XIM Community

Fortnite season 7 console locked on open platform  (Read 291 times)

Offline commandocookie

• View Profile

just started having this issue on xbox one x I don't know about the rest of you. I'd like to see if anyone else is having the same problem.

Offline jonsmith

• View Profile
Re: Fortnite season 7 console locked on open platform
« Reply #1 on: 10:58 PM - 12/07/18 »

just started having this issue on xbox one x I don't know about the rest of you. I'd like to see if anyone else is having the same problem.

Umm @#$% its same here for me im xbox one s

idk how long its been in the settings like that . maybe since season 7 , cause after that input device pop msg ppl been getting ive been checking to see if i was put into cross platform but when i check settings  it said off. I litterally check my settings like the beginning of the week. But im having the exact same issue it wont let me turn off cross platform, everytime i put it to off and  hit save and go back it moves it back to on??? :s

Offline jonsmith

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:01 PM - 12/07/18 »
This might be just a bug and not xim.. i took out xim and just use controller and im still getting the same problem.

Offline jonsmith

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11:52 PM - 12/07/18 »
alright guys... idk if this is a glitch now.  I called up my cousins both him and his brother have xbox and they play with controller. I had them both check and send me a picture and both of theres there able to change and put on off..

Im wondering if epic did find a way to detect . cause of the input pop up we been getting and has locked our accounts perm on cross platform on..

i checked my other account to that  i used on xbox with xim it same thing..

ive already tried taking out xim and just use controller but its set on on.. I think epic might have locked our accounts on perm.

Offline Enrix

• Per Audacia ad Astra
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Enrix79
« Reply #4 on: 05:54 AM - 12/08/18 »
Hey, this is not happening to me.
Mine is set to "On" but I can switch freely to Off.
Also I think that this feature only allows you to play with your friends on different platforms, I don't think it will put you in PC lobbies. Never happened to me and I have it enabled so :)
I don't think you should worry.
PS4 Pro with SSD | Razer Ornata Chroma | Steelseries Rival 700 | Steelseries QcK Prism | Steelseries Siberia 800 | BenQ XL2420T

XIM APEX and mouse settings guide:
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=66901.0

Is the XIM cheating?
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=72737.0

Offline jonsmith

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06:49 PM - 12/08/18 »
Hey, this is not happening to me.
Mine is set to "On" but I can switch freely to Off.
Also I think that this feature only allows you to play with your friends on different platforms, I don't think it will put you in PC lobbies. Never happened to me and I have it enabled so :)
I don't think you should worry.

i can switch it freely to off also but when i hit save and go back into settings its set back on on. Could you check after you hit save and then exit settings could you go back in settings and see if it saved to off or did it go back to on.

Offline Ripkon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08:20 PM - 12/08/18 »
I havent tried to change my settings. I can tell you your mot playing against cross platform. If you was the names would be different and have symbols on them. Season  7 feels amazing. Have 30% in solos already
XBOX ONE X  | Playstation 4 Pro | Switch | PC i5-4690k GTX 970

Mouse: Logitech G502 | DPI: 3000 | Hz: 500 | Mousepad: Corsair MM300 | KB: iGK61 60% RGB | Monitor: ASUS VP28UQG 28" 4K 1ms | Headphones: Logitech Pro

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08:27 AM - 12/09/18 »
you could play a regular game and then use the replay function to look up all the fortnite tags on fortnite tracker to verify if those are all xbox players or also from other platforms
do this for a few games to be absolutly sure
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline Enrix

• Per Audacia ad Astra
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Enrix79
« Reply #8 on: 09:07 AM - 12/09/18 »
i can switch it freely to off also but when i hit save and go back into settings its set back on on. Could you check after you hit save and then exit settings could you go back in settings and see if it saved to off or did it go back to on.
Yes already checked, I save, I close the settings and re-open them and it's still Off.
Doesn't change. But as I said guys I don't think you should really worry about that...
PS4 Pro with SSD | Razer Ornata Chroma | Steelseries Rival 700 | Steelseries QcK Prism | Steelseries Siberia 800 | BenQ XL2420T

XIM APEX and mouse settings guide:
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=66901.0

Is the XIM cheating?
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=72737.0