XIM Community

Update ST for The Division please !  (Read 6107 times)

Offline puinsai

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: joshrel
Update ST for The Division please !
« on: 11:16 PM - 12/23/18 »
Update ST for The Division please ! Happy Christmas boys !
PS4 PRO | XIM APEX | T2 | FW: the latest | Mon: ASUS 28" MG28UQ | Logitech G13 | Logitech G502 Hero | SteelSeries R600 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | DumaOS Router

Offline Sweet_EviL

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Sweet_EviL_14
Re: Update ST for The Division please !
« Reply #1 on: 11:39 PM - 12/23/18 »
hello, I support puinseai's request. since the release of the game there has been several updates to adapt the movement mechanism such as the turn speed of, the staff. the aims. but since there has not been an update of the smart translator. I tried to adapt ballistics curves but it becomes painful. I don't feel more comfortable with the xim on this game yet I have more than 3000 hours of games. I often get requests by twitch message on YouTube psn or forum to help players to set up the xim on the division but those who start with the xim have had trouble even me. I know that soon it's the second episode but a lot of players took over this game. I ask you to update it. thank you

Offline Domenic.HRO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02:47 AM - 12/24/18 »
hello, I support puinseai's request. since the release of the game there has been several updates to adapt the movement mechanism such as the turn speed of, the staff. the aims. but since there has not been an update of the smart translator. I tried to adapt ballistics curves but it becomes painful. I don't feel more comfortable with the xim on this game yet I have more than 3000 hours of games. I often get requests by twitch message on YouTube psn or forum to help players to set up the xim on the division but those who start with the xim have had trouble even me. I know that soon it's the second episode but a lot of players took over this game. I ask you to update it. thank you

I have that opinion, too. It is catastrophic to play the division with the xim apex. It worked very well with the xim4. I think that the division changed the mechanic or look mechanic games are the 1st ST. The ST needs to be revised. also another dead zone setting. Thank you, Merry Christmas.

Offline Lugton

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Lugton
« Reply #3 on: 06:59 AM - 12/24/18 »
I'd like to 4th that motion.

I play the Division only with XIM and although i can get by and do quite well, there is a large amount of delay when aiming and turning that isn't so prominent on a controller - i have to train myself to take it into account when aiming.

If anyone gets a chance, i'd love to try an apex revised ST.

Thanks

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:33 AM - 12/24/18 »
Thanks for the report. I'll add this to my queue.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12:43 PM - 12/24/18 »

Nice one Mist :)
I play The Division all the time and I get by  ... but it used to be a lot better.
Massive screwed about with the look mechanics a few patches ago and they made a mess of the game. If you try to hipfire it's like you are standing in a puddle of water with a live electric cable in it lol! They just don't want players running up to each other and hip firing for a quick kill ... if  a new ST helps with this great ... but it's messy even with the controller.

Offline puinsai

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01:12 PM - 12/24/18 »
Oh yeah Thanks you, a nice end of year gift
PS4 PRO | XIM APEX | T2 | FW: the latest | Mon: ASUS 28" MG28UQ | Logitech G13 | Logitech G502 Hero | SteelSeries R600 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | DumaOS Router

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 02:18 PM - 12/24/18 »
Most likely a January gift. I have subnautica, ghost recon wildlands, and the division to work on before January game releases.

Offline Domenic.HRO

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 03:38 PM - 12/24/18 »
Most likely a January gift. I have subnautica, ghost recon wildlands, and the division to work on before January game releases.

Will there be an update of the ST for wildlands in January? Would it be possible to improve the turn speed cap?

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 05:33 PM - 12/24/18 »
Someone has reported an updated look mechanic. About the turn speed limit, no we are limited to what the game developer chooses to use.

Offline Domenic.HRO

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 01:33 AM - 12/25/18 »
Someone has reported an updated look mechanic. About the turn speed limit, no we are limited to what the game developer chooses to use.

Yes I can confirm that

Offline puinsai

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 02:23 PM - 01/07/19 »

hello, can we hope for soon please, thanks you

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 03:07 PM - 01/07/19 »
Subnautica and Tera can't be supported due to game mechanics. Wildlands and The Division are next in queue.

Offline Dragon71

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: klaiko
« Reply #13 on: 06:23 AM - 01/08/19 »

good morning, could you tell me how to increase the speed of rotation in the division, right now the game is unplayable, thanks

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
« Reply #14 on: 10:08 AM - 01/08/19 »

good morning, could you tell me how to increase the speed of rotation in the division, right now the game is unplayable, thanks

I replied to your other post. Psn u listed isnt even used on The Division game.  I can assist you in the game and help you setup properly.

You will need RML's   anti aim assist curve  because  game has very sticky aim assist.  Alot more   but   ....  yes    if you need help ,, I can.

Whats ur psn that u use on Division  n what time ur playing ? Time zone ?
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)