XIM Community

[Q/A] Does the Ducky Mini 2 work with XIM Apex?  (Read 2257 times)

Offline MattWinter

• Cool
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: CashMeNaAh
[Q/A] Does the Ducky Mini 2 work with XIM Apex?
« on: 01:33 AM - 12/13/18 »
So my friend just got 5the xim apex and he was thinking about getting the ducky one 2 mini, and I wanted to ask if this keyboard is compatible with the xim apex. Thank you
« Last Edit: 09:51 AM - 12/13/18 by mist4fun »
PS4 l XIM APEX l Razer DeathAdder Elite (1,200 (not 12k) DPI) l Razer Blackwidow Chroma v2 tournament edition (razer green) l Steelseries Qck Heavy l

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Does this keyboard work?
« Reply #1 on: 08:35 AM - 12/13/18 »
im pretty sure that the ducky mini 2 works with the xim, there have been several confirmations so far if i recall correctly. I edited your topic headline so other xim users can give you specific feedback.
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline MattWinter

• Cool
    • View Profile
Re: [Q/A] Does the Ducky Mini 2 work with XIM Apex?
« Reply #2 on: 10:30 AM - 12/13/18 »
Ok thank you!
PS4 l XIM APEX l Razer DeathAdder Elite (1,200 (not 12k) DPI) l Razer Blackwidow Chroma v2 tournament edition (razer green) l Steelseries Qck Heavy l

Offline jacksonnorr

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Norris Wrecks
« Reply #3 on: 10:39 AM - 12/13/18 »
I recently ordered a Ducky mini but it will be awhile before it gets here. I'll update with how it goes once I get it.

Offline MattWinter

• Cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11:17 AM - 12/13/18 »
Ok thank you brother 👍

Offline jacksonnorr

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Norris Wrecks
« Reply #5 on: 02:45 PM - 12/29/18 »
Well I finally got my ducky in and everything works fine. The color profiles and everything work fine with the xim and I'm loving the 60% size over my usual preference of TKL. In the picture it has raindrop mode on, that's why everything looks dim, but it's my favorite mode at night because it doesn't strain your eyes. I definitely recommend this keyboard and the mx silvers I got on it are actually my favorite switches now even though I was originally going to order browns, which were even further backordered than the silvers.

Offline Paytag

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Paytag
« Reply #6 on: 01:47 PM - 03/06/19 »
How did you get you’re keyboard to work? because when I connect my ducky to my xim apex it wouldn’t show that it’s connected to the xim app.

Admin