XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190119] [Manager 20190119]  (Read 26539 times)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
This Beta build is no longer valid, please upgrade to latest.

IMPORTANT: This Beta requires you upgrade both firmware and Manager in order to access the new features. Please use the links below.

This is a BETA firmware build that, based on community request, brings in the Boost setting and Steady Aim experimental test feature from XIM4. It also includes a new feature for keyboard users: Simulate Analog Behavior. These are advanced features that should be used with caution as they can negatively affect aiming performance if not used correctly. This build also includes a new subconfig Deactivation Delay feature for games that require it and Customizable Walk Speed for keyboard movement.

● Steady Aim: Unlike Smoothing which produces uniform mouse stabilization, Steady Aim forcibly restricts mouse movement into discrete values. Higher values produce a stronger effect. Located under Aim expert settings.

● Boost: Boost artificially inflates the game's aiming stick dead zone. Be advised that values too large will significantly degrade micro-aiming performance. Located under Mouse expert settings.

● Simulate Analog Behavior: For keyboard users, outputs controller values similar to that of the gamer using a thumbstick. Higher values produce a stronger effect. Located under Movement expert settings.

● Deactivation Delay: Similar to a subconfig's (such as ADS) Activation delay, a Deactivation delay waits for the specified time before it's longer active. Located under each subconfig's Activation settings.

● Deactivation Priority: Prior to this change, when a subconfig is no longer active, return to Hip settings occurs. Now, if there is a subconfig between the active and Hip that is currently activated, it is selected (rather than Hip).

● Customizable Walk Speed: When using a keyboard for movement a walk modifier can be applied to slow movement. This change allows the walk speed to be customized. Located under Movement expert settings.

● Bug Fixes: The following issues reported on the since the Beta have been fixed:
        FIX: Simulated Analog Behavior causing stray fire if enabled for ADS and not Hip
        FIX: Simulated Toggle-ADS causing unintentional return to Hip
        FIX: Paste doesn't apply correctly if sub-Config isn't inheriting

XIM APEX Firmware

Download XIM APEX Firmware Tool 20190119 for PC
Windows 7/8/8.1/10 x86/x64

Download XIM APEX Firmware Tool 20190119 for Mac
macOS 10.11 or higher

Flash Upgrade Instructions (instructional video):
1. Hold down the button on your XIM APEX
2. Plug your XIM APEX into your computer while continuing to hold the button
3. Wait for your XIM APEX's light to display blue and then release the button
4. Download and run the XIMAPEXFlash tool
5. Select Update Firmware
6. Disconnect your XIM APEX from your computer after the tool completes

XIM APEX Manager

Download XIM APEX Manager 20190119 for iOS (← Join our TestFlight by clicking the link from your iOS device)
iOS 8 or higher

Download XIM APEX Manager 20190119 for Android (Direct APK download)
Android 4.4 or higher

Download XIM APEX Manager 20190119 for PC
Windows 10/8.1/8 x86/x64
« Last Edit: 11:15 AM - 02/18/19 by OBsIV »
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline sizzerb

• View Profile
Thx for new Update
PS4 Pro// Xim Apex// Titan Two// Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1 TB// Creative Sound Blaster X7 Limited Edition// Creative BT-W2// beyerdynamic DT 880 PRO// AntLion Audio ModMic V5// Sennheiser Game One// Astro A50 Gen3// 2x Fritzbox 7590// Logitech G502 Hero// Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum// AOC U2879VF// SteelSeries QcK+// ROCCAT Taito Control//

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Thx for new Update

Let us know what it works for you. :)

Offline Snoofy

• View Profile
This version also includes all the benefits of the previous ones right?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
This version also includes all the benefits of the previous ones right?

Yes, plus additional bug fixes and the new customizable walk speed feature.

Offline darkleos012345

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: DarkLeosUK
When does the full version come?
Thank You
XIM APEX-----XIM 4-----Ligitech G502 HERO-----Logitech G440-----16.000 DPI-----3.200 DPI-----GameSir-GK100 KEYBOARD-----42inc TV-----PS4 PRO-----PS4
[[ COD BO4 BLACKOUT ]]

Offline xPmoney7

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xPMoney7
I use my iPhone (iOS) to run my manager, and I am currently on the previous manager build (ends in 14 I believe.) due to iOS update not being available at this time. Should I go to the new build (20190119) or should I stick with the previous build (same as manager) until iOS is available to upgrade?

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• May the force be with you...
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Get Like Obz
I use my iPhone (iOS) to run my manager, and I am currently on the previous manager build (ends in 14 I believe.) due to iOS update not being available at this time. Should I go to the new build (20190119) or should I stick with the previous build (same as manager) until iOS is available to upgrade?

If you have a PC you can upgrade your apex but I donít think you can pair your IOS having the previous manager/firmware because it may read an error until itís available. I use IOS as well, patiently waiting!

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
When does the full version come?
Thank You

What do you mean about full version?

Offline husainali18

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: husainali13
Please update the xim apex to fit more keyboard

Offline ksa3344

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: AboSparo
Xim Team
You are amazing

Offline Convivium

• View Profile
Do you happen to know when the Mac version will be available?

I can only update my XIM Apex from my MacBook Pro. My Windows 10 x64 will not recognize the XIM Apex.

I have tried 3 of the 4 USB ports. 3 are USB 2.0 and the 4th USB is a 3.0 port. Other devices work properly when plugged in to any of the ports.

I have also gone to the Device Manager and uninstalled and reinstalled the XIM.

Here is a video: (No sound- my dog was barking in background)

Any suggestion? Or maybe the date the Mac version will be available.

Thanks.

Offline Eric_L

• View Profile
Please update the xim apex to fit more keyboard

The list of keyboards and mice on the Hardware Compatibility list is not an extensive list of every device that works with the xim because that would be unrealistic. There are very few that don't work with the xim. If there is a specific keyboard you are curious about then ask about it. But I can't see them adding every mouse and keyboard that works with the device.
« Last Edit: 04:24 PM - 01/23/19 by Eric_L »
*PS4 Pro
*GPro Wireless 500hz / 16,000 DPI
*K70 RGB Mk.2 Low Profile Cherry Mx: Speed
*Xim Apex 1000hz | Titan Two
*Hip sens: 500 | Ads sens: 222.22 | X/Y Ratio: 2.60
*Smoothing 6 | Sync: OFF | Right Stick Deadzone: 0
*Rainbow Six Siege - Diamond

Offline scottmmckinney

• View Profile
I would love to test this beta, but still waiting on the Mac Update Tool & iOS Manager Update...
<<Signature Goes Here>>>
"blah blah, I have $1000 worth of electronics in my bedroom at my parents house"

Offline Ahmed_Alnouri

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Ahmed_Alnouri
thx for update But please do you add the auto fire . Rapid Fire Macro