XIM Community

In regards to ads messing with aiming  (Read 210 times)

Offline Jackl6

• View Profile
In regards to ads messing with aiming
« on: 10:59 AM - 01/14/19 »
So i use the xim apex for the division  1 and will be using it for division 2 when it comes out.
I have my dpi to 8000 and polling  at 500 for testinf but usually on 1000hz polling
Ive noticed that in game my crosshairs slow down when shooting at a moving enemy. Is this the in game ads doing that is my question???
If it is how can i stop it all together that @#$% is annoying and cant keep up with a moving enemy half the time. It trails the enemy rathe than staying  on target.
I saw some video about addint boost and that can help disable ads? But cant find it in the settings.

Love the product  so far though because  i cant stand controllers and friends play xbox so this is perfect for me

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: In regards to ads messing with aiming
« Reply #1 on: 01:45 PM - 01/14/19 »
Sensitivity can be changed when activating ADS but if it only slows down while aiming near enemies this is usually the game's aim assist. Some games allow you to "disable" AA but usually this disables one method of AA while the game still has other AA mechanics that are enabled.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline ThanatosMORTIS

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Amortisseour
Re: In regards to ads messing with aiming
« Reply #2 on: 01:59 PM - 01/14/19 »
Try using an RML anti-aimassist curve, and some boost. Both help you to fight the aim assist keeping your crosshairs right behind the target. 50-80 stimulate analog behavior will help also, but it will reduce the glitches with aim assist from using wasd instead of a joystick.