XIM Community

Realm Royale - Trouble after todays major patch!  (Read 6363 times)

Offline Ajbartal

• View Profile
Re: Realm Royale - Trouble after todays major patch!
« Reply #60 on: 06:51 AM - 01/28/19 »
Here's to hoping there's a RR ST in the mix for this week ;) , seems like the fortnite config works decent as long as you set a separate ADS config and use an exponential curve for hip settings...still feels slightly lopsided tho

Offline Xchronicx

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 09:49 PM - 01/28/19 »
Whatís the best way to fix this weird hip?

Offline Ajbartal

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 10:20 PM - 01/28/19 »
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAAB9APoBdwH0AnEC7gNrA+gEZQTiBV8F3AZZBtYHUwfQCE0IyglHKcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

This ;)

Offline danemanu

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 12:55 AM - 01/30/19 »
X5BC:AAAB9APoBdwH0AnEC7gNrA+gEZQTiBV8F3AZZBtYHUwfQCE0IyglHKcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC

This ;)

Do you know if I can get this on XIM4? If so, do you know how to copy this? I don't know much about XIM.

Offline Fookerhero

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 04:28 AM - 01/30/19 »

This ;)

Do you know if I can get this on XIM4? If so, do you know how to copy this? I don't know much about XIM.

It does. Copy the strange text and past in under ballistic settings under hip fire.
It is not that difficult. You could also experiment with it. Becaus the lateral movement is broke for hip fire you could try tweak the ballistic setting. You want a steeper curve. The current is a straight line from button left corner to top right. Try make it real steep in the beginning and let it flatten out.
It will make the movement much more responsive, so to counter you need to find a sweet spot in the sensitivity setting (ex set hip down from 25 to 10)

Problem is that sweet spot, thatís why we all are waiting for the TS

Sorry for broken English.

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 01:39 PM - 01/30/19 »
@mist4fun will exponential ramp be used for training this game?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 04:07 PM - 01/30/19 »
I haven't looked at the game yet but if it has a linear setting I'll try this first. I'll be working on RE2, Warframe, and RR for the next update.

Do you or other RR players have tips on how to enter a time unlimited match without interference from bots?
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Happy Camper Cavalry

• Only the best
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: 12 Current Members
« Reply #67 on: 04:42 PM - 01/30/19 »
I've tried over 50 STs and OverWatch is hands-down the best not even a close second place

That being said it's still pretty God awful
« Last Edit: 05:11 PM - 01/30/19 by Happy Camper Cavalry »
The Happy Camper Cavalry is a group of Xim gamers that strive to be the best on Xbox. EST. 2015. Current members include Top 500 (actually top 20) Overwatch players, Apex Predators, & top ranked R6 Legends. That & just an overall good group of guys, & a lady.
To maintain anonymity we use this joint account because unfortunately a member was SWATed. The Xim is a contencous device & we would caution anyone that publicly shares their gamertag on anything Xim related
💯

Offline truen1ghtmare

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: truen1ghtmare
« Reply #68 on: 04:45 PM - 01/30/19 »
I haven't looked at the game yet but if it has a linear setting I'll try this first. I'll be working on RE2, Warframe, and RR for the next update.

Do you or other RR players have tips on how to enter a time unlimited match without interference from bots?
if you play the tutorial you get a weapon that way and can test there

• Only the best
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 05:12 PM - 01/30/19 »

in the tutorial mode you have all the time in the world
The Happy Camper Cavalry is a group of Xim gamers that strive to be the best on Xbox. EST. 2015. Current members include Top 500 (actually top 20) Overwatch players, Apex Predators, & top ranked R6 Legends. That & just an overall good group of guys, & a lady.
To maintain anonymity we use this joint account because unfortunately a member was SWATed. The Xim is a contencous device & we would caution anyone that publicly shares their gamertag on anything Xim related
💯

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 05:34 PM - 01/30/19 »
Thanks, I was hoping it would be easier to support than the other BR games.

I've tried over 50 STs and OverWatch is hands-down the best not even a close second place

How does Halo 5, Borderlands 2, or a Crisis ST feel?

Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

• Only the best
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 06:20 PM - 01/30/19 »
Thanks, I was hoping it would be easier to support than the other BR games.

How does Halo 5, Borderlands 2, or a Crisis ST feel?

Most are fine on HIP but ADS has a strange spike at about 10% where it violently jerks up
💯

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 09:57 AM - 01/31/19 »
The game itself actually doesn't offer the option to switch between linear/exponential ramp that's why i was wondering what will be used for training.
I'm guessing they use exponential since that's what most of the ST's use that we've got the most decent results with.  (Overwatch, BF)

• Only the best
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 10:45 AM - 01/31/19 »
The game itself actually doesn't offer the option to switch between linear/exponential ramp that's why i was wondering what will be used for training.
I'm guessing they use exponential since that's what most of the ST's use that we've got the most decent results with.  (Overwatch, BF)
I believe you may be confused. The ultimate goal is always Linear. The question is what does the game offer and how much adjustment does the ST need to have to bring it to Linear by decelerating if it's too fast and accelerating if it's too slow.

One popular "curve" used my console to help controller gamers is Exponential mode. Imagine the speed is 0-100%. With linear at 5% movement there's 5% speed, at 80% movement there's 80% speed. In expo it's not quite the same. the 0 and 100 are THE SAME ON BOTH (Important to know) so you don't go faster. The difference is when you're moving at 25% speed, it's actually only moving 20% and at 70% it's actually moving 75%. That's because there's a dip in the curve allowing more range of moment for micro movements and still the ability to turn fast.

Now with games like COD that Expo curve is very minor, the aimspeed is maxed FASTER than you can move your hand.
That expo curve is something the Xim can counter, that's what is ST is but Speed Cap isn't.
Realm Royale game will be GREAT because it's SUPER fast whereas Anthem is gonna be a HARD pass for me on console because of the turn speed.

The reason you're confused is because there's a lot of talk of using the Expo or Linear curve on Overwatch. There was a time that the turn speed CAP on Linear was higher but after an update almost 2 years ago at this point, it brought Expo up to speed. Don't let the Overwatch specific situation confuse you on how this whole thing works.

Hope this helps explain.
💯

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 10:58 AM - 01/31/19 »
I know the goal is linear and i have nothing against that if it works. My whole question was about finding out which one would be better for this game.
I'm not stating that exponential > linear at any point lol.   I do however see that most games nowadays use exponential because of the improved micro movements with controllers, and if there is no ingame option to change it i wonder if linear will even be decent for this game. If the generic st's are anything to go by the answer will be no for me.