XIM Community

Poll

Are you waiting on the pre-built Xim360 or are you doing one of the D.I.Y. kits?

I'm ordering the D.I.Y. kit.
40 (35.7%)
I'm ordering the pre-built kit.
72 (64.3%)

Total Members Voted: 106

Are you waiting on the pre-built Xim360 or are you doing one of the D.I.Y. kits?  (Read 7633 times)

Offline Lurkin

• View Profile
1-2 prebuilts here regardless of the cost
lol, i consider the internet like xbox live.  If i'm not saying i had sex with your mom i have to be calling you stupid :)

Offline Ub3rn00ber

• MVP
  • I will punish you.
    • View Profile
Can you please add me to the list to order a pe-built?

Thanks,

Soul

There is no such list.

Offline Soul

• IGN: DJSoul Session
    • View Profile
    • SoulXim
  • PSN ID: DJSoulSeeker
There is no such list.
Well, when there is i'd like to be on it!! ;D

Offline mrjingles

• Love the 360...Hate the controller!!
    • View Profile
I'm ordering the pre-built as soon as they start taking actual orders. ;)

Offline glenn37216

• MVP
    • View Profile
I have 6 pre-builds to order eventually. But I think I will order just 1 for myself and when they get more abundant... order some more for a few friends.   ;)

Offline xavier_s37

• MVP
    • View Profile
yeah i gotta buddy that wants a DIY kit jsut so he can do it himself (finds it interesting), but i think hes gonna have to settle with a prebuilt.

Offline spudgunner53

• View Profile
I have one question.
I can't seem to find where to order the DIY kit! I've looked all over this site and can't find a place to order it!?
Please help I need it! ???
Thanks in advance.
Spud

Offline Memento_Mori

• View Profile
I have one question.
I can't seem to find where to order the DIY kit! I've looked all over this site and can't find a place to order it!?
Please help I need it! ???
Thanks in advance.
Spud

DIT Kit are sold out, meaning that you (and I) have to wait for the next batch. Actually there is no information about if or when this batch will be available. Just wait and see.

Offline topslop1

• View Profile
Am going to get a prebuilt - - any speculation on when they are going to be done?  I've been following this community since around October? of last year.  Waiting patiently and am trying to hold off from building a new PC for Cod4.  Need my mouse-age!

Offline blash

• View Profile
Pre-built - I have $150 NOW that's just waiting to go into the XIM team's pockets all I need is a @#$% spot to put my credit card number in!

Come on people it's like a girl telling you she wants you and you guys are turning her away! (assume for hypothetical purposes that you're single :P)

360 Gamertag - WickedPheonix
Proud owner of the one and only glitter-glue XIM2

Offline Stormshift

• eNtranced-
    • View Profile
    • Shifting Storms
Pre-built - I have $150 NOW that's just waiting to go into the XIM team's pockets all I need is a @#$% spot to put my credit card number in!

Come on people it's like a girl telling you she wants you and you guys are turning her away! (assume for hypothetical purposes that you're single :P)

Yeah.. xim2 was set for May, it's now halfway through Sept. and I still haven't gotten one yet. I'm dying to get my hands on it.

If I knew it was gonna take this long I would have bought xim1 to hold me over. With my luck I'll buy it and 2 days later xim2 will be released.
« Last Edit: 09:34 AM - 09/17/08 by Stormshift »

Offline Captainoamerica

• View Profile
Ill purchase whatever I can get my hands on first. Prebuilt preferably but ill DIY it if I have too.

Someone was talking about labour costs and saying they were far too much. If I get a DIY id buy a new soldering iron, drill bit (lost them mostly), cutting device, solder, hot glue blah blah. Despite still having these items for keeps, it would probably cost more than the 40-50 bucks that someone was moaning about.

Offline Kappy84

• View Profile
whatever I can get my hands on.

Out of couriosity I wonder how much a XIM2 would go for on ebay? :)

Not that anyone would want to sell one, but everything has its price.