XIM Community

Day 3: Keyboard user Switches to Sony Nav Final Post....  (Read 3695 times)

Offline nyder

• View Profile
Re: Day 3: Keyboard user Switches to Sony Nav Final Post....
« Reply #45 on: 03:12 PM - 01/15/19 »
I got one for $20 that looks brand new.
I got one new never used on ebay for $39.95 aud delivered.
kinda pissed as i just found some more for $18 aud delivered used.

Yeah I had one from the PS3 move days and picked up an extra one for cheap at EB/GS just in case, though I use a keypad.  I kinda wanna re-visit the NAV, I haven't used one since Black ops 2/Xim Edge.

Nyd

They are always at my local gamestops in the USED section.  I have bought 4 of them for backup like 3 dollars each.  They all work but I'm still using my keyboard.
Console: PS4 Pro - 1TB SSD - XIM APEX - Keypad: Razer Orbweaver - Mouse: Thermaltake Tt eSPORTS Ventus Z - Headset: Turtle Beach Stealth 700 - - Monitor: Samsung U28E590D - Mouse Pad: Logitech G440 hardpad

Offline Hsinotsha

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 08:29 AM - 01/16/19 »
Iíve never played wasd until I got my xim months ago. Controller player forever. Even months with the xim my movement on cod and such just sucks because I canít quite master wasd, just feels clunky. Will the nav fix this for me?

Offline Hsinotsha

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 08:31 AM - 01/16/19 »
Iím also a bit skeptical with people saying the aa is crazy strong with the nav. I do everything I can currently with boost or curve so Iím not constantly trying to drag out of it.

Offline etb

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 05:32 PM - 01/16/19 »
I was using the nav, but I upgraded to this combo.

https://www.amazon.com/GRIFTA-SOLO-GRIFTA-ANDO1LHKS-Grifta-Gamepad/dp/B01N6TZ3XG/ (more buttons)

+

https://www.amazon.com/Mayflash-Magic-NS-Wireless-Controller-Nintendo/dp/B079B5KHWQ (fixes grifta trigger bind)

all wireless and much better. even bought an extra grifta as a spare since they are discontinued.
Thanks for your information. I'm sure someone will give this a try. But, from my knowledge it won't work smoothly with the apex like the Nintendo joy con and sony nav.

I'll clarify, this combo is working "Perfectly" with "No issues" for me for the last 5 months.

Offline Intrickit27

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: N/A Hiding from Xbox detectives👀
  • PSN ID: N/A Hiding from PS4 detectives👀
« Reply #49 on: 08:23 AM - 02/02/19 »
You got my interest.

"Your order was placed."
I'll see how i go when it arrives.
Sweet, you will love it. I hope you have the same experience that I've had. Give it some time. I rage quit my first night and went back to keyboard. But later on i went back to the nav with a clear mind and that's when it all came together. I'm buying another nav for my birthday. I got one for $20 that looks brand new.
You should buy them used at Gamestop. They run from like $1.80-$3. I've bought like 5 throughout the years and they have all lasted quite a while.
Monitors- Alienware AW2518HF(NEW) Samsung UH750 4K
Systems-Xbox One X, 2nd Xbox One, PS4 Pro(NEW)
Peripherals/accessories- Mice-**Razer Basilisk**(Newest), Steel Series Rival 600, and G502. Analog devices- Azeron original and Sony move navigation stick. Audio devices-Creative Soundblaster X7 and Astro mixamp 2013, Head candy-Audio Technica ATH-AD700X, Sennheiser PC360, Mousepads- Razer Firefly(New) SteelSeries 9HD and Qck Keyboard/mouse adapter- XIM Edge, XIM4, XIM Apex*New*