XIM Community

1v1 Build Battles Fortnite  (Read 1326 times)

Offline EzPz_Xmap

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: EzPz_Xmap
Re: 1v1 Build Battles Fortnite
« Reply #15 on: 02:42 AM - 01/23/19 »
yo add my PSN mete_yildirim or EPIC ID EzPz_Xmap I'd really appreciate it if you could teach me how to adapt to the XIM thanks bro!

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 03:22 AM - 01/23/19 »
yo add my PSN mete_yildirim or EPIC ID EzPz_Xmap I'd really appreciate it if you could teach me how to adapt to the XIM thanks bro!

Just practice. Force yourself to do new things in Fortnite even if you think itís not useful.

Being creative and versatile when playing Fortnite is what makes a good player, doing this will also improve muscle memory alot more than just playing.
« Last Edit: 05:55 AM - 01/23/19 by JDM »
| Apex ~ Zowie FK2 ~ Azeron Compact ~ G440 ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 11:52 AM - 01/23/19 »
Not quite on your level for building but hopefully ill get there.

I need to learn the technique for fast 90s as never messed about in playgrounds till now.

that moment when you realize you are a faster builder than the fortnite champ d1sable ;) ;) ;)
look into mitro 90s, they hardly require any mouse movements, are pretty much the fastest ones and can be done infinitely unlike other 90 techniques that suffer from jump fatigue
since they require minimal mouse movements and you only needs to hold down W you can keep track on your surrounding much easier and your building button layout doesnt have to be optimized
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 12:33 PM - 01/23/19 »
This makes me wanna upload a building video lol.

I donít wanna play / get back into Fortnite until I receive my Azeron though

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
« Reply #19 on: 02:43 PM - 01/23/19 »

I need to learn the technique for fast 90s as never messed about in playgrounds till now.

that moment when you realize you are a faster builder than the fortnite champ d1sable ;) ;) ;)
look into mitro 90s, they hardly require any mouse movements, are pretty much the fastest ones and can be done infinitely unlike other 90 techniques that suffer from jump fatigue
since they require minimal mouse movements and you only needs to hold down W you can keep track on your surrounding much easier and your building button layout doesnt have to be optimized

Yeah thanks for the tip, ill check it out.

Building was never my strong suit even before my 3 month break but im enjoying this new creative mode and will hopefully get there.

Still dropping high kill games though, i find brute aggression and W key do the trick lol

Offline sIay

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: SupahSlayin
« Reply #20 on: 10:28 PM - 01/23/19 »

Hahaha thanks Odin and I'll check it out !

Offline sIay

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 10:29 PM - 01/23/19 »
I'll add you once I get home homie and yes I'll teach you :)))

Offline sIay

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 10:30 PM - 01/23/19 »
My epic games is "SupahSlayin" add me up homie!

Offline sIay

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 10:31 PM - 01/23/19 »

Just practice. Force yourself to do new things in Fortnite even if you think itís not useful.

Being creative and versatile when playing Fortnite is what makes a good player, doing this will also improve muscle memory alot more than just playing.

Facts homie

Offline neat

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 05:48 PM - 01/24/19 »
How the heck do you edit that fast while moving  :o

Am I at a disadvantage using MKB+XIM 4 compared to this? I

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 03:59 AM - 01/25/19 »

No and itís just practice + ping / internet speed.

Higher ping, itíll be harder to edit but unless you wifi is crazy bad, you should still be able to do it.

As you can see, when he floor pyramid edits, he runs sideways to give himself more time to edit both, editing both whilst running straight is harder but easy once you get the hand of it.

Offline sIay

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 01:44 AM - 02/08/19 »

No and itís just practice + ping / internet speed.

Higher ping, itíll be harder to edit but unless you wifi is crazy bad, you should still be able to do it.

As you can see, when he floor pyramid edits, he runs sideways to give himself more time to edit both, editing both whilst running straight is harder but easy once you get the hand of it.

Facts homie, but y'all can do this on a 70-80 ping that's what I average cause I live on a island :/

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 02:43 AM - 02/08/19 »
I have really bad wifi right now also, with hat, getting back into he game, just switched from L2 for ads and stairs to Right mouse click which Iím not used to and now Iím going to have to get used to the Azeron.

Really not helping myself when it comes to practice / muscle memory building but itíll pay off, hopefully I can get my wifi patterned again, was playing on like 11-17 ping for about a month and it was amazing. This was while I didnít care about Fortnite anymore though, now I actually want to play it, it lags like hell.

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 02:44 AM - 02/08/19 »
Youíre definitely one of he best Xim players Iíve seen when it comes to building and aiming combined though.

Most players can only aim. ( Xim )

Offline sIay

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 07:15 PM - 02/11/19 »
Youíre definitely one of he best Xim players Iíve seen when it comes to building and aiming combined though.

Most players can only aim. ( Xim )
Thank you so much!!