XIM Community

Poll

Are you waiting on the pre-built Xim360 or are you doing one of the D.I.Y. kits?

I'm ordering the D.I.Y. kit.
40 (35.7%)
I'm ordering the pre-built kit.
72 (64.3%)

Total Members Voted: 106

Are you waiting on the pre-built Xim360 or are you doing one of the D.I.Y. kits?  (Read 7701 times)

Offline Stormshift

• eNtranced-
    • View Profile
    • Shifting Storms
Yeah no joke.  Lucky for me, derek and I are like brothers, we are so close.  He's my best friend in the whole world and he's so handsome.  That's why I'll be at the front of the line for XIM 2 prebuilts..  Right derek?  ......Derek?  Hey derek.  Yo...over here.  deeerrreeeeekkkkk!!

I don't think he's listening to me.  That's no way to treat a brother.

I'll be standing nearby.. ready to pickpocket your prebuilt  ;)

Offline Skymutt

• View Profile
Already P/O'd the DIY. My soldering rig has been whining at me ever since it saw the pics of the pc board derek posted a while back. Now if I could just get my hands on a 005 controller for less than retail.

Offline SKAG187

• MVP
  • PHD in Teledildonics (a pioneer in the field)
    • View Profile
I smell rosin core!

mmmmmmmmmmm 60/40 and a warm iron
PHD in Teledildonics

Offline blakbuzzrd

• View Profile
DIY. I've modded an Xbox, a GBA, wired a few arcade joysticks to PSX PCBS back in the day, and this doesn't look too bad.

He said.
"What Oft Was Squawked But Ne'er So Well Expressed"

Offline AngrySoul

• View Profile
Please put on the list for a Pre-build.  I know I'll be on the back of the line but i'll buy it from any of the trusted Xim-Vendors.  just let me know when to shell out the money. I'm  Looking forward to have this baby in my grasp and kick some some butt on the 360.  I'm getting so frustrated with this freaking controller.

thanks

AngrySoul

Offline Killatactiks

• View Profile
I am hoping to get the prebuilt unit.  If the prebuilt unit takes longer to ship then the middle of august, i may break down and get the DIY kit to work on as a summer project.  I get out of school on august 7th and only hae a month and a half off until class starts again.  I would like to have a thoroughly enjoyful experience with the xim360 before hell (school) starts again on september 22nd.

Offline steveoa3d

• View Profile
I'm planning to buy a pre-built XIM2, I think $150 is fair price if it works as well as reported...

Steveo

Offline glenn37216

• MVP
    • View Profile
150-175.00 is probably what were looking at. I can't confirm this but I believe it will be somewhere around this range. I have 175.00 cash waiting on prebuilds to get done ..or if someone wants to sell me theirs completed and working before Sept. 1st- $200.00 via PayPal.

Offline OshocKNAweO

• View Profile
Prebuilt all the way :o

Offline Tamburello

• View Profile
One prebuilt for me

Offline Sumptin

• View Profile
I'll probably get 2 pre-built controllers.  I can manage the DIY kit's soldering and assembly, but don't have the time for it.

My best to everyone,

Sumptin

Offline glenn37216

• MVP
    • View Profile
HMM ... Looks like there should be alot of boards left over for pre-builts after all of the do-it-yourself kits are shipped out..
- Not too far away from extacy now ..... :o

Offline Soul

• IGN: DJSoul Session
    • View Profile
    • SoulXim
  • PSN ID: DJSoulSeeker
Can you please add me to the list to order a pe-built?

Thanks,

Soul