XIM Community

COD Blacops 4 + PS4 not working  (Read 193 times)

Offline kjuze666

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: kjuze666
COD Blacops 4 + PS4 not working
« on: 01:54 AM - 12/27/18 »
Hello!

I've been using XIM4 with XBOX 360 and COD MW2 for a couple of years and it has been working well. Thanks for a good product!

However I bought a PS4 the other day to be able to play COD Blackops 4 and I can't get it to work. When I'm in the game the player doesnt move or react to me pressing the buttongs, however to handheld unit (which is connected to nr 3 port in XIM 4 does work)

1. I've downloaded and runned XIM4Flash-20171004 for PC.

2. I've watched the tutorials on youtube and connected everything in the order i was told too.

3. Connecting from PC Xim manager software via bluetooth works fine. I've added Black ops 4 and is able to change what keys are binded to what funktion. I've also pressed save.

4. When Im hitting the keys i've binden to a function I can see that they are being pushed in the XIM 4 manager. However it seems like when i press something I have not binded, or when I move the mouse, the XIM 4 unit starts flashing sort of amber - my guess is that it means "this input is not binded to a function".

5. I have disabled vibration (both in came and in console), put keyboard layout to default and set sensitivty to insane.

So the problems seems to be that the PS4 doesnt react or recive the input from my mouse or keyboard. It's the exakt same setup I used with Xbox 360 2 hours before. Same mouse, same cables etc.

Could someone please guide me what to do? Id like to play now!  :( :o

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: COD Blacops 4 + PS4 not working
« Reply #1 on: 08:35 AM - 12/27/18 »
Welcome to the community and thank you for those details. About the red flashing lights when moving the mouse, this indicates that you've reached the game's turn speed limit.

Is the console communication method set to USB instead of bluetooth? This is required if the controller supports it.

Settings > Devices > Controllers > Communication Method

-

If you do not have this option or it's set correctly could you please go to Manager's menu-about and share the firmware version number? Thanks!
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos