XIM Community

Trembling camera gow4  (Read 250 times)

Offline Girlgamerzz

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: KETEMEO
Trembling camera gow4
« on: 07:00 AM - 04/22/19 »
I think I got the Maxaim but a problem,I move my character good but my mouse with a minimum touch go camera trembling,if Im playing this problem is not appreciable but when I want to be precise is a problem,i do a 3rd page on xim to a very low sensivity and I can precise when im aiming but on normal movements I cant press this key are miliseconds when I see the trembling,
xim apex Sony nav logytech502 hero 1000hz, mouse dpi 4000  xim with a very agressive curve and only 2.50 sensivility on xim.i know that gow4 is a very difficult game to get Maxaim but im trying it for 2 months yet

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Trembling camera gow4
« Reply #1 on: 09:22 AM - 04/22/19 »
Do you have the correct in-game settings? These are needed for smooth movement.

http://xim.tech/settings
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Girlgamerzz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:05 PM - 04/22/19 »
I know what xim forum say but I lost a lot of hours in gow4 settings and the aim aceleration the minimum you can play is 5,in my humble opinión,if you want to play gears with diamond style you cant play without aceleration, I tried more than 20 profiles with different curves mouse dpi settings,and if you know play this game on a good level...the 4 or 5 messages in the forum not help.i understand if someone know the Maxaim for gow dont want to share,but im frustrated yet 2 months and not perfect

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01:49 PM - 04/22/19 »
Adjust in-game acceleration as needed. There other other game settings such as deadzone that should be correct and these are listed on the game settings page.

There shouldn't be stutter with the in-game settings mentioned above and a reasonable XIM sensitivity. There may have been changes to the game's look mechanic. I'll add this to my list and check for changes.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Girlgamerzz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02:41 PM - 04/22/19 »
Now I go to Bed but tomorrow I send you a message with my all xim configuration and game settings,I think that if you get a little better web can share it with the comunity and get the Maxaim with this game

Admin