XIM Community

Fortnite input blocked  (Read 5241 times)

Offline radrook

• View Profile
Re: Fortnite input blocked
« Reply #15 on: 04:03 PM - 12/14/18 »
you have to wait for the 100 milliseconds delay to finish, if you press the buttons earlier then the newly assigned buttons in the sub config dont work

so switching back and forth from inventory and out of it to quick is whats causing it ? could i just reduce the 100 or something so i dont gotta wait or something , or i cant do that...?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 04:09 PM - 12/14/18 »
the delay is one of the reasons why you dont face the lockout, i wouldnt remove it
you can try to reduce it a little bit though to see how low you can get before the lockout appears again

alternatively use your regular config and switch your inventory at a slower speed, its quite easy to get used to the speed and then you dont need any sub configs :)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline MarcTheSmark

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 04:38 PM - 12/14/18 »
One thing I have noticed is when you play in the pop up cups (both console and pc players) this message never comes up. Seems to be an issue in just standard modes.

Offline radrook

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 04:42 PM - 12/14/18 »
One thing I have noticed is when you play in the pop up cups (both console and pc players) this message never comes up. Seems to be an issue in just standard modes.

Same, ive plugged in the xim into pc just to see if it worked and it didnt pop up that message in pc lobbies. It only registers that pop message while in console lobbies .

Offline Laffen

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: bklaffen
« Reply #19 on: 07:41 AM - 03/20/19 »
so i did this trick explained to create a sub config etc... but somehow i still get the Input Blocked... would really like it to go away. Im streaming sometimes and it looks bad :P... Any suggestions??

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 09:34 AM - 03/20/19 »
are you using an SAB value of around 100?
Also are you on the latest beta firmware which fixed the issue?
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Offline Laffen

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 11:19 AM - 03/20/19 »

I have ms set to 100 if that is what u mean, it says i have the latest firmware installed when i try to update it thru the manager thing..
« Last Edit: 11:29 AM - 03/20/19 by Laffen »

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 11:47 AM - 03/20/19 »

I have ms set to 100 if that is what u mean, it says i have the latest firmware installed when i try to update it thru the manager thing..

what do you mean with manager thing?

you cannot update the xim firmware via the phone but only via PC and Mac
if you downloaded the latest beta firmware and the PC/Mac flashtool says your firmware is up to date then theres no need to upgrade

Offline Laffen

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 01:14 PM - 03/28/19 »
Yeah i have the latest updates set

My sub config is :

"Enabled" Inherit is off.
 Activation key "X"
Deactivation  Key "C" (C is my build mode key)
Smoot aim checkd
Smoothing 3
Y/X Ratio 1.0
Delay 100ms
Movement : NONE
Arrows are set to WASD

Still having issues with the input popping up on screen.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 05:41 PM - 03/28/19 »
try a simulate analog behavior of 100 in your sub configm that should solve this problem
(im not refering to the delay value, you can keep it at 0)

see this topic if your xim manager doesnt list you the SAB feature:
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=76762.0

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #25 on: 08:54 PM - 03/28/19 »
It's not something to worry about. What Epic is looking for here is digital input to filter out native m/kb users into separate lobbies. That ended up backfiring big-time and was reversed because Sony has licenced third-party m/kb adapters, as well as a slew of assistive technology devices that got caught in their net.

What's left-over from the digital filtering sage is the popup warning, which also appears in the inventory when using a d-pad, which is digital input.

Either use SAB on XIM, or just ignore it.

Official Australian distributor for XIM Apex, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Laffen

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 02:35 AM - 03/31/19 »
try a simulate analog behavior of 100 in your sub configm that should solve this problem
(im not refering to the delay value, you can keep it at 0)

see this topic if your xim manager doesnt list you the SAB feature:
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=76762.0

So i did put sab to 100... and no it doesnt change it.. its still appears

Offline Laffen

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 03:31 AM - 03/31/19 »
So i think i got it to work but somehow i must use X then W to acess inventory, W is set to my inventory list, if i put X to be my inventory (X enables sub config) it will keep pushing upwards in inventory, like im scrolling up all the time?
Edit: I did not have to do this before updating my xim.
« Last Edit: 03:36 AM - 03/31/19 by Laffen »

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 12:10 PM - 03/31/19 »
So i think i got it to work but somehow i must use X then W to acess inventory, W is set to my inventory list, if i put X to be my inventory (X enables sub config) it will keep pushing upwards in inventory, like im scrolling up all the time?
Edit: I did not have to do this before updating my xim.

the upwards thing must be a config setup error
also if you use a sub config then you must untick the "inherit" box and then set the SAB to 100 in that sub config
otherwise the sub config will run 0 SAB

Offline Laffen

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 03:39 AM - 04/09/19 »
Yeah it was a config error got it fixed, but still i am seeing the input error.. The subconfig do works.. i really dont understand why im still having it :(!!