XIM Community

Realm Royale PS4 Beta  (Read 4229 times)

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Realm Royale PS4 Beta
« Reply #15 on: 01:35 PM - 11/30/18 »
Use smite st it's perfect for this game.

Offline BFlamboyant

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 11:09 AM - 12/01/18 »

can you post all ingame sens settings like target magnet etc and xim settings? the smite st doesnt have a ads profile aswell so im curious to what you are having succes with

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 11:56 AM - 12/01/18 »

can you post all ingame sens settings like target magnet etc and xim settings? the smite st doesnt have a ads profile aswell so im curious to what you are having succes with

Only changed sens to 100 ingame  X Y Axis , other settings like ADS / Scope sens / Aim assist currently are not working its a beta and it has a lot of bugs.

smite st

12k dpi 1000hz
default sync

HIP profile 15 sens no curve

Enable Aux1 profile and rename it ADS , bind to right mouse key. (this is so we can have a lower sens on ads)

10 sensitivity default sync no curve

Sens all depends on what you're used to i change it on the fly aswell. Change to your liking.

Offline BFlamboyant

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 12:00 PM - 12/01/18 »

Only changed sens to 100 ingame  X Y Axis , other settings like ADS / Scope sens / Aim assist currently are not working its a beta and it has a lot of bugs.

smite st

12k dpi 1000hz
default sync

HIP profile 15 sens no curve

Enable Aux1 profile and rename it ADS , bind to right mouse key. (this is so we can have a lower sens on ads)

10 sensitivity default sync no curve

Sens all depends on what you're used to i change it on the fly aswell. Change to your liking.

thanks, ill try those settings!, may i ask how you are sure/know that those other settings are not making a difference?

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 02:34 PM - 12/01/18 »
Pick up the controller and go in the tutorial mode.  Scope and ADS currently do not change sensitivity even if you adjust there slider.
Also if you aim slightly towards the target you should feel a magnetic pull that's aim assist... Nothing happening right now.
Devs have confirmed these things aswell and said they're working on it on twitter.

Offline Xchronicx

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 08:45 PM - 12/01/18 »
Where does one stumble upon a code?  8)

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 09:47 PM - 12/01/18 »
I was looking for this thread, game just feels horrible haha, itís like what H1Z1 did but a lot worse, a lot a lot worse.
| Apex ~ Glorious Model O- ~ Azeron Compact ~ X-Raypad THOR ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 09:47 PM - 12/01/18 »
Iíll try smite.
| Apex ~ Glorious Model O- ~ Azeron Compact ~ X-Raypad THOR ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline BFlamboyant

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 06:30 AM - 12/02/18 »
I was looking for this thread, game just feels horrible haha, itís like what H1Z1 did but a lot worse, a lot a lot worse.

gameplay is actually really fun and there is a bigger skillcap than lets say in blackout but the mouse movement feels so crap, im using smite st aswell with the tips given in this thread but it still doesnt feel good like other games do

Offline Sleepy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 02:57 PM - 12/02/18 »
Smite ST feels decent to me. From everything I've read here and reddit, none of the controller controls work (aim assist,ads ect) aside from x & y sensitivity and sony hasn't approved any crossplay from PC so that leaves out K&M players. Saying this because more often then not when I do die I get straight lasered and can't see these controller players having god aim with zero aim assist. With that said, there must be a lot of closet XIM players on there playing. :P
« Last Edit: 04:18 PM - 12/02/18 by Sleepy »

Offline ipiaytooomuch

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: IPIayToooMuch
« Reply #25 on: 04:15 PM - 12/02/18 »
Any more codes for close beta :Q?