XIM Community

PERFECT R6 SETTINGS | Rainbow Six: Siege (Room for Preference)  (Read 403 times)

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: KingBladeYT
MY WHOLE XIM4 PROFILE CODE IS AT THE BOTTOM

ARM USERS ONLY (YOU NEED TO ADJUST SENS FOR WRIST!!!)

Make ADS delay whatever your primarys ADS time is. Use this DOC to find it. Angled grip has a 40% difference.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QF72f4Bm7PfbWeSWbl8R8uL0mOzXpG_1vOjqEjXcFGk/htmlview#gid=0

Change sens to your liking but try to keep the Curve and Boost the same. They act as anti-acceleration. Also keep the Right Stick DeadZone. Hope you enjoy!

DPI: 10,000

In Game
V: 100
H: 100
ADS: 100
LD: 28
RD: 13

Xim App

Hip -
Sens: 37.5
YX Ratio: 1.5
Boost: 1259
Curve:
>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAwYJDA8SVFaYmuNrrvCxMTExcbI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Steady Aim on

ADS -
Sens:
Holo/ Reflex 11.75
ACOG 10.75

YX Ratio: 1.6
Boost: 1259
Curve:
>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAwYJDA8SVFaYmuNrrvCxMTExcbI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

No Steady

VVV - OPTIONAL SETTINGS - VVV

L3/Sprint: Shift
R3/Melee: Space
X/Vault: Map it to any mouse button

This allows you to never take your fingers off of your Movement Keys!

MY XIM4 PROFILE

>>> XIM4 [Rainbow Six: Siege - Alibi] START PASTE >>>
X4C:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAAANABSAGEAaQBuAGIAbwB3ACAAUwBpAHgAOgAgAFMAaQBlAGcAZQAgAC0AIABBAGwAaQBiAGlnIAMBAQAAAAAAABoANAAuADAAMAAuADIAMAAxADYAMAA0ADAANQAAAAYASABpAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA6mAJYE6wAAAAEAAAAADBgkMDxJUVpia42uu8LExMTFxshjBGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAdTABAAUACYCB8AmaAQBBhQHwBYQJhCGIBYQFnAqAEZiBlCGUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABoANAAuADAAMAAuADIAMAAxADYAMAA0ADAANQAAAAYAQQBEAFNAAgAAtAAAAAAAAAAAAQSXAKAE6wAAAAAAAAEADBgkMDxJUVpia42uu8LExMTFxshjBGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAdTABAAUACZRB8AmaAAABAEGFAYQJhCKAIYQFnAqAEZiBlCGUCAAAAAGMCYhBACAAAAAB8AQAAAABgIGQCZAFjIAAAAAAAAAAAABoANAAuADAAMAAuADIAMAAxADYAMAA0ADAANQAAAAoATQBvAG4AdAB5YhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDUABkJxAAAAAAAAAAyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIYwRgEGCAYkAAAAAAAABiEAAAHUwAQAFAAmUQfAJmgEAQYUB8AWECYQigCGEBZwKgBGYgZQhlAgAAAABjAmIQQAgAAAAAfAEAAAAAYCBkAmQBYyAAAAAAAAAAAAAaADQALgAwADAALgAyADAAMQA2ADAANAAwADX/////fAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHDUABkJxAAAAAAAAEAAAoUHigyPEZQWmRueIKMlqCqtL7IAAAAAAAAAAAAAGMEYBBggGJAHUwAQAFAAmUQfAJmgEAQYUB8AWECYQigCGEBZwKgBGYgZQhlAgAAAABjAmIQQAgAAAAAfAEAAAAAYCBkAmQBYyAAAAAAAAAAAAAaADQALgAwADAALgAyADAAMQA2ADAANAAwADX/////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEPoABkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAoUHigyPEZQWmRueIKMlqCqtL7IAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaADQALgAwADAALgAyADAAMQA2ADAANAAwADX/////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEPoABkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAoUHigyPEZQWmRueIKMlqCqtL7IAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<
« Last Edit: 05:59 PM - 01/07/19 by ItsKingBlade »
PS4 Slim
XIM4
Logitech G502 10k DPI @ 1000Hz
Razer Kraken Pro V2 7.1 Surround Sound

Offline PointBlankShot

• Xbox One X > PS4
    • View Profile
this config made this game playable. WOW... gonna start playing again!!!!
Xbox One X + Orbweaver + G502 + XIM4

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile

I'm SO glad I can share this with people! Hope you have fun!
PS4 Slim
XIM4

Offline CAL50vengeance

• R6 Siege - check out my youtube channel.
    • View Profile
    • Rainbow6- 50CAL.Vengeance @YouTube.
Does it work with apex?
R6 Siege YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChZctiLjcd9Jskxijer8BuA

# Mice - nr1. Logitech g305 wireless, Zowie FK, ZA and ECB CSGO edition.
# Keyboard - Razer Blackwiddow Tournament edition. (Silent Yellow)
# Monitors - 1st Samsung 28 inch. 1ms with 4K option. 2nd Asus VG245H.

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
Does it work with apex?
Everything does except the ballistic curves. Warning! I do not own an Apex but I'm aware that it does include the same features, for the most part, but considering the possibility that these features could varry in function compared to a XIM4. Also to use the curve in the Apex app you must you a converter that can be found on this forum or with a quick Google Search.
PS4 Slim
XIM4

Offline PointBlankShot

• Xbox One X > PS4
    • View Profile

I wish the default smart translators would come with the default curve and a custom one like this...I mean what an amazing improvement over just the translator. XIM IMO could do better by providing this.
Xbox One X + Orbweaver + G502 + XIM4

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile

I wish the default smart translators would come with the default curve and a custom one like this...I mean what an amazing improvement over just the translator. XIM IMO could do better by providing this.
True. The Curve is a custom version of someone else's. The boost and RDZ I came up with on my own. I feel like any higher boost and it amplifies your movement too much.
PS4 Slim
XIM4

Offline Quad Damage

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MR_SCHULTZ
Thank you.