Please yes
6 (35.3%)
Yeah
0 (0%)
who the @#(& is saltywatch and why should i care
7 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: 07:52 PM - 01/18/19

Overwatch on the Xim Apex  (Read 570 times)

Offline saItywatch

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: saltywatch
  • PSN ID: saltywatch
Overwatch on the Xim Apex
« on: 07:49 PM - 01/11/19 »
Hey guys I'm new to the forums! I hope I can get along with you guys here, you seem like a great group of people.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

this is mostly a combination of top tier player's settings, and its working for me.

1600 DPI
73 AAW
84 AAEI
50 Xim sens
23.5 Xim ADS (use value 21.5 to 25, find your preference)
3 Smoothing (or 0)
No Curve
No Steady Aim (I personally never liked steady aim or have never asked for it ever)
SAB 90
Recoil compensation OFF for Ashe and Widow

Try to incorporate strafing more into your aim. Line up where you think someones head is going to be and flick your crosshair over, just like you would if you had a controller, and try to use strafing while this is all going on to cause that triggerbot effect that everyone wants.

I am Masters in club penguin island for reference. i have a gold scar too so Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Overwatch on the Xim Apex
« Reply #1 on: 08:13 PM - 01/11/19 »
i hope you read the forum rules this time during your 4th? account creation, stick to the rules and your account is save
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline saItywatch

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08:30 PM - 01/11/19 »
Iím really confused. Who are you implying me of being?

:o

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:33 PM - 01/11/19 »
its all good man, dont offend anyone but keep it calm, then you can keep your account :)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: xiiProG_NiTROiix
« Reply #4 on: 10:37 AM - 01/12/19 »
You truely are an egotist arenít you 😂😂 donít be a dick head this time your contribution is valuable to many
Mainly play overwatch
Generally high master low gm ☺

Offline AKAYDIA-

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Akaydia-
« Reply #5 on: 12:54 AM - 01/13/19 »
Boost is really good in overwatch why you donít use it ?

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03:46 AM - 01/13/19 »
You truely are an egotist arenít you 😂😂 donít be a dick head this time your contribution is valuable to many

Agree.

I randomly found this guy watching a Overwatch video and he speaks and acts / reacts to people completely differently then how he speaks on the forums, itís kinda funny tbh.

Iíve never had a issue with him and have never really seen him cause any issues ( never cared to look ) but I can tell ď this guy ď is pretty annoying and likes annoying people.
| Apex ~ Zowie FK2 ~ Azeron Compact ~ G440 ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline saItywatch

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10:05 AM - 01/14/19 »
Boost is really good in overwatch why you donít use it ?

Good point, I forgot to mention that I do use boost. I use a value of 80 to 100, which has always been the generally accepted mark for OW since x4.  You can use up to 300 without it being detrimental, but 80 used to be the considered sweet spot for OW

its important to note that AssultRifleMasta doesn't use boost, and these settings are basically his with a few tweaks. ARM and I have had identical sensitivities since launch, so I just like to use his settings for hitscan and my own for projectile. So ues boost at your own discretion

Iíve never had a issue with him and have never really seen him cause any issues ( never cared to look ) but I can tell ď this guy ď is pretty annoying and likes annoying people.

The perfect poem doesn't exis............................

And yes, my youtube personality was obviously completely fake, but in my defense, I have deleted almost all of my noteworthy videos. I have much more fun on these forums than I ever did on YT. I love to be a clown, but at least I give you guys my real settings

Offline BlueAid

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 06:25 PM - 01/14/19 »
This is off topic but still Overwatch discussion, but I swear there is less aim assist on the PS4 version of OW compared to XB1. It was infinitely easier for me to create a generic Widow profile on XB1 and have it be perfect.

I also believe that since the game plays at a slightly lower resolution on XB1, aim assist bubbles are larger. I find that a AAW setting of say 50 is not identical on both versions.
i5-4690k | GTX 1070 | ASUS VG248QE | CM MasterKeys Pro M White | Logitech G203 | Steelseries QcK Heavy

PS4 Pro | Xbox One S

XIM APEX | XIM 4 | XIM Edge

Offline saItywatch

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01:02 AM - 01/15/19 »
This is off topic but still Overwatch discussion, but I swear there is less aim assist on the PS4 version of OW compared to XB1. It was infinitely easier for me to create a generic Widow profile on XB1 and have it be perfect.

I also believe that since the game plays at a slightly lower resolution on XB1, aim assist bubbles are larger. I find that a AAW setting of say 50 is not identical on both versions.

Try same settings w following tweaks

3.0 steady aim
300 boost
48 aaw
24 aaei

Or even 30 aaw with 0 aaei

Very strong aim assist feeling. Great for strafing widows as you really line up a lot of shots with the WASDs    Obviously it has a strong bubble feeling but the SA3.0 helps you get in and the obnoxious AA setting makes it hard to get out