XIM Community

(Updated) PERFECT R6 SETTINGS | Rainbow Six: Siege (Room for Preference)  (Read 1954 times)

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: KingBladeYT
MY WHOLE XIM4 PROFILE CODE IS AT THE BOTTOM

ARM USERS ONLY (YOU NEED TO ADJUST SENS FOR WRIST!!!)

Make ADS delay whatever your primarys ADS time is. Use this DOC to find it. Angled grip has a 40% difference.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QF72f4Bm7PfbWeSWbl8R8uL0mOzXpG_1vOjqEjXcFGk/htmlview#gid=0

Change sens to your liking but try to keep the Curve and Boost the same. They act as anti-acceleration. Also keep the Right Stick DeadZone. Hope you enjoy!

DPI: 10,000

In Game
V: 100
H: 100
ADS: 100
LD: 20
RD: 14

Xim App

Hip -
Sens: 50
YX Ratio: 1.56
Boost: 1670
Curve:
>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAwYJDA8SVFaYmuNrrvCxMTExcbI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Apex Curve:
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAAA8AHgAtADwASwBZ8GjweACHAJYApQCz8MOQ0+DkIO4g+BECwQ4BGUEjQS1BN9FDIU5heOGjYc0x9nIfwjACQEJMwlWCXkJgwmNCZIJkgmSCZIJkgmUiZmJnomjSaiJsAm6CcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Steady Aim on

ADS -
Sens:
Holo/ Reflex 15
ACOG 14.25

YX Ratio: 1.56
Boost: 1670
Curve:
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Apex Curve:
X5BC:AAAA8AHgAtADwASwBZ8GjweACHAJYApQCz8MOQ0+DkIO4g+BECwQ4BGUEjQS1BN9FDIU5heOGjYc0x9nIfwjACQEJMwlWCXkJgwmNCZIJkgmSCZIJkgmUiZmJnomjSaiJsAm6CcQ:X5BC

No Steady

VVV - OPTIONAL SETTINGS - VVV

L3/Sprint: Shift
R3/Melee: Space
X/Vault: Map it to any mouse button

This allows you to never take your fingers off of your Movement Keys!

MY XIM4 PROFILE

>>> XIM4 [Rainbow Six: Siege - Alibi] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<
« Last Edit: 04:14 PM - 05/20/19 by ItsKingBlade »
PS4 Slim
XIM4
Logitech G502 10k DPI @ 1000Hz
Razer Kraken Pro V2 7.1 Surround Sound

Offline PointBlankShot

• Xbox One X > PS4
    • View Profile
this config made this game playable. WOW... gonna start playing again!!!!
Xbox One X + Orbweaver + G502 + XIM4

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile

I'm SO glad I can share this with people! Hope you have fun!
PS4 Slim
XIM4

Offline CAL50vengeance

• R6 Siege - check out my youtube channel.
    • View Profile
    • Rainbow6- 50CAL.Vengeance @YouTube.
Does it work with apex?
R6 Siege YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChZctiLjcd9Jskxijer8BuA

# Mice - nr1. Logitech g305 wireless, Zowie FK, ZA and ECB CSGO edition.
# Keyboard - Razer Blackwiddow Tournament edition. (Silent Yellow)
# Monitors - 1st Samsung 28 inch. 1ms with 4K option. 2nd Asus VG245H.

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
Does it work with apex?
Everything does except the boost. Warning! I do not own an Apex but I'm aware that it does include the same features, for the most part, but considering the possibility that these features could varry in function compared to a XIM4. Also to use the curve in the Apex app you must you a converter that can be found on this forum or with a quick Google Search.
« Last Edit: 04:20 PM - 05/15/19 by ItsKingBlade »
PS4 Slim
XIM4

Offline PointBlankShot

• Xbox One X > PS4
    • View Profile

I wish the default smart translators would come with the default curve and a custom one like this...I mean what an amazing improvement over just the translator. XIM IMO could do better by providing this.
Xbox One X + Orbweaver + G502 + XIM4

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile

I wish the default smart translators would come with the default curve and a custom one like this...I mean what an amazing improvement over just the translator. XIM IMO could do better by providing this.
True. The Curve is a custom version of someone else's. The boost and RDZ I came up with on my own. I feel like any higher boost and it amplifies your movement too much.
PS4 Slim
XIM4

Offline Quad Damage

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MR_SCHULTZ
Thank you.

Offline dude190

• View Profile
So i played these settings on the Xim 4 and they where the best iíve had. But now on the apex i canít get anything similar. Can you make one for the apex?

Offline nocatnolife299

• View Profile

If my mouse's DIP is 2500, will these settings work properly?

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
So i played these settings on the Xim 4 and they where the best iíve had. But now on the apex i canít get anything similar. Can you make one for the apex?
Sadly I cannot. I don't have access to a XIM APEX and probably wont for some time.
PS4 Slim
XIM4

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile

If my mouse's DIP is 2500, will these settings work properly?
In theory, yes if you adjust the sensitivities. But due to other unforeseen variables it might not. The only major issue I could see happening would be pixel skipping. Again this is all speculation. Give it a try and come back if further help is needed!
PS4 Slim
XIM4

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
MY WHOLE XIM4 PROFILE CODE IS AT THE BOTTOM

ARM USERS ONLY (YOU NEED TO ADJUST SENS FOR WRIST!!!)

Make ADS delay whatever your primarys ADS time is. Use this DOC to find it. Angled grip has a 40% difference.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QF72f4Bm7PfbWeSWbl8R8uL0mOzXpG_1vOjqEjXcFGk/htmlview#gid=0

Change sens to your liking but try to keep the Curve and Boost the same. They act as anti-acceleration. Also keep the Right Stick DeadZone. Hope you enjoy!

DPI: 10,000

In Game
V: 100
H: 100
ADS: 100
LD: 20
RD: 14

Xim App

Hip -
Sens: 50
YX Ratio: 1.57
Boost: 1675
Curve:
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Apex Curve:

Steady Aim on

ADS -
Sens:
Holo/ Reflex 15
ACOG 14.25

YX Ratio: 1.57
Boost: 1675
Curve:
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Apex Curve:

No Steady

VVV - OPTIONAL SETTINGS - VVV

L3/Sprint: Shift
R3/Melee: Space
X/Vault: Map it to any mouse button

This allows you to never take your fingers off of your Movement Keys!

MY XIM4 PROFILE

>>> XIM4 [Rainbow Six: Siege - Alibi] START PASTE >>>
X4C:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAAANABSAGEAaQBuAGIAbwB3ACAAUwBpAHgAOgAgAFMAaQBlAGcAZQAgAC0AIABBAGwAaQBiAGlnIAMBAQAAAAAAABoANAAuADAAMAAuADIAMAAxADYAMAA0ADAANQAAAAYASABpAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA6mAJYE6wAAAAEAAAAADBgkMDxJUVpia42uu8LExMTFxshjBGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAdTABAAUACYCB8AmaAQBBhQHwBYQJhCGIBYQFnAqAEZiBlCGUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABoANAAuADAAMAAuADIAMAAxADYAMAA0ADAANQAAAAYAQQBEAFNAAgAAtAAAAAAAAAAAAQSXAKAE6wAAAAAAAAEADBgkMDxJUVpia42uu8LExMTFxshjBGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAdTABAAUACZRB8AmaAAABAEGFAYQJhCKAIYQFnAqAEZiBlCGUCAAAAAGMCYhBACAAAAAB8AQAAAABgIGQCZAFjIAAAAAAAAAAAABoANAAuADAAMAAuADIAMAAxADYAMAA0ADAANQAAAAoATQBvAG4AdAB5YhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDUABkJxAAAAAAAAAAyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIYwRgEGCAYkAAAAAAAABiEAAAHUwAQAFAAmUQfAJmgEAQYUB8AWECYQigCGEBZwKgBGYgZQhlAgAAAABjAmIQQAgAAAAAfAEAAAAAYCBkAmQBYyAAAAAAAAAAAAAaADQALgAwADAALgAyADAAMQA2ADAANAAwADX/////fAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHDUABkJxAAAAAAAAEAAAoUHigyPEZQWmRueIKMlqCqtL7IAAAAAAAAAAAAAGMEYBBggGJAHUwAQAFAAmUQfAJmgEAQYUB8AWECYQigCGEBZwKgBGYgZQhlAgAAAABjAmIQQAgAAAAAfAEAAAAAYCBkAmQBYyAAAAAAAAAAAAAaADQALgAwADAALgAyADAAMQA2ADAANAAwADX/////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEPoABkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAoUHigyPEZQWmRueIKMlqCqtL7IAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaADQALgAwADAALgAyADAAMQA2ADAANAAwADX/////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEPoABkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAoUHigyPEZQWmRueIKMlqCqtL7IAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<
Major overhaul from the first settings try this $h!t out lol. It's a little high sens so ajust the sens to your liking keep the boost and right stick deadzone the same as above.
« Last Edit: 04:17 PM - 05/15/19 by ItsKingBlade »
PS4 Slim
XIM4

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
Thank you.
Sorry for the late response but your welcome. Feel free to try the new updated version.
PS4 Slim
XIM4