XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20181204] [Manager 20181204]  (Read 39640 times)

Offline moniray

• View Profile
Is this firmwire god for Fortnite? Or can i stay on old version?
« Last Edit: 02:30 PM - 12/19/18 by moniray »

Offline obi-wan_legend

• View Profile
Don't know if its me but slight character drift to right have not change analog deadzone both are 7500

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
Während ich im Spiel (Fortnite) mein Inventar sortiere erscheint seit ein paar Tagen der Hinweis „Gerät blockiert“ mit einem „Maus/Tastaur“ Symbol. Ich konnte bisher danach aber normal weiterspielen. Muss ich etwas anderes einstellen?

Stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie die Option zum Simulieren von analogem Verhalten verwenden

Offline CAL50vengeance

• R6 Siege - check out my youtube channel.
    • View Profile
    • Xim.R6siege.apeX@YouTube
  • PSN ID: Just PM I got a few..
I got to say this beta has worked without any noticeble issues. I still get disconnected occasionally but had that since I got the apex, works perfect some days, others not so much. Could be battery, ps4pro ports, wires, bluetooth or whatever. Nevertheless moving on, I tested the previous Beta and I had to delete it after 1 day of test trial. Aim was off, x/y felt not 1:1. My crosshair could jump straight down to the ground when swiping left or right to turn 180°. Recoil control was terrible but with this Beta non of those issues are left. Very nice. Btw testing it in Siege so I don't really need the SA or BOOST. I've just tried it out for learning exp. Goin to test Analog Behaviour today. I think that option gave me a few problems with the last beta. W key = Forward stopped function. Hopefully I won't walk into that again LOL. Very happy so far!! This Beta feels much better, more precise. Got a few Aces with it. Good job XIM team.
Visit my RAINBOW SIX SIEGE YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChZctiLjcd9Jskxijer8BuA

# Logitech G Pro wireless
# Razer Blackwiddow Tournament edition.
# Samsung 28 inch. 1ms with 4K option.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Sorry to hear you are getting disconnects. That should never happen (we run stress test on XIM and will run on consoles -- like PS4 -- for up to 24 hours at a time). Could the connection itself between your XIM and PS4 be the issue? If you touch the XIM while it's plugged in does it cause a disconnect?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Retrogamer1969

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Retrogamer1969
  • PSN ID: Retrogamer1969
I have an issue at least I think I do. I updated my apex to the latest flash no problem. But the beta for Android does nothing. If I delete the app from my phone or tablet and hit the link it directs me to the play store. I reinstalled and checked the build number and it matches. But no steady aim or boost show up. I can download the apk to my laptop but haven't figured out how to get the apk onto my android devices to try and install.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
All you should need to do is click on the APK from your web browser on your phone and tell it to install. Or, if it downloads then go to your Downloads folder and click on it there and tell it to install.

Offline xsid0904

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: x2id0904
Cant Download the Android Manager. Can anyone help me?

Ty

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog

Try pressing and holding the link and seeing if you get a popup that gives you a download option.

Offline Odini

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Falien Odin
So I am getting some double pump ADS issues with the toggle aiming feature on this beta for Black Ops.  I haven't tested it on BFV or Siege yet.  I added a video so you could see what I'm talking about.  The first two are the double pump and the third ads is if I hold instead of toggle.

https://youtu.be/SXvylY7kDMQ

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
So I am getting some double pump ADS issues with the toggle aiming feature on this beta for Black Ops.  I haven't tested it on BFV or Siege yet.  I added a video so you could see what I'm talking about.  The first two are the double pump and the third ads is if I hold instead of toggle.

https://youtu.be/SXvylY7kDMQ

Admin is aware of the issue and needing some time to debug. Are you using an ADS delay? If so, What is it? Do you have the same issue without a delay?

Offline Odini

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Falien Odin

[/quote]

Admin is aware of the issue and needing some time to debug. Are you using an ADS delay? If so, What is it? Do you have the same issue without a delay?
[/quote]

I was playing with ADS delay of 165ms.  The problem seems to have gone away with 0 ADS delay.

Offline Antec800

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Antec800

[/quote]

I was playing with ADS delay of 165ms.  The problem seems to have gone away with 0 ADS delay.
[/quote]
Does 0 ads delay work well for black ops?

Offline Retrogamer1969

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Retrogamer1969
  • PSN ID: Retrogamer1969

Try pressing and holding the link and seeing if you get a popup that gives you a download option.

That works. Didn't think of holding on it never had to with posted links before. Thanks.

Offline CAL50vengeance

• R6 Siege - check out my youtube channel.
    • View Profile
    • Xim.R6siege.apeX@YouTube
  • PSN ID: Just PM I got a few..
Sorry to hear you are getting disconnects. That should never happen (we run stress test on XIM and will run on consoles -- like PS4 -- for up to 24 hours at a time). Could the connection itself between your XIM and PS4 be the issue? If you touch the XIM while it's plugged in does it cause a disconnect?
Used to happen yes but not anymore. I've tried different ports the 2 in front and the 1 back. No difference. I bought a controller charger that I plug to the wall to keep it charged all times. Has improved alot since but still get the disconnects from time to time. Run no rgb stuff. Got a charge & transfer cable. Don't get why the issue appear. Luckily the Xim is so amazing overall I could live with this problem. If I found out a solution would be great but when it works it's the best thing. Without it I can't play because of a injure I got from many years using a controller. That's not even a joke haha.
Visit my RAINBOW SIX SIEGE YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChZctiLjcd9Jskxijer8BuA

# Logitech G Pro wireless
# Razer Blackwiddow Tournament edition.
# Samsung 28 inch. 1ms with 4K option.

Admin