XIM Community

The Apex at its finest  (Read 13726 times)

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: The Apex at its finest
« Reply #15 on: 10:20 PM - 12/12/18 »
Here are his settings from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Xm4HF8K28
this works on latest beta firmware 20181204
3200 dpi
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [matutaiki01] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
« Last Edit: 10:27 PM - 12/12/18 by The prodigy »

Offline redacted

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 10:41 PM - 12/12/18 »
3200 dpi
X5C: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:X5C

nice find! 500hz, 1000hz? if you don't know, that's fine :)

Offline Jamesbone

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: FlexNup
  • PSN ID: Flexnitup
« Reply #17 on: 10:56 PM - 12/12/18 »
Yeah the video I posted here using xim at the start.. towards the end of the video hes  on PC just insane,  I love how there is no limit to how good you can become with a mouse and keyboard

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 10:59 PM - 12/12/18 »

Nope not sure what polling rate he uses he didn't say that.

Offline redacted

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 11:36 PM - 12/12/18 »

Ah no worries... so I just tried this config out (the one you posted). At 3200dpi, that @#$% is INSANE. No way in hell a human can control that haha

I tried it on 800dpi as well cuz I think one of his videos said 800dpi, and it's much more manageable. Interesting he uses 1.23 for his Y/X Ratio. Just won a Blackout match with those setting, however... Just need to bump up the HIP as that's way too low for me at 800dpi

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 12:26 AM - 12/13/18 »

Ah no worries... so I just tried this config out (the one you posted). At 3200dpi, that @#$% is INSANE. No way in hell a human can control that haha

I tried it on 800dpi as well cuz I think one of his videos said 800dpi, and it's much more manageable. Interesting he uses 1.23 for his Y/X Ratio. Just won a Blackout match with those setting, however... Just need to bump up the HIP as that's way too low for me at 800dpi

Double check your dpi settings.  I just tested it and it feels normal to me (20cm/360)  at 3200 dpi

His 800 DPI setup is 1.84 Hip 1.00 XY , 0.78 ADS 1.23 XY , Default sync on both ,
This curve on both
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AACnEKcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC

« Last Edit: 12:32 AM - 12/13/18 by The prodigy »

Offline redacted

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 01:06 AM - 12/13/18 »
Yup, I was doing 3200dpi on 500hz, for some odd reason it was going ape @#$%. Switched G502 and APEX back to 1000hz and 3200dpi feels pretty solid. Very interesting curve on HIP.

Offline 1ME

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 01:43 AM - 12/13/18 »
He isn't cheating, he just recorded the clips in the theater mode.
Theater mode server tickrate is extremly low (only around 5hz), so they never represent the actual gameplay at all. Therefore everything looks linear and robotic.

Mainly playing CoD   ▪   1600dpi   ▪   Default sync   ▪   1000hz
Play fair, have fun

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 03:14 AM - 12/13/18 »
I mean its clearly an aimbot....

Always same spot shot at, it never deviates on any kill.

Instant snap and no overshoot.

In some of the videos  you can see me doing similar but with a smg so thereís a lot more recoil and also on FFA so less opportunities to do so.

Not that hard on this game but heís definitely perfected it with his settings.

Let's see them videos!

At about the 4:20 mark is where you see it, this was one of the first games with my old ST which I might go back and try out again because I loved the little Aim Assist zippy feel it gave, just after changing to another curve made it feel way to quick, might try and edit it a little because I did really like it.

This was also when I was playing on a 1-4max megabytes download speed and you can see how horrible the hit detection was, itís still pretty bad but nowhere near this level.

Throughout the whole game you kinda see the quick reactions, I think itís all about reaction speed and momentary planning I guess you can call it, I just kinda liked how I got the kills at the end lol.

https://youtu.be/z1oJ5onaVJ0
| Apex ~ Zowie FK2 ~ Azeron Compact ~ G440 ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 03:16 AM - 12/13/18 »
I mean its clearly an aimbot....

Always same spot shot at, it never deviates on any kill.

Instant snap and no overshoot.

In some of the videos  you can see me doing similar but with a smg so thereís a lot more recoil and also on FFA so less opportunities to do so.

Not that hard on this game but heís definitely perfected it with his settings.

Let's see them videos!

The videos also seemed to get a load of dislikes because at the time, I didnít upload the settings due to the fact I wasnít ready to and thought I may tweak them.

Youíll see a decent amount of jitter, this is literally just because I play with the mouse pad on my lap. The mouse pad also bends > Logitech G440

Offline 1ME

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 03:27 AM - 12/13/18 »
He isn't cheating, he just recorded the clips in the theater mode.
Theater mode server tickrate is extremly low (only around 5hz), so they never represent the actual gameplay at all. Therefore everything looks linear and robotic.

Also
The playback speed isn't realtime, I guess he sped up the clips to at least 120% (look at the fast animations of the hud elements)

Nevertheless a very nice montage !

Mainly playing CoD   ▪   1600dpi   ▪   Default sync   ▪   1000hz
Play fair, have fun

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 04:06 AM - 12/13/18 »
I need to be on this level

https://youtu.be/vYgznHhxpao

Funny thing I find about this video, after about a week or so of BO4 release, I had a friend who was just getting the game and I told him ď 1 gamechanging tip ( which I didnít do but could just tell it worked because how dumb this game is ) span the jump button while youíre in a gunfight, youíll win everytime ď😂

This guy has really good game but this game really does just reward bs, if youíre jot using that last SMG, the spitfire or an ICR and youíre playing against players whoíre, you never be able to do your best, gun balancing with the trash servers ruin this game.

Bad servers, stupid aimbot ( aim assist ) with people who will only run the highest tire rate guns = bad game

If not, theyíre running round with snipers, Miss your first shot, run behind cover, youíre guaranteed to have your next shot lined up.

Just give us good servers at the least.

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: xiiProG_NiTROiix
« Reply #27 on: 04:50 AM - 12/13/18 »
3200 dpi

Cheers man
Mainly play overwatch
Generally high master low gm ☺

Offline Retrospect

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 05:55 AM - 12/13/18 »
3200 dpi

Sorry, I'm not sure how to use this. How do you copy this into a config?

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 06:04 AM - 12/13/18 »
I use xim on ps4 and BO4 and have a way higher kd than him. Maybe I need to post some of my vids 😅
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Admin