XIM Community

New Finalmouse And Zowie mice compatibility  (Read 817 times)

Offline MattWinter

• Cool
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: CashMeNaAh
New Finalmouse And Zowie mice compatibility
« on: 12:29 PM - 12/20/18 »
So I was thinking of getting either the finalmouse ultralight pro or the zowie fk2 white and I wanted to know if these mice are compatible with the xim apex? If anyone else who have these mice know then please help me out here. Thank you
PS4 l XIM APEX l Razer DeathAdder Elite (1,200 (not 12k) DPI) l Razer Blackwidow Chroma v2 tournament edition (razer green) l Steelseries Qck Heavy l

Offline redacted

• View Profile
Re: New Finalmouse And Zowie mice compatibility
« Reply #1 on: 12:49 PM - 12/20/18 »
I can't speak for the Zowie, but I know of people that use them and love them. The Finalmouse (both ultralight phantom and Air58) works great with the APEX :)

Offline MarcTheSmark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:58 PM - 12/20/18 »
Zowie fk2 white works with apex. Only issue is that the zowie always reverts to 1000hz polling rate when plugged in. Easy way around that is to just set the apex at 500hz of you want to play at 500hz.

Offline CAL50vengeance

• R6 Siege - check out my youtube channel.
    • View Profile
    • Xim.R6siege.apeX@YouTube
  • PSN ID: Just PM I got a few..
« Reply #3 on: 01:09 PM - 12/20/18 »
Zowie is great options. Cheap too. I got FK, ZA, EC-B(the latest) That one dont have polling rate issues, u change rate from under the mouse were u change dpi.  If u want a lightweight mouse I do recomment Logitech G305 wireless (u can get it in white if u need white for the setup looks). Great shape, options for high dpi if u ever need that. It says that it doesnt work well in compatability list* But I use it in Siege and I love it.
Visit my RAINBOW SIX SIEGE YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChZctiLjcd9Jskxijer8BuA

# Logitech G Pro wireless
# Razer Blackwiddow Tournament edition.
# Samsung 28 inch. 1ms with 4K option.

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #4 on: 03:32 PM - 12/20/18 »
Very few mice don't work with XIM. It's typically only office mice that should never be used for gaming, very cheap gaming mice knock-offs, or mice requiring PC drivers to function. The only notable brand known to have issues with XIM are MadCatz RATs.

Zowie mice had issues with the scrollwheels years ago, but that was fixed in XIM firmware.

FK2 is one of the best mice to pair with a XIM, the sensor tracking is sublime.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline MattWinter

• Cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06:44 PM - 12/20/18 »
Zowie fk2 white works with apex. Only issue is that the zowie always reverts to 1000hz polling rate when plugged in. Easy way around that is to just set the apex at 500hz of you want to play at 500hz.

Yah I play 1000hz so I should be fine right?
PS4 l XIM APEX l Razer DeathAdder Elite (1,200 (not 12k) DPI) l Razer Blackwidow Chroma v2 tournament edition (razer green) l Steelseries Qck Heavy l

Offline RobZero

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06:51 PM - 12/20/18 »
I play w/ the Zowie FK1 and it's amazing w/ the XIM Apex. The mouse is set to 1000hz and I had the Apex set to 1000hz too but after getting a new Fnatic Keyboard that also runs at 1000hz, I started having issues.  Changing XIM to 500hz fixed it.

Offline MattWinter

• Cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 06:59 PM - 12/20/18 »
I play w/ the Zowie FK1 and it's amazing w/ the XIM Apex. The mouse is set to 1000hz and I had the Apex set to 1000hz too but after getting a new Fnatic Keyboard that also runs at 1000hz, I started having issues.  Changing XIM to 500hz fixed it.

Iím fine, I have the razer blackwidow chroma v2 te with green switches idk what hertz itís running at but beautiful colours and a DeathAdder Elite which Iím hoping to change to a finalmouse ultralight phantom soon