XIM Community

(7/25/20) 'PERFECT' R6 SETTINGS | Rainbow Six: Siege (Room for Preference)  (Read 42908 times)

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: ItsKingBlade
How can I walk? Because LEft deadzone is 50
Lower Left Stick Deadzone if you choose to walk. I prefer 50 because its easy to instantly slip into a pixel peek.
PS4 Slim
XIM4
Logitech G502 10k DPI @ 1000Hz
Razer Kraken Pro V2 7.1 Surround Sound

Offline isidrojose

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: bAggziLLA_11
Lower Left Stick Deadzone if you choose to walk. I prefer 50 because its easy to instantly slip into a pixel peek.

I just lower the percentage of the walk.. used this settings for a couple of ranked games last night and it was very good.. I use the classic curve
PS4
BENQ RL2755HM
XIM APEX : 1000 HZ
Glorious Model O : 12000 DPI and 4000 DPI on 1000 HZ
Razer Tartarus Chroma V2
SteelSeries QCK Prism
Audio Technica AD700x with Antlion Modmic and MixAmp TR

Offline Corzonia

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Corzonia
How do you like your krakens?

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
How do you like your krakens?
My RAZER Kraken Pro 7.1 surround sound V2 headset settings? If so the only setting you wanna change is your EQ and sound normalization. I put my EQ to all max (makes all sound frequencies louder) and I maxed out sound normalization. This helps with sound a fair bit especially if you have in-game audio Dynamic Range set on Night Mode. I also of course have it on 7.1 and not 2.1. If you were instead asking about my experience with them in case you wanted them I would say this is a good almost great option but my biggest issue is i feel like its max volume (on ps4 exclusively) is too low. There is no volume wheel to adjust either. Some disagree about the max volume, other do not. Hopefully I was of any help.
PS4 Slim
XIM4

Offline Corzonia

• View Profile
Yes I was, I currently have the turtle beach elite pro w the TAC but itís starting to fall apart. Iím now looking at other options. I donít know how you have yours wired up but if it goes just straight to your controller it sounds like that could be the issue of your volume problem. I like the artics pro just not the price tag. And im also looking at the Corsair hs60 along with some kind of dac/amp. But thatís were it gets crazy, finding a amp that will decode Dolby if usually 150+. I was looking at the creative labs sound blasterX g6. Seems like the best option for a dac but I just canít see myself spending that much money on a setup that will be obsolete in a couple years.

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
Yes I was, I currently have the turtle beach elite pro w the TAC but itís starting to fall apart. Iím now looking at other options. I donít know how you have yours wired up but if it goes just straight to your controller it sounds like that could be the issue of your volume problem. I like the artics pro just not the price tag. And im also looking at the Corsair hs60 along with some kind of dac/amp. But thatís were it gets crazy, finding a amp that will decode Dolby if usually 150+. I was looking at the creative labs sound blasterX g6. Seems like the best option for a dac but I just canít see myself spending that much money on a setup that will be obsolete in a couple years.
The Kraken is a wired USB connection. Sadly I wont have an option for an amp. But I did choose a USB headset for better quality. (No faint static pick-up)
PS4 Slim
XIM4

Offline Corzonia

• View Profile
I am going to send you a friend request

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile

I just lower the percentage of the walk.. used this settings for a couple of ranked games last night and it was very good.. I use the classic curve
Glad it worked out for you. Feel free to try my newly updated settings. I changed it to be on 12 right stick deadzone to be more responsive while maintaining micro-adjustments.
PS4 Slim
XIM4

Offline Lxchlxn

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: CSG Yir Maw
What synchronization setting do you use? Off/default/common?

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
What synchronization setting do you use? Off/default/common?
I don't use any synchronization due to me using a Xim4 as opposed to the Apex. From my research I'd say Synchronization should stay off. Apparently it give more of a 1:1 feel to it and synchronization is more for utilizing aim assist (siege ONLY has aim assist in Terrorist Hunt)
PS4 Slim
XIM4

Offline Bananabrian

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CallouS
Does anyone else not just use the walk option in xim I feel like I use that always all the time and it also helps with getting that pixel peak

Offline jeremywi

• View Profile
Best feeling settings to date.

Offline Corzonia

• View Profile
Have you tried it since the new xim update?

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
Have you tried it since the new xim update?
I haven't updated my Xim 4 ever actually. I'm glad my xim came with a good update.
PS4 Slim
XIM4

Offline jeremywi

• View Profile
Have you ever experienced issues with ADS being... Glitchy? There's sometimes that I'll click the right button and it'll cycle back to hip fire almost instantly. Usually happens at the worst moments lol