XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20181204] [Manager 20181204]  (Read 39620 times)

Offline Nytemare01

• View Profile
The new firmware has messed up the toggle ads. It causes it to skip or do a double pump before going into a full ads (BO4)

Offline nutsnack

• View Profile
Im not able to use W key in the beginning of every fortnite game unless i hit A or D first.
Also still getting the input blocked pop up.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
The new firmware has messed up the toggle ads. It causes it to skip or do a double pump before going into a full ads (BO4)

RML, did you see anything like this in your testing?

Nytemare01, can you be more specific about what's happening? In particular, is it like the left trigger is being pressed and released and pressed again quickly?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline shthappensbro

• View Profile
Should I update this ? I'm on.20 181109

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile

RML, did you see anything like this in your testing?

Nytemare01, can you be more specific about what's happening? In particular, is it like the left trigger is being pressed and released and pressed again quickly?

I'll look into it.

Can you post your full config?

I did find another bug though with subs. But that bug exists on the 1109 build as well. It's hard to explain and I don't have video catcha right now.

I'll start a thread in the Alpha section, I'd like Od1n and or mist to test it as well.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Toggle ADS works fine for me, I'm assuming you're using Nom4d button layout in game?

Can you better describe the issue?

Offline Nytemare01

• View Profile
Not using the NOMAD but default setting as I always have. All I did was update the firmware and manager, then restored my settings, nothing else. Yeah when I hit my ads button it quickly starts to zoom in, but about 1/5 into the animation it goes back out, then finally goes into full ads.

Offline Nytemare01

• View Profile
I've also changed mice and still the same result

Offline CameronMC

• View Profile
Is this firmware any different to the last BETA FW for Black Ops 4 or is it mainly for games like RDR2?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Hmm, I didn't see anything like this during testing but will need to take a look. Are you using the Deactivation keys too (i.e. simulating toggle ADS in CoD)?

Offline Nytemare01

• View Profile
Yes I'm using the simulate toggle. also using deactivation keys which I always have been. But have not set a deactivation delay.
« Last Edit: 05:48 PM - 12/12/18 by Nytemare01 »

Offline Nytemare01

• View Profile
When I disable the toggle ads on the xim, there is no longer any issue, but when I reactivate toggle ads it starts again. You really notice it when your character is standing or walking but not sprinting

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
When I disable the toggle ads on the xim, there is no longer any issue, but when I reactivate toggle ads it starts again. You really notice it when your character is standing or walking but not sprinting

Ok thanks, I'll take a look. In the mean time you can downgrade firmware.

Offline Nytemare01

• View Profile
Do I need to downgrade the manager also?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Do I need to downgrade the manager also?

Can you post your config code so I can take a look at it? Before you downgrade?