XIM Community

Logitech Master 2S not working  (Read 156 times)

Offline 10HoJai

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: fb_10HoJai
Logitech Master 2S not working
« on: 05:24 AM - 12/03/18 »
Hi all, I had brought Xim Apex + Logitech keyboard k375s (wireless) + Logitech mouse master 2S mouse (wireless) for playing PS4 Pro.
Just ran through all the setups / updated. The keyboard work fine by using USB receiver, but the mouse not working, seem can't connected due the light showing from the mouse is still shining.

Can anyone help???

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Logitech Master 2S not working
« Reply #1 on: 10:01 AM - 12/03/18 »
Welcome to the community. Try connecting the receiver to another port on XIM. Disconnect and reconnect XIM to the console after making this change if necessary. Unfortunately if this doesn't help the mouse may not be compatible. Please let us know your results if you're able to so we can mark this as not compatible on the hardware list.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline 10HoJai

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: fb_10HoJai
« Reply #2 on: 04:28 AM - 12/04/18 »
Hi, I had tried all night long and here's the tools i had:
mouse : Master MX 2S with 3 connection : Channel 1-bluetooth for notebook, Channel 1-bluetooth for iphone, Channel 1-unifying for XIM apex <> PS4 pro
keyboard : K375s, with the same connection as above.

I was using Channel 1 for notebook, both work well.
and then I switched to Channel 2 (auto-unifying), only keyboard can be detected while mouse can't.
then I tried to update the beta one : XIMAPEXFlash-20181109-PC.exe, the keyboard still work, and the mouse can't but don't why it could use Channel 3 to connect!
Here's the problem : keyboard using Channel 2 and mouse Channel 3, inconvenience for me to switch the keyboard mouse.

Then I try to use the remaining Channel to connect to my iphone and both switch to "2", both work well.

Lastly and the problem again: once I switch to Channel 3, mouse now can be detected for game, but keyboard can't! (like yesterday problem), and now I even "remove the mouse keyboard" from my iphone or notebook, the keyboard still can't be detected by XIM!
please help.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10:26 AM - 12/04/18 »
I'm sorry I'm not familiar with the devices in your setup so I don't have a suggestion aside from trying a second receiver.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos