XIM Community

Destiny 2 shade step  (Read 127 times)

Offline Don_bosko5

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Don_bosko5
Destiny 2 shade step
« on: 01:55 PM - 01/07/19 »
Hello everyone. Anyone know if i can configure the xim apex to press twice a certain button? Like the shade step in D2 instead of pressing double crouch make it in one button.
Thanks for the help

Offline Fox McCloud

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Sir Fox McCloud
Re: Destiny 2 shade step
« Reply #1 on: 07:17 AM - 01/08/19 »
Hello everyone. Anyone know if i can configure the xim apex to press twice a certain button? Like the shade step in D2 instead of pressing double crouch make it in one button.
Thanks for the help

Whether or not you can do this is all dependent upon your peripherals. What mouse and keyboard are you using?

Basically, you need a device that has on-board memory.
XIM APEX | XIM LINK | XBOX One S | Corsair K95 Platinum (Cherry Mx Speeds) | Swiftpoint Z (4K DPI & 1K Hz) | Asus 24" (VG245H) | Destiny 2 & Black Ops 4

Offline Birch

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08:20 AM - 01/08/19 »
I wanna do this too. Both my mouse and keyboard have onboard memory. How do you actually program this in though?

Offline Don_bosko5

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Don_bosko5
« Reply #3 on: 06:18 AM - 01/09/19 »
I am using the logitech g502 proteus spectrum mouse. And the keyboard is a basic mechanical one. So you are saying i can program it on the mouse from the logitech app on the laptop?

Offline systole

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12:24 PM - 01/10/19 »
its simple to make a macro, i use 60ms delay between presses, its quick enough and consistent. pc has a dedicated button, so i set it the same for console.