XIM Community

Configuration Pictures  (Read 98220 times)

Offline MarikCraven

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Configuration Pictures
« Reply #30 on: 10:56 PM - 12/07/10 »
How easy is it to move with the analog stick with the G13?
I was gonna go with the Nostromo but it has so many faults and still no analog with the new one.

It moves a bit easier than the controller sticks.

Offline Jon_Jon

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 10:58 PM - 12/07/10 »
I hope to see G13 or Nostromo user with a common key assignment...actually I'm thinking of getting a Nostromo soon...sticks for movement / keys for dpad, etc....

thanks...

Online roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 12:01 AM - 12/08/10 »
Wow! So many nice pictures and config ideas over European night, thank you all and please others reading this post yours too.

Two of you have melee on the scroll push down button. Is that really working, I mean on any mouse I got it is really hard to push that button down?
Crusade atm: XIM Mouse that is stable 1000hz at 12000 or higher no delays by smoothing. XIM APEX is ridiculous without a XIM Mouse.

Offline daikk1n

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 06:12 AM - 12/08/10 »
here's mine,  keys for black ops..

Offline Jdawg

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 12:43 PM - 12/08/10 »
Here ya go. Feel free to use if you want. Keys are for Black cocks. I'm going to use the button layout that has toggle ADS instead of just ADS.

Offline Gabbagod

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 01:58 PM - 12/08/10 »
Epic thread!!

Love seeing everyone's setups. Someone somewhere suggested putting melee on the mousewheel scroll. Loving that now!

Offline Vladtaltos

• gamertag: whey2jack3d
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 02:53 PM - 12/08/10 »
The Z board looks pretty interesting, more so that they have a keyboard with it built in to the left. How natural does it feel compare to say a WASD keyboard?

Offline Jdawg

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 03:00 PM - 12/08/10 »
The Z board looks pretty interesting, more so that they have a keyboard with it built in to the left. How natural does it feel compare to say a WASD keyboard?

DONT GET IT. I have one and I hate the way it feels personally, it doesn't feel smooth, and its not very comfortable at all for me, I bought one and switched back to a generic microsoft keyboard that came with the PC in less than a couple weeks. + on some of the custom keys for games they did the stupid mistake of Splitting the shift button in half for a push-to-talk key... I hated it -_-

Offline Vladtaltos

• gamertag: whey2jack3d
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 03:03 PM - 12/08/10 »
Eek, well having been a pc gamer for so long I'm very comfortable to WASD. I play in my living room on a table and It would have been nice to conserve space seeing as I only use the left half of my keyboard for gaming.

Offline Jdawg

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 03:08 PM - 12/08/10 »
Eek, well having been a pc gamer for so long I'm very comfortable to WASD. I play in my living room on a table and It would have been nice to conserve space seeing as I only use the left half of my keyboard for gaming.

Sounds like you would like the Logitech G13 in that case.

Heres the links.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/keyboards/keyboard/devices/5123

and heres the cheapest one I can find on the interwebs.

http://www.cowboom.com/product/608747

Offline legendboy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: LOVE 1S A F1ST
« Reply #40 on: 03:36 PM - 12/08/10 »
Does anybody have extreme difficulty getting use to new button layouts?

It takes me weeks to get use to just changing one button, and completely screws my game play up during that time

Offline Jdawg

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 05:25 PM - 12/08/10 »
Does anybody have extreme difficulty getting use to new button layouts?

It takes me weeks to get use to just changing one button, and completely screws my game play up during that time

not really, well...... it did take me a while to start using E to knife. its all about how fast you are with your index finger lol.

If I'm still catching myself getting 'panic knifed' then I'll change up the knife button to something on the mouse like everyone else.

Offline buddy459rc

• View Profile
    • alba-vapours
  • Gamertag: Psychotic Vaper
« Reply #42 on: 05:40 PM - 12/08/10 »

i have original zboard  didnt like it but i now have the merc sealth which i love  :).
with being lefthanded  having the butterfly keys at the left side just suits me fine.

Offline PhilAshio

• MVP
  • Troll in the Mist, 4fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 06:27 PM - 12/08/10 »
Wow! So many nice pictures and config ideas over European night, thank you all and please others reading this post yours too.

Two of you have melee on the scroll push down button. Is that really working, I mean on any mouse I got it is really hard to push that button down?

I tried it before on scroll up and it was fine but pushing the scroll button would be too tedious for anything. Mouse Left click works best for me.

Offline Apoculos

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 07:09 PM - 12/08/10 »

Go for the WolfKing Warrior it is exactly like WASD, but compact and better!
gt: Solucopa