XIM Community

Fortnite settings. ?  (Read 912 times)

Offline BigDip

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: IG_legionunq
Fortnite settings. ?
« on: 06:13 AM - 12/05/18 »
Hello
Iím looking for some good fortnite settings , can anyone help me out I will be Much Appreciated:)

Offline DrumGunBoy

• View Profile
Re: Fortnite settings. ?
« Reply #1 on: 09:12 AM - 12/07/18 »
Same here. Anyone using a custom curve? also, anyone else with a razer deathadder mouse around? or you're all in the Logitech boat :)

Offline bryanflo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:18 PM - 12/08/18 »
Is the xim4 working for fortnite? last time i logged on it was kicking people out in october.. is there a firmware out that lets you use play fortnite without messing up any other games like bo4 and destiny 2?

Offline PointBlankShot

• Xbox One X > PS4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:42 AM - 12/11/18 »
did you know on xbox that fortnite now has native mouse and keyboard support? in game! as of wednesday.
Xbox One X + Orbweaver + G502 + XIM4

Offline Fuchsi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:10 PM - 01/20/19 »
iam interested too, if fortnite still working on XIM?

Offline neat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12:56 PM - 01/21/19 »
Yes its working. I suggest the steady-aim FW.

Offline 9Lives

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Epsilon9LIVES
  • PSN ID: x9Livesl
« Reply #6 on: 07:08 AM - 01/22/19 »
Yes steady aim has been working well for me and I took a long break from this game. Occasionally for a brief second it will come up with wrong input device if I'm spamming too many keys.
Sounds fustrating but hasn't got me killed yet and maybe does it once every 2 games.

Offline BeeDee

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08:56 PM - 01/24/19 »
Iíve messed with my fortnite settings for awhile now and finally have something that feels really good to me personally. I run 1750 DPI 38.50 hip and 25 ADS, both with a different RML curve. NO steady aim on hip, and i DO have steady aim ON in my ads subconfig with a boost of 90 in ads only. Custom key layout and builder pro for building. I use my mouse to build all pieces. Razer Deathadder on a hyperX mouse pad. The hyperX is a really slick mat so I had to lower DPI from 3000 that I was using on a steel series MP. If you want the curves I use I can paste them. I enjoy the ads curve a lot because it sticks to the target accurately and you can also pull away from the target without getting a hard lock on to it really easy. Combine that with the ADS spam trick and it makes you pretty @#$% accurate!

Offline Player2012

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 05:18 AM - 02/26/19 »
Iíve messed with my fortnite settings for awhile now and finally have something that feels really good to me personally. I run 1750 DPI 38.50 hip and 25 ADS, both with a different RML curve. NO steady aim on hip, and i DO have steady aim ON in my ads subconfig with a boost of 90 in ads only. Custom key layout and builder pro for building. I use my mouse to build all pieces. Razer Deathadder on a hyperX mouse pad. The hyperX is a really slick mat so I had to lower DPI from 3000 that I was using on a steel series MP. If you want the curves I use I can paste them. I enjoy the ads curve a lot because it sticks to the target accurately and you can also pull away from the target without getting a hard lock on to it really easy. Combine that with the ADS spam trick and it makes you pretty @#$% accurate!

Can you Post your curves? :))

Offline Xeji1337

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 07:07 PM - 02/26/19 »

Are your curves for Xim4?