XIM Community

(10/11/19) PERFECT R6 SETTINGS | Rainbow Six: Siege (Room for Preference)  (Read 10961 times)

Offline Bananabrian

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CallouS
Question I'm gunna try the setting out soon I'm a wrist timer I just copied and pasted the whole settings but my question is what is the Monty screen after the ads

Offline Bananabrian

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CallouS
Also question for some reason on my old preset I set my walk button to shift but now when I set it to shift my character barley even moves at all when I have ads on

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: KingBladeYT
Question I'm gunna try the setting out soon I'm a wrist timer I just copied and pasted the whole settings but my question is what is the Monty screen after the ads
The monty mode is to turn right when you hand isn't on your mouse but also for a joke monty strat of spinning really fast. But my xim profile isn't up to date so double check its the new settings.
PS4 Slim
XIM4
Logitech G502 10k DPI @ 1000Hz
Razer Kraken Pro V2 7.1 Surround Sound

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
Also question for some reason on my old preset I set my walk button to shift but now when I set it to shift my character barley even moves at all when I have ads on
Its slower due to the higher left stick deadzone. You don't need a walk key with your DZ on 32 you can slide right into a pixel peak once you get used to it.
PS4 Slim
XIM4

Offline rangerlee

• Rangers Lead the Way
    • View Profile
Will these same settings work on an X1?

Also, I loaded the R6 ST, and I do not see an ADS only HIP, how do I get to the ADS to set a curve?
"Scissors is overpowered, Rock is fine" - Paper

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
Will these same settings work on an X1?

Also, I loaded the R6 ST, and I do not see an ADS only HIP, how do I get to the ADS to set a curve?
I'm only familiar with X4 and X Apex so I have no idea. Really wish I could help.
PS4 Slim
XIM4

Offline Boil

• View Profile
Did I do something wrong? Why is the sense so insanely high? I thought I read it wrong at first but 10K dpi and 49.50 is otherworldly fast.
The curve and the boost seem alright and pretty good but the sense I had to lower it more than five times. Again did I miss something or is it really that fast?

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
Did I do something wrong? Why is the sense so insanely high? I thought I read it wrong at first but 10K dpi and 49.50 is otherworldly fast.
The curve and the boost seem alright and pretty good but the sense I had to lower it more than five times. Again did I miss something or is it really that fast?
Right stick Deadzone needs to be 14 with boost/sens that high. Also your x/y ratio could allocate your sens into more horizontal if you didn't use mine. Either way I updated the setting as of today. 6/17/19.
« Last Edit: 01:36 PM - 06/19/19 by ItsKingBlade »
PS4 Slim
XIM4

Offline NaviDive

• View Profile
Few questions.

Why the boost?

Why the steady aim?

Why have the x/y ratio on hip and not just ADS?

What is the goal for the curve you have on? Just a general fast turn curve?

It looks like a good config, just curious on your reasoning.
« Last Edit: 03:37 AM - 06/19/19 by NaviDive »

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
Few questions.

Why the boost?

Why the steady aim?

Why have the x/y ratio on hip and not just ADS?

What is the goal for the curve you have on? Just a general fast turn curve?

It looks like a good config, just curious on your reasoning.
Q1: To amplify the Curve to 'just fast enough' imo and to help with the high Right Stick Deadzone.
Q2: Helps with slightly more linear movement on the hip. Makes it easier stay at just horizontal movement for quick 180° turns.
Q3: Helps with muscle memory and gives you a steadier and more accurate hand because of it. I'm aware muscle memory would occur with any repeatedly used X/Y but it feels like much more of a natural progression with it the same. That would come in time though.
Q4: The curve helped build on the default acceleration curve that was replaced as of 'Y4S2.1' . That being said I wasn't quick to throw it away so I started tinkering with boost and X/Y. (and as a result sens to maintain Y-axis while slowing X) The curve is slower now then before but maintained a familiar sens. It's slow enough you spawn peak without having to switch to wrist but is fast enough for close quarters even with ACOG. (Most engagements are at or within 10 meters)

I hope I've answered all your questions to the fullest extent. If my responses sparked new ones, feel free to reply. But if you try the settings and happen to like them, be sure to check for any update I might make in the future.
« Last Edit: 09:15 AM - 07/04/19 by ItsKingBlade »
PS4 Slim
XIM4

Offline Snoofy

• View Profile
MY WHOLE XIM4 PROFILE CODE IS AT THE BOTTOM

ARM USERS ONLY (YOU NEED TO ADJUST SENS FOR WRIST!!!)

Make ADS activation delay whatever your primarys ADS time is. Use this DOC to find it. Angled grip has a 40% difference.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QF72f4Bm7PfbWeSWbl8R8uL0mOzXpG_1vOjqEjXcFGk/htmlview#gid=0

Change sens to your liking but try to keep the Curve and Boost the same. They act as anti-acceleration. Also keep the Right Stick DeadZone. Hope you enjoy!

DPI: 10,000

In-Game
V: 100
H: 100
ADS: 100
L-DZ: 50
R-DZ: 12
Controller Rotation: Classic

Xim App
Hip -
Sens: 64
YX Ratio: 1.75
Boost: 1600

Curve:
>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAwYJDA8SVFaYmuNrrvCxMTExcbI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Apex Curve:
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAAA8AHgAtADwASwBZ8GjweACHAJYApQCz8MOQ0+DkIO4g+BECwQ4BGUEjQS1BN9FDIU5heOGjYc0x9nIfwjACQEJMwlWCXkJgwmNCZIJkgmSCZIJkgmUiZmJnomjSaiJsAm6CcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Steady Aim on

ADS -
Sens:
Holo/ Reflex: 33.25
ACOG: 32

YX Ratio: 1.75
Boost: 1600
Curve:

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Apex Curve:
X5BC:AAAA8AHgAtADwASwBZ8GjweACHAJYApQCz8MOQ0+DkIO4g+BECwQ4BGUEjQS1BN9FDIU5heOGjYc0x9nIfwjACQEJMwlWCXkJgwmNCZIJkgmSCZIJkgmUiZmJnomjSaiJsAm6CcQ:X5BC

No Steady

VVV - OPTIONAL SETTINGS - VVV

L3/Sprint: Shift
R3/Melee: Space
X/Vault: Map it to any mouse button

This allows you to never take your fingers off of your Movement Keys!

MY XIM4 PROFILE

>>> XIM4 [Rainbow Six: Siege - Doc] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Bro, i love this conf but with 10,000 DPI i use an HIP sens 8 and an ADS sens 6 ahahah.
I also use an X/Y ratio of 1.00 what are the differences?

Offline Robbie1307

• View Profile
Where can I get a 10000 dpi mouse?

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
Where can I get a 10000 dpi mouse?

Search for any mouse on google. Do research too.
https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-mice/g502-lightspeed-wireless-gaming-mouse.html
This is a good mouse if you can spend a bit.
PS4 Slim
XIM4

Offline Fidan

• View Profile
MY WHOLE XIM4 PROFILE CODE IS AT THE BOTTOM

ARM USERS ONLY (YOU NEED TO ADJUST SENS FOR WRIST!!!)

Make ADS activation delay whatever your primarys ADS time is. Use this DOC to find it. Angled grip has a 40% difference.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QF72f4Bm7PfbWeSWbl8R8uL0mOzXpG_1vOjqEjXcFGk/htmlview#gid=0

Change sens to your liking but try to keep the Curve and Boost the same. They act as anti-acceleration. Also keep the Right Stick DeadZone. Hope you enjoy!

DPI: 10,000

In-Game
V: 100
H: 100
ADS: 100
L-DZ: 50
R-DZ: 13
Controller Rotation: Classic

Xim App
Hip -
Sens: 61.50
YX Ratio: 1.54
Boost: 1575

Curve:
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Apex Curve:

Steady Aim on

ADS -
Sens:
Holo/ Reflex: 26.75
ACOG: 25.50

YX Ratio: 1.54
Boost: 1575
Curve:

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Apex Curve:

No Steady

VVV - OPTIONAL SETTINGS - VVV

L3/Sprint: Shift
R3/Melee: Space
X/Vault: Map it to any mouse button

This allows you to never take your fingers off of your Movement Keys!

MY XIM4 PROFILE
These are the best rb6 settings I ever used. Thanks for sharing !

Offline Algimantas87

• If you can't beat them, join them.
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: NO_F3AR_MnK_HERE
Ill give it a try
Xim Apex
Platform:PS4
Mouse:Logitech G305
Keyboard:Razer BlackWidow Chroma v2
Mouse pad: Steelseries cloth
Headphone: Steelseries arctis pro + gamedac
Monitor:Acer GF276Abmipx 27 Inch FHD Gaming Monitor