XIM Community

(7/25/20) 'PERFECT' R6 SETTINGS | Rainbow Six: Siege (Room for Preference)  (Read 42997 times)

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: ItsKingBlade
Have you ever experienced issues with ADS being... Glitchy? There's sometimes that I'll click the right button and it'll cycle back to hip fire almost instantly. Usually happens at the worst moments lol
If i understand the issue properly, I don't believe I have encountered such problem. It could be a malfunction of your mouse or simply a result of an unclean one. Honestly, i'm spitballing based off not much.
PS4 Slim
XIM4
Logitech G502 10k DPI @ 1000Hz
Razer Kraken Pro V2 7.1 Surround Sound

Offline Kingownagexx

• Xbox Ambassador
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: King Ownage XV
Does anyone on this thread have the Xbox version of the curve? If so can you please respond with it, I'm having a lot of trouble manually doing it.
XIM Apex - Xbox One X

Offline Kingownagexx

• Xbox Ambassador
    • View Profile
this config made this game playable. WOW... gonna start playing again!!!!
can you send me the curve you created?
XIM Apex - Xbox One X

Offline Xeji1337

• View Profile
Have you tried it since the new xim update?
I haven't updated my Xim 4 ever actually. I'm glad my xim came with a good update.

Whats your xim firmware etc?

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
Whats your xim firmware etc?
Firmware Version: 4.00.20170103
PS4 Slim
XIM4

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
I've improved the ballistic curve significantly. Due to requests i've slowed down the progression to faster speeds. This change has not altered the curve's superior flick capability. I also made 1 main change which was to bring down the ADS Sensitivity for 1x magnified scopes. The changes to the ballistic curve surfaced a looming issue with my config's 1x scope ADS sens.
Although my post is titled as perfect I remain unsatisfied and will continue to refine my curve. My goal, to develop a curve that alters Siege's default acceleration to feel as linear as possible, inches closer and closer with every update. Any knowledgeable xim users are welcome to share variations of my curve and/ or give me suggestions.

Some believe ballistic curves to be only for increasing and decreasing aim assist bubbles. A lot of them fail to see the possibilities a.k.a. the bigger picture.
PS4 Slim
XIM4

Offline Kingownagexx

• Xbox Ambassador
    • View Profile
Unfortunately as an xbox player I have no idea how to recreate the curve for xbox. If anyone on xbox has done it successfully I would appreciate the code
XIM Apex - Xbox One X