XIM Community

Looking for Xim Fortnite coach  (Read 2749 times)

Offline Intrickit27

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: N/A Hiding from Xbox detectives👀
  • PSN ID: N/A Hiding from PS4 detectives👀
Re: Looking for Xim Fortnite coach
« Reply #30 on: 05:25 PM - 12/18/18 »
What settings did you end up with? I've tried the sensitivity tutorial before but nothing really felt better than another that I could tell.

If you strafed back and forth and kept your mouse aim on target then you definitely would have noticed. Your goal is to get the smoothest most consistent target tracking without jitter. Follow the video tutorial and do exactly as it tells you. Once completed your aim will be tailored to "YOU". I've copied and pasted so many configs in the past it's not even funny. For example, names like D1sable, Oceania, PcSkeng, MjFame,  XimGaming, and so forth. None of them compare to my own dexterity. For that reason im not gonna post my settings because it won't be the best for you. I will tell you that I'm on 4k dpi, 500hz polling for mouse and Xim Apex, and Default Synchronization. Ads disabled on Xim(under activation tap till it says none). Fortnite options settings- X- max, Y- max, targeting-60, scoped-50. Everything else I'll leave to you.
I've tried this before and tried it again last night and was unable to find any "optimal sensitivity" this way. I can keep aim within same vicinity of cone tip with a lot of different sensitivities but in game I miss shotgun shots. I don't know why. I don't really see the point in refusing to share settings as you never know your settings could work great for me and if they didn't I simply wouldn't use them lol. The main similarity here is we both use nav which has a different level of aim assist than keyboard users. I already use 4k and 500hz btw but I change sensitivity and sync constantly because nothing has felt good to me thus far.
I already shared my settings with you earlier in the post. Now you want these when I already told you I have different equipment than you earlier in the post as well. Do you have an elite controller? If not, then my settings won't feel the same for you. As for you trying the tutorial you must not be doing something right. That was the first time I tried it and Magic aim happened. Good things come to those who put in the work. Trust me I know. I avoided that tutorial for awhile and fed off of others configs for awhile. Now that I took the time and put in the work. I couldn't be more pleased. All im asking is that you do the same. If you're missing shotgun shots then maybe your eye to target timing is off and that's something xim nor configs can help you with.  All you have to do is stay consistently in that hitbox fairly smoothly. You already said you do so there's no more work to be done. Leave the delay set to 0 on Fortnite and your good.
« Last Edit: 05:30 PM - 12/18/18 by Intrickit27 »
Monitors- Alienware AW2518HF(NEW) Samsung UH750 4K
Systems-Xbox One X, 2nd Xbox One, PS4 Pro(NEW)
Peripherals/accessories- Mice-**Razer Basilisk**(Newest), Steel Series Rival 600, and G502. Analog devices- Azeron original and Sony move navigation stick. Audio devices-Creative Soundblaster X7 and Astro mixamp 2013, Head candy-Audio Technica ATH-AD700X, Sennheiser PC360, Mousepads- Razer Firefly(New) SteelSeries 9HD and Qck Keyboard/mouse adapter- XIM Edge, XIM4, XIM Apex*New*

Offline idkwtf

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 06:44 PM - 12/18/18 »
What settings did you end up with? I've tried the sensitivity tutorial before but nothing really felt better than another that I could tell.

If you strafed back and forth and kept your mouse aim on target then you definitely would have noticed. Your goal is to get the smoothest most consistent target tracking without jitter. Follow the video tutorial and do exactly as it tells you. Once completed your aim will be tailored to "YOU". I've copied and pasted so many configs in the past it's not even funny. For example, names like D1sable, Oceania, PcSkeng, MjFame,  XimGaming, and so forth. None of them compare to my own dexterity. For that reason im not gonna post my settings because it won't be the best for you. I will tell you that I'm on 4k dpi, 500hz polling for mouse and Xim Apex, and Default Synchronization. Ads disabled on Xim(under activation tap till it says none). Fortnite options settings- X- max, Y- max, targeting-60, scoped-50. Everything else I'll leave to you.
I've tried this before and tried it again last night and was unable to find any "optimal sensitivity" this way. I can keep aim within same vicinity of cone tip with a lot of different sensitivities but in game I miss shotgun shots. I don't know why. I don't really see the point in refusing to share settings as you never know your settings could work great for me and if they didn't I simply wouldn't use them lol. The main similarity here is we both use nav which has a different level of aim assist than keyboard users. I already use 4k and 500hz btw but I change sensitivity and sync constantly because nothing has felt good to me thus far.
I already shared my settings with you earlier in the post. Now you want these when I already told you I have different equipment than you earlier in the post as well. Do you have an elite controller? If not, then my settings won't feel the same for you. As for you trying the tutorial you must not be doing something right. That was the first time I tried it and Magic aim happened. Good things come to those who put in the work. Trust me I know. I avoided that tutorial for awhile and fed off of others configs for awhile. Now that I took the time and put in the work. I couldn't be more pleased. All im asking is that you do the same. If you're missing shotgun shots then maybe your eye to target timing is off and that's something xim nor configs can help you with.  All you have to do is stay consistently in that hitbox fairly smoothly. You already said you do so there's no more work to be done. Leave the delay set to 0 on Fortnite and your good.
I didn't get a chance to try your previous settings but I was keeping up with the thread and curious what you ended up with. I don't really see the big deal. Yes, I tried the sensitivity tutorial more than once and it didn't improve anything for me. I don't why. I don't think I have terrible reflects or dexterity because I use to be good with a controller which is suppose to be more difficult. I did order another mouse though (g pro) so that I could try a lighter mouse out. Do you notice much difference between g502 and other in terms of aiming?

Offline Intrickit27

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 07:52 PM - 12/18/18 »
I didn't get a chance to try your previous settings but I was keeping up with the thread and curious what you ended up with. I don't really see the big deal. Yes, I tried the sensitivity tutorial more than once and it didn't improve anything for me. I don't why. I don't think I have terrible reflects or dexterity because I use to be good with a controller which is suppose to be more difficult. I did order another mouse though (g pro) so that I could try a lighter mouse out. Do you notice much difference between g502 and other in terms of aiming?

Absolutely! That's what I was trying to say. You'd have to have the same peripherals as me. An Elite controller for further adjustments. A Rival 600 which I prefer over the G502 because my aim is better with it. I can build faster with the G502 though. As stated before by someone else on the forums; A dirty mouse pad could throw your aim off, mouse being dropped therefore needing recalibration, and a number of other things. As far as me sharing my config it's not a big deal, but having people rely on my settings when I know it won't make them the best they can be is. Od1n just gave me what I've been looking for years and have seen for months. The problem is I waisted all that time using other people's stuff and copying and pasting like you. When all I needed to do for perfect aim was to find my own dexterity level. Different mouse/mouse pads play into that as well. So, I'm drawing the line and trying to save people from going through unneeded trial and error like me. That's why I won't post it. The tutorial is the answer. We're all grown enough to ride without training wheels.
Peripherals/accessories- Mice-**Razer Basilisk**(Newest), Steel Series Rival 600, and G502. Analog devices- Azeron original and Sony move navigation stick. Audio devices-Creative Soundblaster X7 and Astro mixamp 2013, Head candy-Audio Technica ATH-AD700X, Sennheiser PC360, Mousepads- Razer Firefly(New) SteelSeries 9HD and Qck Keyboard/mouse adapter- XIM Edge, XIM4, XIM Apex*New*

Offline idkwtf

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 08:54 PM - 12/18/18 »

Absolutely! That's what I was trying to say. You'd have to have the same peripherals as me. An Elite controller for further adjustments. A Rival 600 which I prefer over the G502 because my aim is better with it. I can build faster with the G502 though. As stated before by someone else on the forums; A dirty mouse pad could throw your aim off, mouse being dropped therefore needing recalibration, and a number of other things. As far as me sharing my config it's not a big deal, but having people rely on my settings when I know it won't make them the best they can be is. Od1n just gave me what I've been looking for years and have seen for months. The problem is I waisted all that time using other people's stuff and copying and pasting like you. When all I needed to do for perfect aim was to find my own dexterity level. Different mouse/mouse pads play into that as well. So, I'm drawing the line and trying to save people from going through unneeded trial and error like me. That's why I won't post it. The tutorial is the answer. We're all grown enough to ride without training wheels.
It just seems like you think it's a lack of effort or something when it really isn't. I'm not lazy or busy. I put time into trying things every day - I just haven't found anything that feels good. I'm curious though... Why do you build faster with the g502? Is it because you use different mouse buttons for the building pieces?

Offline SwipeFPS

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Classified.
« Reply #34 on: 02:53 AM - 12/19/18 »

It just seems like you think it's a lack of effort or something when it really isn't. I'm not lazy or busy. I put time into trying things every day - I just haven't found anything that feels good. I'm curious though... Why do you build faster with the g502? Is it because you use different mouse buttons for the building pieces?
g502 has a lot of buttons but anyways he is right nobody’s settings will feel good to you. You literally have to find your own and find what works for you. I was as hard headed as you with this till I got tired of changing settings literally every day. Do the tutoriol for maximizing your AiM and stick with it for a week bro even if it feels off you will get use to it and will feel perfect after awhile.

Offline Intrickit27

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 04:14 PM - 12/20/18 »

Hey man I'm not a back and forth type of guy. It gets tedious and I don't have the patience. Especially when I feel I've gotten my point across. I love gaming so much I don't like to even be on here all like that, but if I can offer a helping hand then I will. Giving you my own dexterity won't. The key to dexterity is changing the second set of numbers basically. Whenever you copy and paste someone's config and it says something like 14.00 hip and 7.00 ads then you know right away that their aim isn't optimal. It should look more like 14.36 hip and 7.18 ads. That's just an example. To answer your question about the G502 being faster. I don't know if it's the buttons. I just know building is more responsive and hyper with it. I have the original G502. Maybe my sensor is bad for aiming. Which is why I prefer the Rival for accuracy. If you did the tutorial the right way and you still can't get comfortable settings then your mouse is bad. Time to get a new one. Also, check out this video https://youtu.be/JBRYQt3D_vU. He says the same thing I've been saying, but said it 2 months ago. It's at 17:57. If you can't trust or do what these guys are saying then there's no one in my opinion because they are the ones that make Xim do what it does. This will be my last response to this post. Happy gaming😊

Offline Double J STL

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 05:04 PM - 12/20/18 »
I've done extensive research on all variables WRT Fortnite. If you are in need of assistance, send me a note on Xbox and I'll carve out some time to assist you. I usually play 4-8 hours a day. 900 wins and counting...

GT = Double J STL

Offline Cassidy

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 03:48 PM - 12/27/18 »
If you still would like some help, feel free to reach out to me on here for via Xbox.
My Gamertag is Cassidyz.

I've been playing Fortnite since the beginning of the game and maintained over a 4.25 KD with over 800 wins and 16K kills.
My current season 7 stats are a 6.95 Solo KD, 4.28 Duo KD, and 5.10 Squad KD.

I'm a Nav user, and prefer using the Finalmouse or GPro Wireless. I've tried multiple different mice, with multiple different XIM settings, polling rates, syncs, and DPI's.
I play on NA East but have no problems playing on West.

Stats can be seen on my FortniteTracker. Epic Username is eXZaCtLYY

https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/xbox/eXZaCtLYY

Online alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 05:01 PM - 12/27/18 »
Gronky Fortnite pro-player on console, he plays with Nickmercs and Ghost Aydan; he mention that is offering Fortnite Coaching.

You should approach him.

Offline Intrickit27

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 10:39 PM - 01/02/19 »
If you still would like some help, feel free to reach out to me on here for via Xbox.
My Gamertag is Cassidyz.

I've been playing Fortnite since the beginning of the game and maintained over a 4.25 KD with over 800 wins and 16K kills.
My current season 7 stats are a 6.95 Solo KD, 4.28 Duo KD, and 5.10 Squad KD.

I'm a Nav user, and prefer using the Finalmouse or GPro Wireless. I've tried multiple different mice, with multiple different XIM settings, polling rates, syncs, and DPI's.
I play on NA East but have no problems playing on West.

Stats can be seen on my FortniteTracker. Epic Username is eXZaCtLYY

https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/xbox/eXZaCtLYY
Perfect! NA East as well. I keep it that way even with my XR500 under my geo filter. Wow that's insane dude! Didn't think a k/d like that was possible using Xim. Closest I've seen was like a 3.4.I guess it boils down to gun skill, positioning,  and IQ. I suck at positioning and IQ. Lol! I'll hit you up though. Your name looks familiar. I think I spectated you a few times after you trashed me.  :-[
« Last Edit: 11:22 PM - 01/02/19 by Intrickit27 »

Offline Intrickit27

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 10:45 PM - 01/02/19 »
Gronky Fortnite pro-player on console, he plays with Nickmercs and Ghost Aydan; he mention that is offering Fortnite Coaching.

You should approach him.
Just saw this Alan. Sorry so late. I said I wasn't going to respond to this post anymore, but maybe I should have just only applied that to the one guy. Yeah, I follow Gronky, ClutchPlayz, Obey Upshall and a few other great console players. Thanks for the info.