XIM Community

The Apex at its finest  (Read 13731 times)

Offline Roronoa

• View Profile
Re: The Apex at its finest
« Reply #120 on: 05:18 AM - 12/28/18 »
I tried this config and I much prefer that RML offers!

Offline neat

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 05:03 AM - 12/29/18 »
Wish the XIM4 could do this :(

Offline hansodepanso

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 12:04 PM - 01/04/19 »
I like this config  ;D

Offline BUNGEE

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 08:56 AM - 02/14/19 »
RML or anyone here who can translate this for xim4?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 09:16 AM - 02/14/19 »
RML or anyone here who can translate this for xim4?

look up mjfame via the forum searchbar, that is the person who originally created this config and it works for xim4 and xim apex
or click through this topic, if i recall correctly the config has been shared and linked several times within those 9 pages
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Emanuel

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: 09:16 AM - 02/14/19 »
Now I see why everyone on this forum tries to find the "Holy Grail" curve for the perfect aim assist. I guess is just because you are all bad. So you get impressed by this guy using a mouse on console with Aim Assist? You canīt do this with a legit aimbot plus whole right hand accuracy? Whatīs so impressive about this? It would be great on PC, for sure, not with Aim Assist + Mouse.

I use XIM myself for 10 years, since XIM 1, Iīm one of the first registered users on the forums, ever, and I love XIM and Obsiv Work because it allows people with physical limitations to enjoy their gaming experience; it also allows people that was "born with a mouse" to adapt to console play.

But I will never understand people going on console with a mouse and using Aim ASsist. And even more shocking is people getting excited about a guy like this. You should all be able to do this with aim assist. This is why you donīt play PC, because you canīt really aim with a mouse. you use XIM just to have an advantage, not really because of being your "Prefered input device".

And just before someone says the usual "XIM is not like PC mouse behaviour"; yes I know, but it gives you enough control to beat everyone if you are good, WITHOUT Aim Assist. Donīt be a cheater please. I have almost 60% Locus accuracy on Black Ops 3 PS4 and I donīt use aim assist (that weapon has no AA anyway). But I played Quake on PC and I never looked to go on console to have unfair advantages.

As much as I love Obsiv, mist and XIM, for years; I hope next gen this madness ends. Devs are developing special tools to spot it anyway, I canīt go on detail but soon you will know about it.

Have fun "hacking" on console (and on PC with Xim Apex for aim assist + mouse too), while you can.
« Last Edit: 09:21 AM - 02/14/19 by Emanuel »

Offline redacted

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 08:10 PM - 02/14/19 »
Now I see why everyone on this forum tries to find the "Holy Grail" curve for the perfect aim assist. I guess is just because you are all bad. So you get impressed by this guy using a mouse on console with Aim Assist? You canīt do this with a legit aimbot plus whole right hand accuracy? Whatīs so impressive about this? It would be great on PC, for sure, not with Aim Assist + Mouse.

I use XIM myself for 10 years, since XIM 1, Iīm one of the first registered users on the forums, ever, and I love XIM and Obsiv Work because it allows people with physical limitations to enjoy their gaming experience; it also allows people that was "born with a mouse" to adapt to console play.

But I will never understand people going on console with a mouse and using Aim ASsist. And even more shocking is people getting excited about a guy like this. You should all be able to do this with aim assist. This is why you donīt play PC, because you canīt really aim with a mouse. you use XIM just to have an advantage, not really because of being your "Prefered input device".

And just before someone says the usual "XIM is not like PC mouse behaviour"; yes I know, but it gives you enough control to beat everyone if you are good, WITHOUT Aim Assist. Donīt be a cheater please. I have almost 60% Locus accuracy on Black Ops 3 PS4 and I donīt use aim assist (that weapon has no AA anyway). But I played Quake on PC and I never looked to go on console to have unfair advantages.

As much as I love Obsiv, mist and XIM, for years; I hope next gen this madness ends. Devs are developing special tools to spot it anyway, I canīt go on detail but soon you will know about it.

Have fun "hacking" on console (and on PC with Xim Apex for aim assist + mouse too), while you can.

I lol’d

Offline Newbophobia

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: IPrenade v2
« Reply #127 on: 08:15 PM - 02/14/19 »

I lol’d

Same. the aim assist in most games is more annoying then helpful. I lpay better on pc than i do on console using my xim

Offline tepidblack

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 03:17 PM - 02/15/19 »

I can’t believe you actually took the time out of your day to type all of this out

Offline bssam112

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: hisham-plays
  • PSN ID: hisham-plays
« Reply #129 on: 10:24 AM - 04/22/19 »
why does it give me an error??

Offline Blaz_VII

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Blaz_VII
« Reply #130 on: 10:36 AM - 04/22/19 »
Im visiting Japan in a few weeks maybe i can try and find this guy for yall. Lets get his settings.

Doesn't he have a settings video on his channel ?

Offline bssam112

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: hisham-plays
  • PSN ID: hisham-plays
« Reply #131 on: 10:59 AM - 04/22/19 »
Here are his settings from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Xm4HF8K28
this works on latest beta firmware 20181204
3200 dpi
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [matutaiki01] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
it's giving an error with myapex