XIM Community

The Apex at its finest  (Read 13342 times)

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: The Apex at its finest
« Reply #90 on: 03:54 PM - 12/14/18 »
the concept of mjfames curve is not much different to obsiv quatization curve
via the high/upscaling ballistic curve and the fairly low mouse resolution you are quantizing your ingamecorsshair speeds, this is known to increase the aim assist as your crosshairspeed vector deltas are changing less often which makes your inputs appear more like an analog stick

on the plus side a noticeably faster mouse movement will result in something similar to a minimal boost effect which helps to enter or leave the aim assist bubble

id only recommend to use this for games with a very strong aim assist where you primarily want to snap from target to target (from aim assist bubble to aim assist bubble)
games that have a low aim assist will suffer from the downside of this config, the reduced aim accuracy
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #91 on: 03:56 PM - 12/14/18 »
Dr Ballistics did some weird crap too. He experimented with steep acceleration curves and low DPI to snap between targets and abuse Aim Assist in a similar way to the video.

The problem with Ballsticks is he sold his curves and was toxic to the community, so he got banned a few times, but his approach was similarly radical.

via the high/upscaling ballistic curve and the fairly low mouse resolution you are quantizing your ingamecorsshair speeds, this is known to increase the aim assist as your crosshairspeed vector deltas are changing less often which makes your inputs appear more like an analog stick
That was mjfame's objective - to make mouse movement behave more like native controller input. Interestingly, he didn't use AA.

Ballsticks also wanted more analog-like mouse movement, but his aim was to abuse AA. It was also to win wager matches without being flagged for blatant keyboarding.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 04:12 AM - 12/15/18 »
I use xim on ps4 and BO4 and have a way higher kd than him. Maybe I need to post some of my vids 😅

K.d alone isnt everything.
The ones that you gotta watch out for are the people with a 2.0kd and a 700+SPM thats nasty
Go on Google and type in BONE_DON infinite warfare and watch how this guys aim is. He also has a twitch with BO4 videos on it. Higher kd and snap shot aim as well.
« Last Edit: 04:16 AM - 12/15/18 by GamingNerd »
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #93 on: 06:02 AM - 12/15/18 »
We all thought mj was cray-cray at the time, but here we are...
He still is.

MJFame was just increasing his sensitivity via a BC so that he could use super low mouse DPI. Matutaiki is doing the same. His Hip curve just adds extreme acceleration so that the reticle is really twitchy when not ADSed. He the uses extremely low sensitivity to compensate. I have the same setup but I use RML's latest config with a hip sensitivity of 144 and no curve: it's even twitchyer than Matutaiki's! The only difference is that I don't have his accuracy or fast reaction times.

In the interests of science, I played against bots for an hour or so, swapping between RML's config and Matutaiki's. RML's feels better to me, but there's nothing wrong with Matutaiki's config either.

I think that some players are just so desperate to get a config that'll snap on target for them that they're ready to believe than any great XIM player  is great because of the crazy settings that they use. Sorry to burst your bubble guys, they're great because of their skills, not their configuration. Don't start believing in the Emperor's New Clothes.

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro with 1TB Crucial MX500, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, Audio Technica ADG1X, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Core i5 4690k, Corsair H100i, RTX 2070, 16GB Corsair Vengence DDR3, XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 2x500GB Samsung Evo SSDs, 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD, 1TB WD HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 09:43 AM - 12/15/18 »
That was mjfame's objective - to make mouse movement behave more like native controller input. Interestingly, he didn't use AA.

good point, maybe the config could have been way more popular if it was advertised to use with aim assist
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 10:06 AM - 12/15/18 »
Either way, i feel we actually learned some interesting things about Apex through this discussion. So kudos to Mj and matutaiki for thinking outside the box!

Offline HanSolo82

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 07:18 PM - 12/15/18 »
Try this, just some minor tweaks to his setup.

Hip 1.5
ADS .85
ADS x/y ratio 1.25
Ads delay 400 SAT disabled.

His same curve on both Hip and Ads
800 dpi
1000 polling

Use this setup with some thing like spitfire and extended mags.. insane. Just keep your finger on the gas and go baby!

Code: [Select]
   >>> XIM APEX [matutaiki (slightly tweaked)] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<   

Haven't had time to try it with different dpi or sync settings, but honestly don't know if I need to. This is a pretty dynamite setup!

Way to go matutiaki (Hope I got that right).

Two thumbs way up!

Big thanks RML for providing this for us! I can now finally find a use for the 800 DPI on my Deathadder Elite.
Also tested the configuration with default sync ... And it feels nice
XBOX ONE X | XIM Apex | Corsair K70 , Sony Nav | Steelseries Rival 600 | QCK Cloth | Asus 28" 4k VP28UQG

Offline SwipeFPS

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Classified.
« Reply #97 on: 11:20 AM - 12/16/18 »
Try this, just some minor tweaks to his setup.

Hip 1.5
ADS .85
ADS x/y ratio 1.25
Ads delay 400 SAT disabled.

His same curve on both Hip and Ads
800 dpi
1000 polling

Use this setup with some thing like spitfire and extended mags.. insane. Just keep your finger on the gas and go baby!

Code: [Select]
   >>> XIM APEX [matutaiki (slightly tweaked)] START COPY >>>
X5C:AAAAGgA1AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEAOAAxADIAMAA0AAAAOABtAGEAdAB1AHQAYQBpAGsAaQAgACgAcwBsAGkAZwBoAHQAbAB5ACAAdAB3AGUAYQBrAGUAZAApAAABAQEAAAAAAAAABgBIAGkAcAEAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAACWAGQAAmsCAAAAAAAAAAAAAACnEKcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQYwRgEGCAYkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECBAUAAB1MHUwUFEABoBCBAYBAawRAEEACQAhrCGsgoASgCGtAaxCBIIEQgQRnQAAAAAAAAAAAawJrAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABwAQQBpAG0AIABEAG8AdwBuACAAUwBpAGcAaAB0AQGgEAABkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFUAfQACAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAKcQpxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxBjBGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIEBQAAHUwdTBQUQAFAAkAEfAJkAWQCZRBhAUAQYhCgBKAIYQJnAmUIZQFnCGdAAAAAAAAAAABACEAIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFgBBAHUAeABpAGwAaQBhAHIAeQAgADEAAQAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAF3ABkAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMgBkAJYAyAD6ASwBXgGQAcIB9AImAlgCigK8Au4DIANSA4QDtgPoBBoETAR+BLAE4gUUBUYFeAWqBdwGDgZABnIGpAbWBwgHOgdsB54H0AgCCDQIZgiYCMoI/AkuCWAJkgnEGMEYBBggGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgQFAAAdTB1MFBRAAUACYQF8AmEEYhBlEGBAYiBjQGoEagJpgGoBaQFlCGUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAEEAdQB4AGkAbABpAGEAcgB5ACAAMgABAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXcAGQAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAyAGQAlgDIAPoBLAFeAZABwgH0AiYCWAKKArwC7gMgA1IDhAO2A+gEGgRMBH4EsATiBRQFRgV4BaoF3AYOBkAGcgakBtYHCAc6B2wHngfQCAIINAhmCJgIygj8CS4JYAmSCcQYwRgEGCAYkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECBAUAAB1MHUwUFEABQAJhAXwCYQRiEGUQYEBiIGNAagRqAmmAagFpAWUIZQIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYAQQB1AHgAaQBsAGkAYQByAHkAIAAzAAEAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAABdwAZAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADIAZACWAMgA+gEsAV4BkAHCAfQCJgJYAooCvALuAyADUgOEA7YD6AQaBEwEfgSwBOIFFAVGBXgFqgXcBg4GQAZyBqQG1gcIBzoHbAeeB9AIAgg0CGYImAjKCPwJLglgCZIJxBjBGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIEBQAAHUwdTBQUQAFAAmEBfAJhBGIQZRBgQGIgY0BqBGoCaYBqAWkBZQhlAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFgBBAHUAeABpAGwAaQBhAHIAeQAgADQAAQAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAF3ABkAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMgBkAJYAyAD6ASwBXgGQAcIB9AImAlgCigK8Au4DIANSA4QDtgPoBBoETAR+BLAE4gUUBUYFeAWqBdwGDgZABnIGpAbWBwgHOgdsB54H0AgCCDQIZgiYCMoI/AkuCWAJkgnEGMEYBBggGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgQFAAAdTB1MFBRAAUACYQF8AmEEYhBlEGBAYiBjQGoEagJpgGoBaQFlCGUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<   

Haven't had time to try it with different dpi or sync settings, but honestly don't know if I need to. This is a pretty dynamite setup!

Way to go matutiaki (Hope I got that right).

Two thumbs way up!
I get a error trying to paste this config and the one on his channel and Iím not sure why

Offline Chrissmith1980

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 11:27 AM - 12/16/18 »
Any settings for this to work on fortnite

Offline ThanatosMORTIS

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Amortisseour
« Reply #99 on: 11:34 AM - 12/16/18 »
In his aimbooster video he has a xim manager on his desktop

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 11:37 AM - 12/16/18 »
Quote from: SwipeFPS
I get a error trying to paste this config and the one on his channel and Iím not sure why

You have to be on the latest Beta firmware and manager. 20181204.

Offline Chrissmith1980

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 11:49 AM - 12/16/18 »
Rml   good setup with this on fortnite ?

Offline Dustin

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 04:16 PM - 12/16/18 »
can someone just link his curves and also seperate his 3200 dpi config and 800 dpi config. If you could make a link for all 3 of those that would be great

Offline baadnewz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: baadnewz2k9
« Reply #103 on: 01:17 AM - 12/17/18 »
This guy's config was the best one I used so far in Black OPS 4. Unfortunatelly,I got stutter and the acceleration was too much when I wanted to use snipers. Couldn't hit a shot to save my life. But the config was pretty good. Anyone has any idee how I could reach this setup without a ballistic curve? I tried increasing my senstivity but it doesn't quite feel as responsive. I don't understand why I get stutter  with this curve at 3200 DPI. I play on 12K dpi without any smothing and I don't get stutter at all. I admit,when I play at 12k DPI my sens doesn't feel at fast but still...
Any advice would be much apreciatted.

Offline redacted

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 02:04 AM - 12/17/18 »
This guy's config was the best one I used so far in Black OPS 4. Unfortunatelly,I got stutter and the acceleration was too much when I wanted to use snipers. Couldn't hit a shot to save my life. But the config was pretty good. Anyone has any idee how I could reach this setup without a ballistic curve? I tried increasing my senstivity but it doesn't quite feel as responsive. I don't understand why I get stutter  with this curve at 3200 DPI. I play on 12K dpi without any smothing and I don't get stutter at all. I admit,when I play at 12k DPI my sens doesn't feel at fast but still...
Any advice would be much apreciatted.

Have you looked at RML's config? Closest thing to this you're gonna get without a ballistic curve and at 12k DPI