had the issue. Hitting "w" without moving the mouse will not allow me to dive.

Offline thebricycle1988

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: thebricycle1988
I've been using the beta firmware since it launched and just today it is telling me it expired. Should I uninstall and reinstall? It won't even open today. It just says "beta expired" luckily the config for the game I'm playing is the first to load so it's not a big deal. Just curious if this is happening to anyone else. If I open the old manager I can use it but I'm not not sure if that will mess anything up as I have SAB on my current profile enabled.

Offline M3T30R

• View Profile

If I have the XIM Manager Open and inside of a Config while editing, the hotkeys to cycle between Configs doesn't work. I though it was an expected behavior.

But I just noticed, that if I leave the XIM Manager at the cover (not editing) and sleep my device, I can't cycle between Configs with the hotkeys. I need to wake up my tablet and then XIM Manager changes to the Config I scroll to.

+1 for this behavior

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
+1 for this behavior

Ok you are experiencing this too? Thanks for verifying.

Offline ryder553

• View Profile
Thank you for finally adding customizable walk speed, I've been requesting for that for such a long time! :)
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Logitech G502 | Logitech G19s | SteelSeries QcK+ | MixAmp Pro TR | Sennheiser Game One

Offline CH3NEY

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BIG_Dic_Chaney
I've been using the beta firmware since it launched and just today it is telling me it expired. Should I uninstall and reinstall? It won't even open today. It just says "beta expired" luckily the config for the game I'm playing is the first to load so it's not a big deal. Just curious if this is happening to anyone else. If I open the old manager I can use it but I'm not not sure if that will mess anything up as I have SAB on my current profile enabled.

open the TESTFLIGHT app and update the XIM manager app

Offline Maria

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Maria
Can you please post in your native language? Its really hard to understand what your problem is.

I am happy with the latest beta. Yes, there are tons of options. But there are so many posted settings, that you dont have to research it by yourse÷f.
Basically there's no extra profiles in the 2017 firmware.

Offline Xenaph1

• View Profile
With the steady aim option, does it fill like SAE3 firmware from XIM4 ?