XIM Community

Never like PC..  (Read 398 times)

Offline Odedgal67

• View Profile
Never like PC..
« on: 10:34 AM - 02/07/19 »
Hey guys I would like to ask you if when you play on console with the xim apex, you feel exactly the same as playing the PC version of that game. I never seem to get the feeling of precision with my mouse as in PC. Do you think maybe I should config better or is it just like this..? never like the pc? It feels like the camera has this tiny "floating" feeling to it, like it keeps its movement just a bit after I stop moving my mouse, its never like dead-precise as playing a PC version.

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Never like PC..
« Reply #1 on: 10:48 AM - 02/07/19 »
Itís possible but very hard and in some games not possible at all to get your settings to feel like PC.

Will never be the exact same, thatís why I donít understand people who use Xim on PC, itís a huge disadvantage imo.
| Apex ~ Zowie FK2 ~ Azeron Compact ~ G440 ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10:55 AM - 02/07/19 »
It you feel it "floaty" deattach from your control, is definitely something wrong with your settings.

Even at default you should feel it as close as PC for tracking targets, and aiming in general... the only hindrance is turning, things like doing wide flick shoots this not can be as precise like on PC, yet with practice you can make it work.

Offline 1ME

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11:27 AM - 02/07/19 »
Hey guys I would like to ask you if when you play on console with the xim apex, you feel exactly the same as playing the PC version of that game. I never seem to get the feeling of precision with my mouse as in PC.

I don't really have a PC feeling either. The turn cap, the aim assist and especially the v sync input lag of the ps4 make it impossible to feel like gaming on a pc.

Mainly playing CoD   ▪   1600dpi   ▪   Default sync   ▪   1000hz
Play fair, have fun

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #4 on: 11:29 AM - 02/07/19 »
Things shouldn't feel "floaty", but, console shooters behave differently than on PC -- which is why we have never advertised XIM as PC equivalent.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Odedgal67

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02:23 PM - 02/07/19 »
Things shouldn't feel "floaty", but, console shooters behave differently than on PC -- which is why we have never advertised XIM as PC equivalent.
yeah yeah sure I am not mad at the product, just wondering if I am doing something wrong and if my config is at its best configuration or not... The configs that are in tthis forum suppose to match any kind of console and mouse? Or do I have to tweak them too?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #6 on: 01:34 AM - 02/08/19 »
Yes, when people post Configs, it's best to understand what console they are on and also what type of mouse (and polling rate), since, that will affect the feel of the Config.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Admin