XIM Community

The Apex at its finest  (Read 13722 times)

Offline baadnewz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: baadnewz2k9
Re: The Apex at its finest
« Reply #75 on: 07:26 AM - 12/14/18 »
Way to go matutiaki (Hope I got that right).

Two thumbs way up!
If you're gonna give credit, give it to guy who deserves it. These are mjfame's curves and settings.

Can someone poste a code with the curves? Or the thread where MjFame posted the curves?

Offline Dodge

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: RheinlandFluch
  • PSN ID: Malarn71
« Reply #76 on: 07:48 AM - 12/14/18 »

Two thumbs way up!
If you're gonna give credit, give it to guy who deserves it. These are mjfame's curves and settings.

Can someone poste a code with the curves? Or the thread where MjFame posted the curves?

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AACnEKcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<   
PS4 Pro & XB1 X
ASUS VG259Q
Apex 1000Hz
Viper UT| 3200 DPI | 1000Hz
CM MP510
Logitech GX Clicky G Pro
Soundblaster G6
Sennheiser 598

Offline tepidblack

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 07:49 AM - 12/14/18 »
It's a montage guys ;D... Relax.  Not like he consistently hits those shots.
You can check his stats here. Pretty average imo.

https://cod.tracker.gg/bo4/profile/psn/matutaiki01

It says a lot of BO4 as a game that at 36.10% accuracy hes still only at a 2.01K/D

Offline CAL50vengeance

• R6 Siege - check out my youtube channel.
    • View Profile
    • Xim.R6siege.apeX@YouTube
  • PSN ID: Just PM I got a few..
« Reply #78 on: 07:55 AM - 12/14/18 »
Other than this guy's uncanny ability to swap and lock onto targets so quickly, the thing that stands out is he's aiming for centre of mass the whole time. I need to stop going for headshots  :o

Dude I totally agree! I'm used with Siege and I feel bad if my kills are anything else than a headshot. Trying out cod for the first time and got rekt. Probably have wrong settings too but I def need to forget HS accuracy in this game. This guy is owning and well he snaps and track great but his aim is way low like crouch/hip level that's how copper rank players aim in Siege. Time to join those guys haha
Visit my RAINBOW SIX SIEGE YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChZctiLjcd9Jskxijer8BuA

# Logitech G Pro wireless
# Razer Blackwiddow Tournament edition.
# Samsung 28 inch. 1ms with 4K option.

Offline Dodge

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: RheinlandFluch
  • PSN ID: Malarn71
« Reply #79 on: 07:59 AM - 12/14/18 »
when is it a good accuracy?
I have one of 33.40%

https://cod.tracker.gg/bo4/profile/psn/Malarn71
PS4 Pro & XB1 X
ASUS VG259Q
Apex 1000Hz
Viper UT| 3200 DPI | 1000Hz
CM MP510
Logitech GX Clicky G Pro
Soundblaster G6
Sennheiser 598

Offline CAL50vengeance

• R6 Siege - check out my youtube channel.
    • View Profile
    • Xim.R6siege.apeX@YouTube
  • PSN ID: Just PM I got a few..
« Reply #80 on: 08:00 AM - 12/14/18 »
It's a montage guys ;D... Relax.  Not like he consistently hits those shots.
You can check his stats here. Pretty average imo.

https://cod.tracker.gg/bo4/profile/psn/matutaiki01

It says a lot of BO4 as a game that at 36.10% accuracy hes still only at a 2.01K/D

Oh my.. That's 18500 kills and not even 800 Headshots. COD is a wierd game.
Visit my RAINBOW SIX SIEGE YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChZctiLjcd9Jskxijer8BuA

# Logitech G Pro wireless
# Razer Blackwiddow Tournament edition.
# Samsung 28 inch. 1ms with 4K option.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 11:01 AM - 12/14/18 »

Two thumbs way up!

I haven't read all of mjfames thread, but this really isn't his setup IMO. It's a variable, mainly the DPI. Which I admit 800 DPI actually surprised me as well.

These types of curves have been used before by people like Mr. Ballistics. But he altered the start to give more Aim Assist. I used something similar with Destiny and shotguns on XIM4. But this guy took it another step and did a really good job with it IMO. It's not my fav. setup but it is unique and fun to play with SMG's and Extended mags.

Offline G502Killer

• MVP
  • Please Delete My Account
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Delete
« Reply #82 on: 12:00 PM - 12/14/18 »
These types of curves have been used before by people like Mr. Ballistics.

Dr. Ballsticks let me test all of his curves back in the day (even the ones he tried charging people for) and he didn't have anything like this. The first time I saw the perfectly linear but ultra steep curves was mjfame - and I still don't think it accomplishes anything
Please Delete My Account

Offline tepidblack

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 01:04 PM - 12/14/18 »
when is it a good accuracy?
I have one of 33.40%

https://cod.tracker.gg/bo4/profile/psn/Malarn71

The average is usually around 20-24% so above 30 is pretty @#$% good. Pros I think are usually around 35 maybe? Guess it depends on the pro

Offline baadnewz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: baadnewz2k9
« Reply #84 on: 02:12 PM - 12/14/18 »
For some reason a I get an error when trying to paste his config. So I just copied his ballistic curves. It feels pretty good actually. But can someone tell me if he uses smoothing? I get jitter at 3200 Dpi with a G440 hard pad. This never happened to me before when using this pad. Not even at 12k DPI. Someone who succeeded copying his config, please tell me if he uses smoothing.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 02:23 PM - 12/14/18 »
These types of curves have been used before by people like Mr. Ballistics.

Dr. Ballsticks let me test all of his curves back in the day (even the ones he tried charging people for) and he didn't have anything like this. The first time I saw the perfectly linear but ultra steep curves was mjfame - and I still don't think it accomplishes anything

I know what you mean, it appears that just raising your sensitivity would accomplish the same thing. And yet, the way it handles AA feels different.

Offline redacted

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 02:30 PM - 12/14/18 »
For some reason a I get an error when trying to paste his config. So I just copied his ballistic curves. It feels pretty good actually. But can someone tell me if he uses smoothing? I get jitter at 3200 Dpi with a G440 hard pad. This never happened to me before when using this pad. Not even at 12k DPI. Someone who succeeded copying his config, please tell me if he uses smoothing.

No smoothing in the config, however I found that adding smoothing (for me) helps

Offline slickrick

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 03:14 PM - 12/14/18 »
if you switch to his channel on YouTube, he has a video about aim booster.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #88 on: 03:15 PM - 12/14/18 »

Two thumbs way up!

I haven't read all of mjfames thread, but this really isn't his setup IMO. It's a variable, mainly the DPI. Which I admit 800 DPI actually surprised me as well.

These types of curves have been used before by people like Mr. Ballistics. But he altered the start to give more Aim Assist. I used something similar with Destiny and shotguns on XIM4. But this guy took it another step and did a really good job with it IMO. It's not my fav. setup but it is unique and fun to play with SMG's and Extended mags.
Those curves and 800DPI are the core of mj's setup. That's why I found his configs so odd...and memorable. Smoothing at 20 was another oddball setting.

You can see his WWII setup here (16K DPI) - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=64174
Battlefield version here - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=64530.msg677738
Rationale for using 800 DPI here (a month later) - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=66177.0
Less extreme 800 DPI version here - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=65974

Ballstick's added random spikes to his initial curves, he never used an extreme linear curve like this one, which is essentially just a sensitivity multiplier. He then moved towards more traditional curves over time.

We all thought mj was cray-cray at the time, but here we are...

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline redacted

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 03:46 PM - 12/14/18 »
We all thought mj was cray-cray at the time, but here we are...

Agreed. If someone had tried to sell me on this type of config without showing me the video in the OP I woulda laughed in their face and told them good luck.