XIM Community

Aim assists on or off?  (Read 346 times)

Offline MCSTABBY3

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MCSTABBY3
Aim assists on or off?
« on: 06:30 PM - 01/08/19 »
Hey all, been messing around with my configuration. Should I have in game aim assists off? They seem to help me sometimes amd hurt me others, I figure it's generally a wash.

Offline edgeX

• View Profile
Re: Aim assists on or off?
« Reply #1 on: 10:43 AM - 01/17/19 »
Auto aim should be set to OFF. Or minimum. The XIM is supposed to minimize the effects of AA hence the reason of a the DPI is supposed to be 3000-4000

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Aim assists on or off?
« Reply #2 on: 08:34 AM - 01/18/19 »
theres no best option as its personal preference
if your aim is really good then you should deactivate the aim assist as it will harm you more than youll benefit from it (as in the aim assist will feel like an obstacle)
if your aim isnt that good then use the aim assist as youll benefit from it more often than it will penalize you
you can also keep the aim assist active and use your xim features to further increase or reduce the aim assist (see increase and decrease aim assist tutorial in this forum)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay