XIM Community

APEX Manager Crashing on android  (Read 214 times)

Offline Die5el01

• View Profile
APEX Manager Crashing on android
« on: 07:47 AM - 01/11/19 »
The APEX manager app keeps on crashing on android using the latest beta build when i go to load config from bf v to black ops 4. i have to start the manager about 2 or 3 times before i can make any changes at all.Any help would be appreciated.
Xim 4,Xim Apex, Logitech G13, Logitech G502 -12000 DPI, SteelSeries QcK Prism Gaming Mouse Pad, Razer Orbweaver Chroma - Razer Green Mechanical Switches (Tactile And Clicky) - Gaming Keypad,Logitech G PRO Wireless,Titan 1 and Titan 2 and a Xbox 1 x

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: APEX Manager Crashing on android
« Reply #1 on: 10:12 AM - 01/11/19 »
Which phone are you using?

Is it just Manager that's crashing or does XIM crash as well?
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Die5el01

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06:55 AM - 01/12/19 »
Hi Mist its only the apex manager app, im using a old samsung galaxy tablet 8 inch android version 4.4.2 (old i know).Other than the app crashes my apex works great.Is there a version that works with a macbook pro running ios 12 ? or a iphone 7.Thanks You for your time reading this.
Xim 4,Xim Apex, Logitech G13, Logitech G502 -12000 DPI, SteelSeries QcK Prism Gaming Mouse Pad, Razer Orbweaver Chroma - Razer Green Mechanical Switches (Tactile And Clicky) - Gaming Keypad,Logitech G PRO Wireless,Titan 1 and Titan 2 and a Xbox 1 x

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #3 on: 10:36 AM - 01/12/19 »
We do support iOS. You can join our TestFlight by clicking on the link from your iPhone on the Beta post.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:37 AM - 01/12/19 »
Thanks, in this case I recommend reinstalling Manager then restart the phone before attempting to use it again. Your configs are stored on your XIM so at most you may just need to re pair after you reinstall.

Otherwise it would help to know if this is happening on other devices. Yes, your iPhone 7 should work with the build that is in Testflight now. There's a link to this in the Manager section of the latest beta.

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=73173.0

Offline Die5el01

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06:40 AM - 01/13/19 »
Thank you for the response i have downloaded the apex manager again so far no problems on the android tablet its working as it should if i get a problem i will switch over to Testflight and try again on ios. Thank you for your time helping me much appreciated.

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10:37 AM - 01/13/19 »
That's good to hear, I'm glad it helped.