XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20181204] [Manager 20181204]  (Read 40003 times)

Offline Odini

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Falien Odin

Admin is aware of the issue and needing some time to debug. Are you using an ADS delay? If so, What is it? Do you have the same issue without a delay?

I was playing with ADS delay of 165ms.  The problem seems to have gone away with 0 ADS delay.
[/quote]
Does 0 ads delay work well for black ops?
[/quote]

Yea It works decently well.  Slows down snap shots a tiny bit.

Offline Antec800

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Antec800
I canít use 0 delay on blackops itís messes me up badly, whatís recommended?

Offline pigglywiggly

• View Profile
can i use this manager with the 11.09 firmware? or do I need to update the firmware to this one?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
You'll need to upgrade to this one in order to access the new features.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline BLM3L3SS

• View Profile
Should I use delay for PUBG????

Offline Domenic.HRO

• View Profile
Are there any problems with the xim apex and the joy con? Would like to buy a joy con.

Offline Antec800

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Antec800
You'll need to upgrade to this one in order to access the new features.
Obs whatís the official word on ads delay for blackops?

Offline Trshy

• View Profile
i have a problem with this build that i discovered last night because it was the first time i try it.

anyway, if i unchecked the inherit option in the ads menu i can use the SAB feature for the ads only not the hip, which is interesting for me, however once i press the ads button and start shooting then stop and release the ads and press it again fast, the gun will shoot by itself without me firing, this happens only when i enable SAB for ads, when the SAB is enabled for the hip with the inherit option checked it works perfectly.

this problem occurred on fortnite with a 120 SAB on ads only.

Offline Nytemare01

• View Profile
Hey what's the word on the double pump toggle ads issue?

Offline Deazly

• View Profile
i have a problem with this build that i discovered last night because it was the first time i try it.

anyway, if i unchecked the inherit option in the ads menu i can use the SAB feature for the ads only not the hip, which is interesting for me, however once i press the ads button and start shooting then stop and release the ads and press it again fast, the gun will shoot by itself without me firing, this happens only when i enable SAB for ads, when the SAB is enabled for the hip with the inherit option checked it works perfectly.

this problem occurred on fortnite with a 120 SAB on ads only.

The gun auto fire is a Fortnite bug, not the Xim's fault. Usually occurs when a certain button combo happens with fast inputs.
Gameplay @ TWITCH and YouTubes

Offline Deazly

• View Profile
Are there any problems with the xim apex and the joy con? Would like to buy a joy con.

I have a used a joycon before. Works great!
Gameplay @ TWITCH and YouTubes

Offline ph0e

• View Profile
Are these settings still working and valid as of 1/10/2018 using the link in the original post for firmware and manager software? Havenít been able to get it working so far.

Offline nerox1337

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: DreamZ_NER0X
Hello @ all,

i have a problem with my xim, i want to update the newest firmware, for the :

● Simulate Analog Behavior: For keyboard users, outputs controller values similar to that of the gamer using a thumbstick. Higher values produce a stronger effect. Located under Movement expert settings.

And i tried almost everything, Factory Reset, Upgrade again and again. But i dont see the option in movement :Simulate Analog Behavior

And yes i have developer mode on..

Please help

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Hello @ all,

● Simulate Analog Behavior: For keyboard users, outputs controller values similar to that of the gamer using a thumbstick. Higher values produce a stronger effect. Located under Movement expert settings.

And i tried almost everything, Factory Reset, Upgrade again and again. But i dont see the option in movement :Simulate Analog Behavior

Please help

Welcome to the community. Can you open up About under Manager and tell us what version numbers you see there?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline nerox1337

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: DreamZ_NER0X
Hello @ all,

Please help

Welcome to the community. Can you open up About under Manager and tell us what version numbers you see there?

Thanks for your quick reply :)
In the German Section i post my Problem too and Odin told me that i must update my Manager on Android too, to get the accses of the new features. But at the moment i am working, i allready uninstalled the old manager and installed the new one from your latest firware post.
I will try it if i am @ home and give you feedback.  ;)