XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190119] [Manager 20190119]  (Read 25883 times)

Offline Outlet

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: TheOutLetGaiming
does anyone have problems with the walk key after downloading this update? Cuz mine aint activating like usual

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
does anyone have problems with the walk key after downloading this update? Cuz mine aint activating like usual

It's not activating? You'll need to adjust the walk speed now too (along with the walk activation key).
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Antec800

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Antec800

It's not activating? You'll need to adjust the walk speed now too (along with the walk activation key).
Adjust it to what?

Offline Knight Artorias

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: iceagex22
"Customizable Walk Speed"

This is an amazing feature.

I've tried in various games and it works perfectly!!!

Keep the good work guys!!! I wonder if you can increase saved configs on the XIM...

Because I have more than 24 games :(

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
"Customizable Walk Speed"
I've tried in various games and it works perfectly!!!

Thanks for validating it!

Offline gabrielrgd

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: gabrielrigaud
I did this update but on my xim application manager i cannot see steady aim and boost settings.
How can id o to manage them?

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: xiiProG_NiTROiix
Seems to be a solid update obsiv the last build was somewhat annoying when editing multiple game profiles it would sometimes not save things and Id have to renter the values. So far this is no longer a problem.
Mainly play overwatch
Generally high master low gm ☺

Offline Y2K

• View Profile
Customizable Walk Speed..dream come true!
XBOX ONE/PS4 Pro
Netgear r7800 with SQM
Mouse: G403- ceeZa cable with talon grips
keyboard: Leopold FC900R cherry red
Pad: qck+
asus vp28uqg 4k
Game-akgk701/sound blaster x7/modmic

Offline Iced_Friction

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Iced Friction
Do you happen to know when the Mac version will be available?

I can only update my XIM Apex from my MacBook Pro. My Windows 10 x64 will not recognize the XIM Apex.

I have tried 3 of the 4 USB ports. 3 are USB 2.0 and the 4th USB is a 3.0 port. Other devices work properly when plugged in to any of the ports.

I have also gone to the Device Manager and uninstalled and reinstalled the XIM.

Here is a video: (No sound- my dog was barking in background)

Any suggestion? Or maybe the date the Mac version will be available.

Thanks.

Download - XIM APEX Manager 20190119 for Android (Direct APK download) on your Mac, send file via Bluetooth to your Android then open the file their, it will automatically update and give you the walk speed settings everyone desires #Yourwelcome

Offline baadnewz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: baadnewz2k9
Can someone please explain to me what the new feature called "walk up speed" does? I undestood SAB,but I want to try this beta tonight when I get home. I would like to know what to expect from this and how can i properly set it right. Ex: values,games in which is beneficial to use it etc. Thank you

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Can someone please explain to me what the new feature called "walk up speed" does? I undestood SAB,but I want to try this beta tonight when I get home. I would like to know what to expect from this and how can i properly set it right. Ex: values,games in which is beneficial to use it etc. Thank you

If you configure a walk speed key, then, when you press it, you can have your player movement slow down by the specified amount. Before it was a fixed slowdown amount.

Offline Forza Dean

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Forza Dean
Hi All, Just acquired my Xim Apex, yesterday infact and want to get the latest firmware but I see you need to use Testflight with an activation email how do I get this email?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Apple has changed the testflight process to be easier on everyone. While using your phone, click the iOS download link on the first page of the thread to view instructions and get started on using the beta Manager on iOS.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Forza Dean

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Forza Dean
Apple has changed the testflight process to be easier on everyone. While using your phone, click the iOS download link on the first page of the thread to view instructions and get started on using the beta Manager on iOS.

Cheers so simple when you know how!  ::) :o

Offline JamesCaywood

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ScaryFawn631545
Hmm dont know if its just me or has anyone noticed the hotkeys to witch profiles dont work? Unless u have the Manager open up on ur phone ? But if ur not pressing the hotkey for that script does nothing  on this version? Can anyone confirm that