XIM Community

The Apex at its finest  (Read 13721 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Re: The Apex at its finest
« Reply #45 on: 12:24 PM - 12/13/18 »
Going to play with his config all day today, about to start my session. I tried it out last night a bit before bed and was snapping. I don't think it's nearly as good as RML's config, but that could be due to the fact I've had way more practice and time with RML. I'll let you guys know how the Blackout session goes, maybe I'll throw in a little bit of multiplayer as well

This guys setup is definitely catering to Multi and not Blackout. If I were to describe his settings in one word, it would be "Amped!" He's trying to setup his XIM to allow him maximum Twitch type behavior. I'm sure he is a VERY GOOD quick, twitch aiming PC player. He's trying to simulate that with XIM. That's something that's only really useful for chaos in multiplayer. Taking this to Blackout is like taking my 3 year old grandson to play bingo with Grandma tonight!

My Grandma, not his!  :P

Offline Jamesbone

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: FlexNup
  • PSN ID: Flexnitup
« Reply #46 on: 03:40 PM - 12/13/18 »
Trying to copy and paste his config into my apex and I keep getting error

Offline Jamesbone

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: FlexNup
  • PSN ID: Flexnitup
« Reply #47 on: 03:43 PM - 12/13/18 »
I use xim on ps4 and BO4 and have a way higher kd than him. Maybe I need to post some of my vids 😅

K.d alone isnt everything.
The ones that you gotta watch out for are the people with a 2.0kd and a 700+SPM thats nasty

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #48 on: 04:11 PM - 12/13/18 »
These are mjfame's kooky settings, which are intended for 800DPI.

We dismissed this curve as nothing more than a sensitivity multiplier, as confirmed by OBsIV. However, it may have some value for snapping onto target, so it's worth testing for that.

If the curve does nothing for snapping, ignore the settings - it's just proof that we can adapt to anything.

What can't be changed is our fine motor control and reaction speed and this dude may have won the genetic lottery. However, theatre mode plus increased playback speed is the better explanation given the KD ratio, so I'm gonna go with clickbait.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline redacted

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 04:14 PM - 12/13/18 »
Been playing with this config all morning on Blackout. It's pretty solid, but I've found that I've needed to add some smoothing and boost to the ADS. Still not as good as RML imho

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 04:52 PM - 12/13/18 »
this ximmer has put hours over hours into aim booster, you can use 1:1 the same xim settings but if you cannot reach similar results on aimbooster then you will not see the same ingame results
after all those are highlights and not regular gameplay

summary: spend some time with aimbooster to increase your muscle memory and accuracy
(try to use the same mouse sensitivity that you use ingame)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline redacted

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 05:12 PM - 12/13/18 »
this ximmer has put hours over hours into aim booster, you can use 1:1 the same xim settings but if you cannot reach similar results on aimbooster then you will not see the same ingame results

summary: spend some time with aimbooster to increase your muscle memory and accuracy

I'm sure this question has already been answered, but is there a way to convert XIM DPI + Sensitivity(HIP + ADS) to a more realistic PC DPI? for example, I play on 12k DPI on XIM, obviously not going to be playing with that on PC. Does this make sense?

Offline CameronMC

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 05:14 PM - 12/13/18 »
This guys setup is definitely catering to Multi and not Blackout. If I were to describe his settings in one word, it would be "Amped!" He's trying to setup his XIM to allow him maximum Twitch type behavior. I'm sure he is a VERY GOOD quick, twitch aiming PC player. He's trying to simulate that with XIM. That's something that's only really useful for chaos in multiplayer. Taking this to Blackout is like taking my 3 year old grandson to play bingo with Grandma tonight!

My Grandma, not his!  :P

There is blackout videos on his YouTube channel made within the same month of the video linked by op and they aren't bad either.. 28 kills for one and 24 kills for the other blackout video.

Not sure if he is using the same setting because he doesn't share what he's using on either of the videos.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 05:24 PM - 12/13/18 »
His settings would be pretty difficult to get used to in the Blackout environment. Well I guess if you want to play quads or something and run around taking on teams with your twitch aiming that could work. Lol

I would never use something like this for long range sniping though, was really the point.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 05:50 PM - 12/13/18 »

I'm sure this question has already been answered, but is there a way to convert XIM DPI + Sensitivity(HIP + ADS) to a more realistic PC DPI? for example, I play on 12k DPI on XIM, obviously not going to be playing with that on PC. Does this make sense?

the only way is to measure the cm/360° ratio to adjust the two to each other
for aimbooster thats not really helpfull but for kovaaks trainer this can be used
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline redacted

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 05:54 PM - 12/13/18 »
His settings would be pretty difficult to get used to in the Blackout environment. Well I guess if you want to play quads or something and run around taking on teams with your twitch aiming that could work. Lol

I would never use something like this for long range sniping though, was really the point.

Idk, just won 3 quads in a row with his config. Sniping in two games. The more I play with it, the more natural it feels. I still prefer your config, however.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 06:20 PM - 12/13/18 »

Idk, just won 3 quads in a row with his config. Sniping in two games. The more I play with it, the more natural it feels. I still prefer your config, however.

You're a Beast!!  ;)

Offline DarkwingDuck

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 08:15 PM - 12/13/18 »
This guy is Amazing
dont care about his kd. If you stalk his Vids you see that he has also 28 Kills in one Game in Blackout Solo vs Squads.Wanna see someone besides shroud on PC who can do this. His Reactions he shows in Aimbooster are absolutely BÄM. You can use Google Japan translater cause like it seems he uses to configs.
Both with 1000 pr and ODIN mentioned them already. I love his 800 DPI Config. its the first one where i have the feeling AA is not a problem. He has aimassist on by the way.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 09:29 PM - 12/13/18 »
Just tried this kids config and I have to say I'm impressed. The way aim assist allows you to pop from target to target with that quick acceleration is pretty @#$% cool.

You don't need super human reflexes, I'm playing with just bots on Nuketown. All I'm doing is holding ADS and fire on a target as soon as he expires I jerk the mouse towards where I thunk the next target may be and it pretty much sticks on them... just keep blasting lol... really interesting setup!

Definitely a unique play style, I like that! Like I said earlier, this would cut through AA and does, he was going for a PC twitch feel and I'll be Damned if he didn't nearly achieve it.

Thanks for posting.
« Last Edit: 09:40 PM - 12/13/18 by RML »

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 10:12 PM - 12/13/18 »
Try this, just some minor tweaks to his setup.

Hip 1.5
ADS .85
ADS x/y ratio 1.25
Ads delay 400 SAT disabled.

His same curve on both Hip and Ads
800 dpi
1000 polling

Use this setup with some thing like spitfire and extended mags.. insane. Just keep your finger on the gas and go baby!

Code: [Select]
   >>> XIM APEX [matutaiki (slightly tweaked)] START COPY >>>
X5C:AAAAGgA1AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEAOAAxADIAMAA0AAAAOABtAGEAdAB1AHQAYQBpAGsAaQAgACgAcwBsAGkAZwBoAHQAbAB5ACAAdAB3AGUAYQBrAGUAZAApAAABAQEAAAAAAAAABgBIAGkAcAEAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAACWAGQAAmsCAAAAAAAAAAAAAACnEKcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQYwRgEGCAYkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECBAUAAB1MHUwUFEABoBCBAYBAawRAEEACQAhrCGsgoASgCGtAaxCBIIEQgQRnQAAAAAAAAAAAawJrAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABwAQQBpAG0AIABEAG8AdwBuACAAUwBpAGcAaAB0AQGgEAABkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFUAfQACAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAKcQpxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxBjBGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIEBQAAHUwdTBQUQAFAAkAEfAJkAWQCZRBhAUAQYhCgBKAIYQJnAmUIZQFnCGdAAAAAAAAAAABACEAIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFgBBAHUAeABpAGwAaQBhAHIAeQAgADEAAQAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAF3ABkAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMgBkAJYAyAD6ASwBXgGQAcIB9AImAlgCigK8Au4DIANSA4QDtgPoBBoETAR+BLAE4gUUBUYFeAWqBdwGDgZABnIGpAbWBwgHOgdsB54H0AgCCDQIZgiYCMoI/AkuCWAJkgnEGMEYBBggGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgQFAAAdTB1MFBRAAUACYQF8AmEEYhBlEGBAYiBjQGoEagJpgGoBaQFlCGUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAEEAdQB4AGkAbABpAGEAcgB5ACAAMgABAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXcAGQAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAyAGQAlgDIAPoBLAFeAZABwgH0AiYCWAKKArwC7gMgA1IDhAO2A+gEGgRMBH4EsATiBRQFRgV4BaoF3AYOBkAGcgakBtYHCAc6B2wHngfQCAIINAhmCJgIygj8CS4JYAmSCcQYwRgEGCAYkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECBAUAAB1MHUwUFEABQAJhAXwCYQRiEGUQYEBiIGNAagRqAmmAagFpAWUIZQIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYAQQB1AHgAaQBsAGkAYQByAHkAIAAzAAEAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAABdwAZAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADIAZACWAMgA+gEsAV4BkAHCAfQCJgJYAooCvALuAyADUgOEA7YD6AQaBEwEfgSwBOIFFAVGBXgFqgXcBg4GQAZyBqQG1gcIBzoHbAeeB9AIAgg0CGYImAjKCPwJLglgCZIJxBjBGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIEBQAAHUwdTBQUQAFAAmEBfAJhBGIQZRBgQGIgY0BqBGoCaYBqAWkBZQhlAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFgBBAHUAeABpAGwAaQBhAHIAeQAgADQAAQAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAF3ABkAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMgBkAJYAyAD6ASwBXgGQAcIB9AImAlgCigK8Au4DIANSA4QDtgPoBBoETAR+BLAE4gUUBUYFeAWqBdwGDgZABnIGpAbWBwgHOgdsB54H0AgCCDQIZgiYCMoI/AkuCWAJkgnEGMEYBBggGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgQFAAAdTB1MFBRAAUACYQF8AmEEYhBlEGBAYiBjQGoEagJpgGoBaQFlCGUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<   

Haven't had time to try it with different dpi or sync settings, but honestly don't know if I need to. This is a pretty dynamite setup!

Way to go matutiaki (Hope I got that right).

Two thumbs way up!
« Last Edit: 10:19 PM - 12/13/18 by RML »

Admin