XIM Community

Is the razer deathadder works on ps4  (Read 210 times)

Offline Ixasr99

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Shrmna
Is the razer deathadder works on ps4
« on: 11:12 PM - 01/07/19 »
Hello, i just got my xim apex and iam considering to buy the deathadder and i think there are some mice that doesn't work on ps4. Can someone confirm to me that it works ?

Offline ceebs

• MVP
  • Captain_Minxley
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
Re: Is the razer deathadder works on ps4
« Reply #1 on: 03:13 AM - 01/08/19 »
It works, but it doesn't have onboard memory, so if you want to remap the buttons you'll need to use XIM Link.
Where's Half-Life 3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Crucial MX500 1TB SSD, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, CM Swift RX, Audio Technica ATH AD700, Soundblaster X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 [email protected], Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill [email protected], XFX ProSeries (Black Edition) 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline Ixasr99

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:25 AM - 01/08/19 »
Sorry can explain what remap buttons means i dont know alot about these stuff. And do i have to do it ?

Offline ceebs

• MVP
  • Captain_Minxley
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10:30 AM - 01/08/19 »
Sorry can explain what remap buttons means i dont know alot about these stuff. And do i have to do it ?
Remapping a button changes it's action, i.e changing scroll up/down to tactical and lethal grenade activation or forward/back buttons to reload/melee. You can remap these buttons on PC with the Synapse software running in the background, but they'll revert to default when you plug your mouse into your console (unless the rodent has onboard memory).
Where's Half-Life 3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Crucial MX500 1TB SSD, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, CM Swift RX, Audio Technica ATH AD700, Soundblaster X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 [email protected], Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill [email protected], XFX ProSeries (Black Edition) 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline Ixasr99

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:55 AM - 01/08/19 »
Remapping a button changes it's action, i.e changing scroll up/down to tactical and lethal grenade activation or forward/back buttons to reload/melee. You can remap these buttons on PC with the Synapse software running in the background, but they'll revert to default when you plug your mouse into your console (unless the rodent has onboard memory).

So if i want it default i dont have to change anything.

Thank for helping me

Offline ceebs

• MVP
  • Captain_Minxley
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11:19 AM - 01/08/19 »

So if i want it default i dont have to change anything.

Thank for helping me
Exactly.

You're welcome.
Where's Half-Life 3?

Offline ybeau

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:25 AM - 01/15/19 »
Yes, i bought it and it works great, i have the cable one, i dont know if a wireless version exist and if it works with ps4.