XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190119] [Manager 20190119]  (Read 21237 times)

Offline Xenaph1

• View Profile
Does smoothing and steady aim can be used in the same time and are benefict?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Yes, you can use both at the same time. Smoothing will be applied first to stabilize your aim. Then that result will be passed on to Steady Aim that would produce a better result since the input to it was "cleaner".
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline YogurtcuBayram

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: KarbonatErol__
I have a problem with this firmware on Fortnite.W key isnt working when i jump from bus. Have to use A or D first.

Offline Keatsu

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Keatsu
Hey,
I have a problem with the new xim apex manager 20190119, i can't download it on my phone, as soon as i click it nothing happens.

Every help is appreciated :)

Offline lh82p

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: lh82p
  • PSN ID: lh82p
Off was introduced with XIM APEX given that it can do a 1ms response rate. As XIM4 can only do 8ms, Off and Default have the same affect on there.

Oh, i thought the reponsrate comes over de pollingrate (125hz->8ms, 250hz->4ms, 500hz->2ms, 1000hz->1ms). So the reponserate from 1ms ist just with sync off?

So what delay the other sync have such default common and slow?
« Last Edit: 10:26 AM - 02/14/19 by lh82p »
XIM-APEX
XIM4
XIM-Edge
XIM3
DualShock 4 adaptermod (WIP)
PS4 Pro
PS3 FAT R.I.P.
PS3 slim
Logitech G903
Logitech K360 Keyboard
Predator XB271HU

Offline SLAPI GR

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SLAPI GR
So I  can't anymore. I need help after this f..... G beta update my xim manager don't show up. I try everything. I have also reset my xim apex but nothing. I have so many friends with iPhones IPads pc android I can't also see any settings for xim just loading loading and dismiss. Please help or I gone buy from another company something like this xim and you know want I mean. Please I don't want this beta if someone knows please post here step by step wat must do. I have try all testflight Android downloader nothingggg. 1 month without xim apex and what about 130 euros. Sorry for my bad English and if anyone playing on Xbox my gamer tag is SLAPI GR maby we can chat and help me thanks

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
So I  can't anymore. I need help after this f..... G beta update my xim manager don't show up. I try everything. I have also reset my xim apex but nothing. I have so many friends with iPhones IPads pc android I can't also see any settings for xim just loading loading and dismiss. Please help or I gone buy from another company something like this xim and you know want I mean. Please I don't want this beta if someone knows please post here step by step wat must do. I have try all testflight Android downloader nothingggg. 1 month without xim apex and what about 130 euros. Sorry for my bad English and if anyone playing on Xbox my gamer tag is SLAPI GR maby we can chat and help me thanks

Sorry, I'm not really understanding what the issue is you are experiencing. Also, if you are having issues with the Beta, you can always go back to the retail version here: http://xim.tech/latest

Offline SLAPI GR

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SLAPI GR
The big problem is xim application on my phone Dont open. I try from others phones tablets from pc also to use congigs from other devices and still not working. Also like you say I make the normal firmware without beta also not working. Right now I find my old Samsung Android and it's working but the big problem it's broken the glass and I can't push to make settings but there going on. That's mean if I lost my phone or some reason I don't have this old Samsung I can't do anything. Why working to old android and not from other devices who prefer. Sorry bad enlgish

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
So you've tried multiple phones (both iOS and Android) and the only one that Manager opens and works for you is on an old Samsung phone? This does't make sense. Are you installing Manager from Google Play and Apple's App store? And for both of these Manager crashes on startup on every phone and tablet except one?

Offline ubtri

• View Profile
    • My Youtube - PC Gameplay Videos
  • Gamertag: ubtri
  • PSN ID: ubtri
Loving this beta, big fan of the Steady Aim feature!
XIM Apex/Edge - Sony Navigation/Wolf King Warrior KB & Logitech G502 - My Youtube Channel (mostly PC mod gaming/VR.)

Offline mharkush

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Mharski420
Re: XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190119] [Manager 20190119]
« Reply #85 on: 07:44 AM - 02/21/19 »
why my xim apex and xim manager cannot pair with this update???

Offline SixShooter

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 10:16 PM - 02/24/19 »
I'm having an issue with XIM manager on my tablet.  It has always worked fine.  I installed the new beta manager and instantly goes to the red screen and tells me location services are off it will only search for the xim for about 1 second then the red screen.  On my device, bluetooth is on, location services is enabled, and both are enabled for the xim manager.  I'm using a fire hd10 tablet and I've never had this issue.  FYI it works on my note 9.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #87 on: 10:25 PM - 02/24/19 »
Did the app not ask you to give permission to allow access to location services? If you go into App properties and under security are you able to manually turn on that permission?

What version of Android does the HD10 run?

Offline SixShooter

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 10:30 PM - 02/24/19 »
sorry this was meant for the newest beta but I've checked those things and I never got the prompt after the install.  1-19 beta manager works fine.  I'm not sure about the android version

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #89 on: 10:46 PM - 02/24/19 »
sorry this was meant for the newest beta but I've checked those things and I never got the prompt after the install.  1-19 beta manager works fine.  I'm not sure about the android version

1-19 works but it can never be put onto Google Play since it doesn't adhere to the new submission standards (which the latest Beta does).