XIM Community

The Apex at its finest  (Read 13673 times)

Offline Dodge

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: RheinlandFluch
  • PSN ID: Malarn71
Re: The Apex at its finest
« Reply #105 on: 02:09 AM - 12/17/18 »
can someone just link his curves and also seperate his 3200 dpi config and 800 dpi config. If you could make a link for all 3 of those that would be great

it is all in this thread here.
PS4 Pro & XB1 X
ASUS VG259Q
Apex 1000Hz
Viper UT| 3200 DPI | 1000Hz
CM MP510
Logitech GX Clicky G Pro
Soundblaster G6
Sennheiser 598

Offline SaltySkyKnight

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 03:56 AM - 12/17/18 »
Lol Cronus no recoil script lmao.

His dot doesnt even move at all simply holding down the trigger he isnt microbursting he literally never stops shooting even when switching targets, still no recoil increase when he jumps or strafes lmao.  Dudes using a curve to abuse aim assist with a no recoil script what a joke doesnt even go for headshots lmao.

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Apollo-ZuEs-LeTo
« Reply #107 on: 04:44 AM - 12/17/18 »

His dot doesnt even move at all simply holding down the trigger he isnt microbursting he literally never stops shooting even when switching targets, still no recoil increase when he jumps or strafes lmao.  Dudes using a curve to abuse aim assist with a no recoil script what a joke doesnt even go for headshots lmao.

His dot did too move... from enemy to enemy to enemy 😂. Dude is abusing his opponents. I tried using this setup and I can tell you that it didnít turn me into a kill machine like him but it did help with AA and the nasty bubble that we fight with as xim users. This config isnít made for everyone... there is a trade off with each config we use. We are in constant pursuit of that perfect setup and this is progress towards that. RML setups are about as balanced as they come and Iím sure even he would tell you that ďperfectionĒ is always a moving target.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 06:40 AM - 12/17/18 »

RML setups are about as balanced as they come and Iím sure even he would tell you that ďperfectionĒ is always a moving target.

With this games netcode and due to the fact that itís "online gamingĒ Hell Yeah it is!!

I enjoyed experimenting with this setup, itís unique at was fun for a change. But at the end of the day I canít use this consistently. Itís just not my thing.

Offline redacted

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 12:22 PM - 12/17/18 »

Well, at least your name is accurate lol... The dude in this video had a few nasty clips, but his overall gaming performance is avg at best so these are just highlights; brief moments of Godlyness. I'm sure 90% of the time he's not hitting shots like this and his recoil is all over the place. Just enjoy the video for what it is and strive to be better :)

Offline OedoSoldier

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: OedoSoldier
« Reply #110 on: 12:51 PM - 12/17/18 »
Same here in BFV, when firing M1A1 carbine, it starts working normally at first 3~4 shots and then stuck, it cannot shot no matter how you click the mouse. You need to stop clicking for a while to continue shot.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 03:37 PM - 12/17/18 »
Same here in BFV, when firing M1A1 carbine, it starts working normally at first 3~4 shots and then stuck, it cannot shot no matter how you click the mouse. You need to stop clicking for a while to continue shot.

some games have an anti-rapid fire prevention, if you click the fire button too fast (as in faster than you can click the controller shoulder button) then the weapon will lock up
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #112 on: 03:26 AM - 12/18/18 »
Just enjoy the video for what it is and strive to be better :)
Well said.

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro with 1TB Crucial MX500, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, Audio Technica ADG1X, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Core i5 4690k, Corsair H100i, RTX 2070, 16GB Corsair Vengence DDR3, XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 2x500GB Samsung Evo SSDs, 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD, 1TB WD HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline Gjin Yuko

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Gjin Yuko
  • PSN ID: Gjin_Yuko
« Reply #113 on: 12:40 PM - 12/22/18 »
Hey Community,

I tried out the Config of matutaiki01 and i just dropped
97:1 with it :D Its Crazy OP

3200 DPI and Sync OFF is the way to Go!

Offline redacted

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 01:02 PM - 12/22/18 »
Hey Community,

Holy moly donut shop!

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 01:12 PM - 12/22/18 »
Do that in TDM and I'll be impressed!

Lol

Offline Gjin Yuko

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Gjin Yuko
  • PSN ID: Gjin_Yuko
« Reply #116 on: 02:44 PM - 12/22/18 »
 :D
3200 DPI and Sync OFF is the way to Go!

Offline Sl3vin

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 10:07 AM - 12/23/18 »
Crazy where ist the config? I need this
Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Konsole
SteelSeries Rival 300 @ 4.000 DPI
SteelSeries Apex M750 TKL
SteelSeries DeX
Asus VG275Q

Offline Statik_Kill

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: zDaveyz
« Reply #118 on: 02:19 AM - 12/25/18 »
Hey Community,

The 3200 dpi or 800 dpi config? Iím pretty sure his 800 dpi config has common sync not default

Offline thekidcplus

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 04:06 AM - 12/28/18 »
Can someone translate the config to Xim 4 ?? There is almost no more support for config/curves on the xim4 :-(