XIM Community

bo4 settings for headshots?  (Read 507 times)

Offline randomusername_LOL938338

• View Profile
bo4 settings for headshots?
« on: 07:25 PM - 01/11/19 »
dont know if im pushing my luck but on zombies when you play with the xim apex there is an extremly strong aim assist that basically guides the ads to the head, I was wondering if there were settings that could replicate this

Offline HanSolo82

• View Profile
Re: bo4 settings for headshots?
« Reply #1 on: 01:03 PM - 01/17/19 »
Hey sorry the Aim assist or target assist as I like to call it, is more strong in zombies than in regular multiplayer. That target assist that you are referring to does not work the same way in MP (I can't imagine this in there as everyone will have aimbot aim)

However in multiplayer mode, you will likely encounter issues combating the Aim assist bubble so I would recommend using RML's settings with SYNC off and 12k dpi,1000hz or use an anti aim assist curve that is provided on this forum.

XBOX ONE X | XIM Apex | Corsair K70 , Sony Nav | Steelseries Rival 600 | QCK Cloth | Asus 28" 4k VP28UQG

Offline xMemory

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Memory CE
« Reply #2 on: 02:02 PM - 01/17/19 »
I see a lot of talk of fighting the aim assist. My question is why don't people turn it off?

Offline HanSolo82

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03:35 PM - 01/17/19 »
I see a lot of talk of fighting the aim assist. My question is why don't people turn it off?

Well disabling it can put you in a disadvantage against controller players that are already abusing it. You can give it a shot if you like but that target assist will help you lock on a target much easier. It is the hitbox entry is what is giving us ximmers the problem. That is where those curves and boost comes into play.
XBOX ONE X | XIM Apex | Corsair K70 , Sony Nav | Steelseries Rival 600 | QCK Cloth | Asus 28" 4k VP28UQG

Offline xMemory

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Memory CE
« Reply #4 on: 04:14 PM - 01/17/19 »

Well disabling it can put you in a disadvantage against controller players that are already abusing it. You can give it a shot if you like but that target assist will help you lock on a target much easier. It is the hitbox entry is what is giving us ximmers the problem. That is where those curves and boost comes into play.

Been playing on PC as well, so it works fine for me. I turn target assist on in blackout because it feels weird otherwise.