XIM Community

Logitech g600 mouse  (Read 449 times)

Offline Jackl6

• View Profile
Logitech g600 mouse
« on: 11:54 AM - 01/07/19 »
Currently  i use a logitech  g600 mouse for my pc gaming.
Has the onboard memory to save any dpi up to 8200 and polling up to 1khz.
Is this a good mouse to use for xbox?
 Avg khz at 1k tested at 1019 .098 ms based off those 3 tests that odin put out to use.

Wanted to editand add that my happy spot dpi to my liking is 3800 up to 5000 dpi
Currently  and unsure if thats a good range or the higher the dpi the better?

And follow up question is what keyboard  would work good for this?
I have a basic keyboard no frills no bells no whistles  just a wired keyboard.
So looking for suggestions  there unless thats fine?

Offline Jojo_IDGT

• A PC, and Console Gamer
    • View Profile
Re: Logitech g600 mouse
« Reply #1 on: 02:09 PM - 01/07/19 »
In my experience the gaming mouse you’re using is not necessarily a bad one. However, the questions is, what are you looking to achieve and for what game(s)? I would happy to suggest a few different options that you could consider looking into.

In my opinion, The main things to consider is the type of games you’re playing,  the functions you need to play them efficiently, and any of your own personal preferences you can think of ahead time.

Think carefully about “what is important to you” as that can’t be stressed enough! There’s a tone of money that can be wasted when basing your decision on what works well for others. When you get a list of recommendations, take to the reviews of those products and look for comments that would suggest the product is for you or not for you. I know that most Best Buy’s have a wide display of gaming mice/KB. It’s not that you have to buy from them but you can at least get your hands on a few options and see if you could live with the purchase. That’s half the battle, the other half is the performance and unfortunately that’s a matter of plugging it in to make sure it’s not a lemon...

Console: PS4 Pro and XBOX ONE X | Converter: XIM Apex and XIM4 | KB/Controler: Razer Orbw or Sony Nav | Mice: G502, G903, or Razer Trinity | mouse Pad: Razer Firefly (HardPad) or HyperX (SoftPad)

Offline Jackl6

• View Profile
Re: Logitech g600 mouse
« Reply #2 on: 08:05 AM - 01/13/19 »
Right now the mouse i have works pretty well for the most part.
For bf5 i use the recommended  in game setting adjustments.
And then in game turn the hip and ads sensitivity  up quite a bit and add a touch of smoothness  and thats working well.
But i mainly play the division 1 and its working well there too after some tweaking.
Still unsire if there are better options out there or not.  Id really like a key mapping option for double button press. Ie pressing LB+RB same time with 1 button thatd be great

Admin