XIM Community

*Help Needed* Manager won't let me assign shift, ctrl, mouse up/down (VIDEO)  (Read 212 times)

Offline Embattle

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Embattle
It looks like this is a duplicate topic. Let's continue working on this in the topic linked below.

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=74134.0

-

UPDATE I factory reset my Apex and it still is happening.
I just registered an account on this forum so forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this. I have been trying to assign the left ctrl key, left shift (happens with right ctrl and right shift as well), and mouse scroll up and mouse scroll down, and with many attempts, it has not worked. I've updated firmware, tried different profiles but nothing so far. My last resort is factory resetting the apex however, I would like to keep that as my last option. I know I could copy and paste the profiles I have made already but I'd rather find a fix first. Also, sometimes when I click the box to assign a certain button, the words 'KPadEnt' pop up for some reason. I've googled KPadEnt and KPadEnt Xim Apex but nothing popped up. If anyone knows how to fix these issues or knows what's going on it would be greatly appreciated! My keyboard is Logitech G413 Carbon and my mouse is Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum. I play on Xbox with 500hz polling rate. I have messed around with settings on the logitech program on PC for both but I have NOT unassigned these keys or blocked their input in any way. The games I have already assigned ctrl, shift, mouse scroll up, and mouse scroll down function as normal. I just can't assign them again to any profile. I also use the android for my Note 9 apk with the latest firmware. Both the apex and the apk have the same firmware, the latest available.
I ATTACHED A VIDEO LINK SHOWING EVERYTHING I'VE EXPLAINED HERE!
« Last Edit: 01:54 PM - 01/03/19 by mist4fun »

Offline Embattle

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Embattle