XIM Community

G502 Question.Fortnite.  (Read 162 times)

Offline Stalker

• View Profile
G502 Question.Fortnite.
« on: 06:52 AM - 01/11/19 »
HI need your help lads. i want to setup on my wheel on the mouse ~edit scroll up and confirm scroll down~
cant see this button to edit in the logitec software.
thank you 

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: G502 Question.Fortnite.
« Reply #1 on: 10:10 AM - 01/11/19 »
I don't know that this can be reassigned. Hopefully another person can stop by to confirm.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Online alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10:31 AM - 01/11/19 »
HI need your help lads. i want to setup on my wheel on the mouse ~edit scroll up and confirm scroll down~
thank you
G502 can't assign keystrokes or macros to the WheelUp and WheelDown (Ventus Z can), However you can use this directly instead on the XIM Manager.Bind WheelUP or down to a button and use this button to confirm, edit or both.
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Yeyian Spark Keyboard - Tt Esports Ventus Z - Zowie G-SR

Offline Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07:18 PM - 01/12/19 »
thank you
G502 can't assign keystrokes or macros to the WheelUp and WheelDown (Ventus Z can), However you can use this directly instead on the XIM Manager.Bind WheelUP or down to a button and use this button to confirm, edit or both.
thanks alan. didnt check xim manager went straight to the logitec settings ))) thank you